GLORY 76: BADR Hari vs. BENNY Adegbuyi [Dec. 19, play-by-play]

This might be beneficial for Benny... after the 1st round scoring, it doesn't seem like he would win a decision with these judges... so now after that 2nd round almost getting finished, he knows he needs to go for a finish.

Woah I didn't expect that,saved by the bell but came back viciously holy shit.

Great comeback. Both looked really good but Benny has the hart of a champion, Badr has the skills but lacks the hart to overcome any rough spots. Badr just doesn’t have the hunger to withstand the punishment anymore. Great job Benny I hope you beat Rico in a rematch for the title.

So how does this work out? Will Benny help train with Rico, for Rico's fight against Jamal? lol

Badr Hari can't beat father of time. His last convincing fight is probably against Saki in 2012

I had to check Wikipedia for it but it’s been four years of badr hari bullshit and he never won a measly fight. Can we move on now?

Not so unbelievable Badr quit again. Benny was hurt big in the end of the second so kudos to him for surviving. I'm just curious does Badr really have over 100 wins or is this Kickboxing mythology.?

Back