Glory 63 Kiatmookao vs Adamchuk 2/01/19

Glory will never sign Qui or Noiri. No point talking as if they are viable options. We're in 2019 and Glory just put on one of the weakest cards ever (on paper), and people still talk like Glory rankings or status as "premier" Kickboxing promotion in the world means anything.

And Adamchuk is a good contender. not sure what those complains about him are about. A bit inconsistent, like many Mikes Gym fighters but solid resume nonetheless.

Glory will never sign Qui or Noiri. No point talking as if they are viable options. We're in 2019 and Glory just put on one of the weakest cards ever (on paper), and people still talk like Glory rankings or status as "premier" Kickboxing promotion in the world means anything.

And Adamchuk is a good contender. not sure what those complains about him are about. A bit inconsistent, like many Mikes Gym fighters but solid resume nonetheless.

Well in the higher weight classes glory just doesnt have any real competition.

In FW an LW there are allot of stars outside glory. But with Pet and sittichai as the champs its hard to simply ignore them as a top organisation.

Well about the fighter Purses that i e-mailed asking about for the athletic comission:

they redirected me to send the message to this e-mail:

[email protected]

I sent and they didnt answer me almost a week since i e-mailed them

still waiting but dunno with they are going to answer.

Plus the fucker has a win over Marat Grigorian and took the fight in short notice. That counts for something.

I had an answer from "Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation":

Good morning

This email is in response to your request for records held by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) received on February 6, 2019. Please note, TDLR’s offices were closed on February 18, 2019, in observance of President’s Day. Your request is listed below as it was received.

A search of TDLR records has identified documents that are responsive to your request. TDLR believes that the requested documents to be confidential and has requested a ruling from the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to determine if the documents should be excepted from disclosure. A copy of the department’s request is attached for your records.

Please note that the OAG has 45 business days to render a decision regarding the department’s request for a ruling. You will be notified of the OAG decision via email.

---------------------------------------------------------

so, Maybe they will give it after 2-3 months, will be waiting their response and after it i post here again

I had an answer from "Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation":

Good morning

This email is in response to your request for records held by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR) received on February 6, 2019. Please note, TDLR’s offices were closed on February 18, 2019, in observance of President’s Day. Your request is listed below as it was received.

A search of TDLR records has identified documents that are responsive to your request. TDLR believes that the requested documents to be confidential and has requested a ruling from the Office of the Attorney General (OAG) to determine if the documents should be excepted from disclosure. A copy of the department’s request is attached for your records.

Please note that the OAG has 45 business days to render a decision regarding the department’s request for a ruling. You will be notified of the OAG decision via email.

---------------------------------------------------------

so, Maybe they will give it after 2-3 months, will be waiting their response and after it i post here again

Haha this is epic. Making kickboxing great again.

45 business days.

Dang man.

Is that a legal stance or some kind of made up policy?

Tell them they have 1 BUSINESS DAY with which to update Sherbros!

I sent an email in today asking for the gate and attendance numbers just to see if they respond with the same bullshit

lets give them hell f42!!

avanti kickboxing purses releasement wagon!

Quick googling doesn't come up with any real UFC Texas payouts so doubt they'd give em out whatever you do.

Quick googling doesn't come up with any real UFC Texas payouts so doubt they'd give em out whatever you do.
Fuck it, we're taking it to the Attorney General! Let the legal battle ensue...

well they finally to back to me and as expected they gave us the run around. I think Im gonna keep sending in a new request every week just to keep them busy.

Thank you for your below request to TDLR. After a thorough search of our records, TDLR does not have any documents or information responsive to this request. As of the date of your request, the information had not and as of this morning has not been received by TDLR. The information you are requesting is to be provided by the promoter, this promoter has not yet submitted the information. If you choose to, you may file a complaint for failure to submit the information. If you choose to, you may do so at: https://www.tdlr.texas.gov/complaints/

With this email, I am closing this request, PIR-20193059.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackagainBert
Back