Glory 47 Lyon- Vakhitov vs Machado

He keeps saying cheap shot.....dude.....He said something completely different when Murthel did even worse.

ID-100285970.jpg

?:D

make-money-online-free.png

that was Ref fault, he didnt properly stopped the fight with a clear "Break" before the punch

also he let Glunder continues to fight after that non official KO, placing glunder health in danger

same dumb Referees as always

Last edited:
wait no scores?

No, what Murthel did was fine, what Salvador did was borderline illegal.

No. it's not. It's not allowed to turn your back to your opponent and you will get warned for it and can lead to point deduction. HOWEVER....it's also not allowed to hit someone who turned his back. No different between these two fights at all. The ref said stop just a sec earlier or even later, not a cheapshot. We could all saw the face of Salvador and he did not even react to the stop.

At most it is a sad happening.

Groenhart situation was different and fine, brutal but fine.

No. it's not. It's not allowed to turn your back to your opponent and you will get warned for it and can lead to point deduction. HOWEVER....it's also not allowed to hit someone who turned his back. No different between these two fights at all. The ref said stop just a sec earlier or even later, not a cheapshot. We could all saw the face of Salvador and he did not even react to the stop.

At most it is a sad happening.

clinching up and taking someones back is not the same as just turning around in the middle of a fight. It's illegal to attack someones back or backside of the head, but I don't think it's illegal to attack someone who turned his back. at least not according to glory rules.

IN

Team Anvar... a tough fight for him but I’d like him to win

any stream?

i dont want to watch it on portuguese (as Hearing in english is any better but it still)

I liked Boynazarov vs the more popular French fighter Pinca and was hoping the books would open Boynazarov as an underdog, but it was a pick 'em with tiny limits at the one book that had it, so I passed. Awesome KO, literally knocked Pinca off his feet.

Back