News GLORY launches reality TV-show “House of GLORY” (TUF), Badr Hari and Rico Verhoeven will be coaches

Who wins?

• Total voters
Not sure how reality shows outside the USA are doing these days, but for a time they were a great way to bring in a young audience. One Championships claims their Apprentice type reality show was a success, but never saw it and know no one who has seen more than a few mins of it.

I will be interested in seeing how it does.

So Glory making another Rico vs Badr rematch? Badr wins til he gets injured again

Last edited:
Im sure videoland is bigger then any tv station in the netherlands for this audience. So it will be a succes. I hope they will include fighters from france, germany, belgium (even USA). But im afraid it will be an awkward bad english spoken series with subpar talent.

Lets hope glory has enough back-up from videoland to make a good serie. Im still looking forward to it.

I am not sure how Badr still has a job, any job.

Anyway, these two guys should be retired, wasn't Rico acting now?

Rico is as stiff as a dead badger when it comes to personality, so regardless of the purpose, I'll be giving it a wide berth.

So I just got told that Andy Ristie will make his comeback to kickboxing in team Badr Hari.
At 41 years of age, what will Ristie look like?

So I just got told that Andy Ristie will make his comeback to kickboxing in team Badr Hari.
At 41 years of age, what will Ristie look like?
Woah. Well, he was always pretty hit or miss, and when he missed he was big time sloppy so that's how I'd imagine him at 41.

Dutch MMA-fighters Brian Hooi and Gino van Steenis (younger brother of Bellator-fighter Costello van Steenis) will also be on the show.
Gino will be in team Badr, and Hooi will be in team Rico

Back