Glory vs. Enfusion

Which Kickboxing Promotion is better?
Glory by miles

enfusion have a good talent pool,the stars of the organization almost always putting cool fights and they put amazing dutch kickboxing high action matches,but glory have much more high level fighters...

Glory by miles

enfusion have a good talent pool,the stars of the organization almost always putting cool fights and they put amazing dutch kickboxing high action matches,but glory have much more high level fighters...
I just saw Enfusion and totally impress with their fights and fighters, the atmosphere remind me of It's Showing which is good. And they focused on European Kickboxing Scene which is great IMO.

While Glory, they have the big be fighters and yet something is lacking.

They focused so much on American Market (Most Americans lack passiin on Kickboxing),

Even try to bring American Kickboxers.

I believe Europe beside Japan,Thailand,Australia and New Zealand are the place to promote Kickboxing and not in America.

I just saw Enfusion and totally impress with their fights and fighters, the atmosphere remind me of It's Showing which is good. And they focused on European Kickboxing Scene which is great IMO.

While Glory, they have the big be fighters and yet something is lacking.

They focused so much on American Market (Most Americans lack passiin on Kickboxing),

Even try to bring American Kickboxers.

I believe Europe beside Japan,Thailand,Australia and New Zealand are the place to promote Kickboxing and not in America.
well,some points to consider but at least ,recently,glory is making better cards in USA,with not only with local talents but they are placing high level fighters on the cards at the country also

well,some points to consider but at least ,recently,glory is making better cards in USA,with not only with local talents but they are placing high level fighters on the cards at the country also
Yeah but still still, they are losing some huge talents in Spong and Ghita. Saki makes a comeback after long years which ended in a injury, unable to compete. New talents are really needed, talents that you will not find in America alone.

Yeah but still still, they are losing some huge talents in Spong and Ghita. Saki makes a comeback after long years which ended in a injury, unable to compete. New talents are really needed, talents that you will not find in America alone.

Glory signs new non american talent almost every event now.

Glory is still better by a mile. I can see K1 Japan in this discussion, but not Enfusion.

Spong wants a bigger paycheck than they can afford,Ghita is too busy saving romanian forests

Saki and his injuries

i think glory is doing pretty good now on recruiting new talents,they built up the FW division and they recently contracted a lot of interesting names like Adesanya,Petpanomrung,Thongchai,Danenberg,Zhuravlev and many other cool names

All I see are Thais and Americans not Europeans.
They have signed dylan salvador, fabio pinca, and chris baya within the last month and a half.
Enfusion is no where near glory and is now like the 7th organization in the world who loses more ground every day

Glory is still better by a mile. I can see K1 Japan in this discussion, but not Enfusion.

Yeah shouldn't be in the discussion.

At the end of the day Glory, China (Kunlun in particular) and K-1 Japan (for lighter weights) in that order are the destination leagues where top talents end up fighting each other. They are also the only ones with a conceivable path to breaking into the mainstream and making kb a sustainable sport (some might say the China leagues are already there).

Enfusion has fostered some great talent and occasionally puts on fun fights between those talents. In general though, it's a feeder league where a handful of talents crush cans and build up their resumes so they can be picked up by Glory, China or K-1. The closest analogue is Krush.

Enfusion by miles.

Enfusion got talented fighters. They always have a card with a 50% win ratio. At glory the winner is decided by forehand
Glory has even more talented fighters and how in the f--- did Zhuravlev lose to Machado if the decisions are decided beforehand? Meanwhile Verlinden got robbed at Enfusion and they seem to barely acknowledge that even when the decision was then reversed by the local kickboxing entity.

Goddamn with the Enfusion hype. They are fine and it's okay not to be Glory and still be an entertaining product :eek:

Just a quick look at who are the Glory champs and then comparing to Enfusion should give a clear picture who is better if that is a decision someone desperately needs to make.

I guess Enfusion would have their best guys at around 70kg and when they've gone to fight outside the promotion they've all lost to fighters who aren't the best in the world so anyone with a brain and/or who doesn't work for Enfusion in one way or another can't possibly put them above Glory.

Last edited:
Enfusion by miles.

Enfusion got talented fighters. They always have a card with a 50% win ratio. At glory the winner is decided by forehand
LOL @ 50% win ratio.

Why does Enfusion have it in their contracts that they will fine anyone that criticises a decision or the promotion?

And just to further kill this silly Enfusion on par/better than Glory thing Enfusion is trying to weave.

Kunlun's 2015 HW champ schooled the previous Enfusion HW champ.

Kunlun's Kyshenko beat Enfusion 80kg champ.

Kunlun's 70kg Wu Xuesong murdered Tayfun Ozcan and beat Kanters too.

I don't even know how up to date Enfusion's champions page is but their 75kg champ lost in Kunlun to a Chinese fighter too.

Enfusion out.

look it is very simple glory has over 75 million invested in its production , they have been putting on show across usa with less then 1000 people in attendance, they have big buck to throw around , most fighters come from there own gyms that is the golden glory gym and black label , all fighters have to give 30% of there earning back to the gym, they have most of the talent lets say they have better fighters on paper but lack the ability to put on great shows,

enfusion is building have a good camp of fighters, building the sport from the ground up, supporting local promoters,
the owners are not having there own gym just doing much better at match making,

in the end glory is a losing money, there fighter and match making is disproportionate to the talent they are going down and bleeding resources . the only success they have is their investor who will soon part from them. thank for bring the show to public glory thank you for you effort,

enfusion will be around long after there investor tears are dried up, they have a stable business model has been growing and growing, if you say yes better fighters in glory are better fighter the reason you watch or watching match making and great fights,
if you watch the big name to see them whom are all contracted from golden glory gyms ok you like glory,
if you are fan of the sport support great fighters and think it is worth building the future then you support enfusion .

glory had a show in usa with 900 people ,,, with a 15,000 capacity,, you think this is a right business model ,
enfusion has great smaller crowds witch are more infectious

And just to further kill this silly Enfusion on par/better than Glory thing Enfusion is trying to weave.

Kunlun's 2015 HW champ schooled the previous Enfusion HW champ.

Kunlun's Kyshenko beat Enfusion 80kg champ.

Kunlun's 70kg Wu Xuesong murdered Tayfun Ozcan and beat Kanters too.

I don't even know how up to date Enfusion's champions page is but their 75kg champ lost in Kunlun to a Chinese fighter too.

Enfusion out.

yes i believe too ,, i will not say the talent pool is par ,, but the events and match making is far far better ,, just look at the markus fights for the title at 185 what a joke ,,,,,,

LOL @ 50% win ratio.

Why does Enfusion have it in their contracts that they will fine anyone that criticises a decision or the promotion?
why does glory have 80% of there fighters from their own gym ,,, and golden glory guys hold almost all belts ,, wonder what they are told to say ,,,, and yes most glory match are so miss matched. i love kick boxing but can not watch them any more ,, can not wait till skipe tv get rid of them , and puts something better on. mayeb a heavy weight champ that can ko someone ,, it was so criticized that they set a mule for for him to ko just to give him one ,, lol,

Back