- Mosab Amrani

- Liam Harrison

- Masaaki Noiri

- Marcus Vinicius

- Abdellah Ezbiri

- Gabriel Varga

- Chi Bin Lim

Last edited:
looks quite good, but im not interested in Aerts vs Saddik. a prime Aerts would have won, but i hope he retires soon before he takes more damage to his body...

looks quite good, but im not interested in Aerts vs Saddik. a prime Aerts would have won, but i hope he retires soon before he takes more damage to his body...

I can't understand how he's still able move

ur telling me theres a possibility amrani and harrison might rematch ???
i hope it doesnt end as quick this time

They forget Jerome Le Banner vs Koichi Pettas ,Jerome was training with Thom Harinck and h

Harrison loses in the first round and then gets put into a tournament with the guy who beat him.

does this mean ristie isn't fighting in italy then? or is he doing both? seems like a short turnaround.

Harrison is a top fighter regardless of getting stopped by Amrani. Can't wait to see Kubo and Noiri mix it up with this field

Predictions:

Aerts vs Ben Saddik
Ben Saddik will most likely take this; he's incredibly strong and tall, and he doesn't seem to be easily intimidated. Only way I see Aerts winning is with a good liverkick.
Ben Saddik by KO 2R.

Kraus vs Ristie
A fight of two exciting pressure fighters; Kraus is a great boxer, whilst Ristie uses everything that can be used, being tall and long-limbed. Ristie might score a knockdown in the first, but Kraus will most likely win the 2nd and 3rd (Ristie has the tendency to use all his energy in the first round). Ultimately, Kraus will win the extension round.
Kraus on points

Braddock Silva vs Singh
Silva is a good all-round fighter, Singh lacks power, aggressiveness.
Silva on points

Le Banner vs Pettas
Le Banner is old and slow, I don't know about Pettas, but he lost against Le Banner last year by KO, it probably won't be too different this time.
Le Banner on points

It's left to be seen how the brackets of the tournament are formed, but this seems like a very exciting, balanced roster, with 4 fighters having a good chance of taking it, namely:
-Noiri (great kicks and knees, lacking boxing)
-Amrani (heavy-handed, experienced fighter)
-Ezbiri (been in two good fights with Kubo, where he should've been given the nod in the 2nd one)
-Kubo (experienced 63kg fighter, champion of K1 and Krush, recently slowly going up in weight, beaten almost every top Japanese fighter in his weight division)

Last edited:
Wow,Glory is not joking...looks like another stacked card.

Does anyone have any info on Gabriel Varga? Google says he is from Canada, but he has a Hungarian name.

Oh, this is going to be good one. Cant wait for this..

But I wish Glory would sign Zambidis.

But I wish Glory would sign Zambidis.

I don't see why it couldn't or shouldn't happen soon enough. K-1 at the moment is in clinical death, only licensing the name for other promoters to use. Final16 and final8 shows in Glory this year will be orgasmic, especially if SuperKombat hops on board the Glory train! :)

Back