Goat Chin?

Definitely, he might have the best chin in fighting history tbh. He's the only guy that fights at HW that I haven't seen get wobbled. You can say guys like Max but he fights against featherweights

Blagoi Ivanov has fought a murderer's row at HW and he's never been dropped in the UFC as far as I can tell.

He also survived being stabbed through the heart.

small man fighting other small men

only heavyweights (and perhaps light heavyweights and middle weights as they would have a chance in any hypothetical open weight fight tournaments) should be discussed here.

but goat chin? how about goat chins:

EWT1ylNU8AAmaVX

Prime Big Nog, and Fedor

More Big Nog because he ate some serious shots for some Big HWs

Fedor was never dropped once during his 10 year HW Kingship

But he wasn't caught as often.

Francis chin needs to be on the short list of goat chins....
Thoughts?

For sure but the fight that really revealed this wasn't the Fury fight, it was that first Stipe fight. Everyone else who took clean right hands from Stipe at least got rocked badly (I only remember Hunt eating jabs and then getting grounded and pounded), but Ngannou just ate them. He has never been visibly hurt.

But I'd say THE most proven chin of all time is Mark Hunt's, for surviving two (or one and a half) Cro Cop left headkicks, on top of everything else.

For sure but the fight that really revealed this wasn't the Fury fight, it was that first Stipe fight. Everyone else who took clean right hands from Stipe at least got rocked badly (I only remember Hunt eating jabs and then getting grounded and pounded), but Ngannou just ate them. He has never been visibly hurt.

But I'd say THE most proven chin of all time is Mark Hunt's, for surviving two (or one and a half) Cro Cop left headkicks, on top of everything else.

K-1 Hunt's chin was definitely goat level but part of the way he fought at the time, overly relied on his chin and thus his chin, eventually, was cracked. a past prime Hunt was still good enough to fight for an interim UFC heavyweight title

Early Mark Hunt was nearly unstoppable. Head kicks and clean combos couldn't put him down.
I remember Cabbage Correira vs Tank, and I think Big Tim Sylvia too. Watching him eat punches in those fights, more specifically in the Timmy fight, it started to get a little, "oh shit" feeling.
Cabbage had a chin but his lips and eyebrows paid for it.

Ngannou has an amazing chin but when he starts breathing out of his mouth and starts hitting air it almost feels like wind is getting knocked out of him.

1. Holloway
2. Jones
3. Khabib

All 3 have been hit by meteors at one point and ate it

Definitely, he might have the best chin in fighting history tbh. He's the only guy that fights at HW that I haven't seen get wobbled. You can say guys like Max but he fights against featherweights
Especially getting hit flush while out of position and hanging his chin out there vs Stipe 1..we should’ve seen at least a knee buckle or something by now. Crazy

Lol stop with that overrated power, dude briefly knocked down a fat out of shape Fury who was having trouble standing all fight and a bunch of 40 year old wash ups in MMA.

The only remotely young guys he’s faced have walked through his windmills and pieced him up. Prime Stipe, Black Beast, even one dimensional Cyril Gane made him look ridiculous in the stand up.

Also for the record, I think Black Beast punches harder

Lol why do you hate Francis so much? An out of shape Francis with no training would still beat Fury in an MMA fight. Fury was supposed to walk through Ngannou but that last put Tyson on his ass and stand his own.

Plus he has refused to be Dana's bitch and believed in himself when everybody was saying how he was dumb to have ambitions as an african immigrant.

Lol stop with that overrated power, dude briefly knocked down a fat out of shape Fury who was having trouble standing all fight and a bunch of 40 year old wash ups in MMA.

The only remotely young guys he’s faced have walked through his windmills and pieced him up. Prime Stipe, Black Beast, even one dimensional Cyril Gane made him look ridiculous in the stand up.

Also for the record, I think Black Beast punches harder

You’re really clinging on some desperate faded memories with this. This is comparable to some kid who dunked on Jordan in high school and now works at Home Depot.

Back