"Go back to your country"

Should be charged with menacing or disorderly conduct if anything. This is why hate crimes are a joke

so you get a felony hate crime arrest for being drunk and screaming at someone where are you from?

Couple of yall seem upset.
So how bout this.

You come at me or mines with this bullshit, you aint got to worry bout a hate crime.

You'll have to worry about dental bills for your new teeth, chiropractor bills cause i dropped you spine first on a concrete table, mental health bills for your reoccuring nightmares, and physical therapy for your debilitating back injury and to gain the use of your hands again.

If this was anyone other than a white guy the police would not even get involved but omg he is a drunk white guy he is going to have his gun rights, voting rights and juror right removed as well as doing jail time.

If this was anyone other than a white guy the police would not even get involved but omg he is a drunk white guy he is going to have his gun rights, voting rights and juror right removed as well as doing jail time.
Dude, the police barely got involved as is. They were called to the scene and allowed the guy to continually harass her and only stepped in when the woman's brother came to her defense. There's really no question that "hate", in the sense that his prejudice against Hispanics motivated his behavior in part, played a role here so the hate crime charge seems apt. Other than that his charges seems to be for misdemeanors so its not like he's being sent off to the gulag.

Gonna have to excuse me if I don't feel sorry for him.

<Oku01>

So how bout this.

You come at me or mines with this bullshit, you aint got to worry bout a hate crime.

You'll have to worry about dental bills for your new teeth, chiropractor bills cause i dropped you spine first on a concrete table, mental health bills for your reoccuring nightmares, and physical therapy for your debilitating back injury and to gain the use of your hands again.
<22>

{<jordan}
<FookIsThatGuy>

So how bout this.

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, the police barely got involved as is. They were called to the scene and allowed the guy to continually harass her and only stepped in when the woman's brother came to her defense. There's really no question that "hate", in the sense that his prejudice against Hispanics motivated his behavior in part, played a role here so the hate crime charge seems apt. Other than that his charges seems to be for misdemeanors so its not like he's being sent off to the gulag.

another alanb post lol.

Gonna have to excuse me if I don't feel sorry for him.

<Oku01>

Buh Buh Buh But my rights!!!! the rights!

So how bout this.

hqdefault.jpg

What's your street fighting record?

{<jordan}

How can they charge him with a crime, wasn't he just exercising his 1st amendment right @panamaican ?
How do protesters, including those saying racial slurs not get charged then?

What's the angle here? The woman is a piece of shit. Is the fact that she's black and xenophobic supposed to be revelatory?

It should be revelatory to the large subset of black people who believes blacks can’t be racist but know damn well if this was a white woman you would hear an endless tirade of “welcome to Trumps America.” Since it’s a black woman she’s just a lone “xenophobe”

black people have been pushed down all through out history so they are using th opportunity to push somebody else down. its pathetic.

Well look yall mother fuckers need to make up your minds, cause just a couple weeks ago yall was shitting all over a neutered ineffectual brother that let creepy old men feel him up.

So which is it?

I mean yall are in here standing up for an abusive drunk that bucks up at women that dont have men around them.

Back