Media Glover talking with Smith mid fight

The fact this kind of stuff happens mid-fight, while two men are trying to cave each other's skull in, is a big reason why I love MMA.

Yeah, ever since the 3rd round I was thinking Glover was being merciful and not really pushing too hard for a finish. He's a good guy.

"it's just business..."
Which backfires because it dragged the fight out

Which backfires because it dragged the fight out

Catch 22, damned if you do damned if you don't.

It looked like Glover was just trying to get a less damaging submission but Anthony kept fighting his way out, so Glover just laid some elbows and 30% punches down.

Glover seems like a nice guy, remember when was he touted as Liddells successor but couldn't fight in the UFC due to Visa issues, Now you see him living the American dream from what little media the UFC has shown he has made the best of it.

No man. Fuck that. I really like Glover but Reyes beat Picto.
If its Glover vs Reyes its for the title ffs.
Jones knows he lost; he can fool everyone but when he is alone and looking into the mirror he knows he lost and to me that gives me great satisfaction.

Dana just said that, they are making Reyes vs Glover
Oh dear
Teixeira has a weakness to Gus type fighters. Reyes would finish him within 2 rounds.
I just wish we could have the ideal booking of Jon Jones Vs Jan Blachowicz for the title. Reyes Vs Thiago Santos for the next shot. Glover Vs Oezdemir and Anthony Smith can go to the dentist for some new nashers.

Oh dear
Teixeira has a weakness to Gus type fighters. Reyes would finish him within 2 rounds.
I just wish we could have the ideal booking of Jon Jones Vs Jan Blachowicz for the title. Reyes Vs Thiago Santos for the next shot. Glover Vs Oezdemir and Anthony Smith can go to the dentist for some new nashers.
To be fair, Smith is a "Gus type fighter", tall fights long, great jab etc...
I'm a big Glover fan but wasn't confident for this one.

If it would have been Jones he would have asked "hey pussy are you still there?"

Jones knows he lost; he can fool everyone but when he is alone and looking into the mirror he knows he lost and to me that gives me great satisfaction.

Unfortunately for you jones is a narcissist psychopath so he doesnt look at it that way lol

Since what's his name isn't around, can Glover have the nickname "The Dentist"?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back