Goatan is happy Hill called Adesanya for advice

Fengxian

Generosity, Virtue, Loyalty
@Blue
Reaction score
A week ago Hill posted on his IG story a video call he did with Adesanya.

“He provided some great insight,” Hill told Kevin Iole about his pow-wow with Adesanya ahead of UFC 300. “We had a great conversation, he answered all my questions, and he was just an open book with anything I wanted to know about his experience. Being in there with Alex, he opened up and he shared [his experience] with me.”

Goatan isn't too worried with their collabs.

“Talking is a strategy a lot of times, and that’s what he’s doing,” Pereira told UFC.com. “I saw [Hill] was doing a video call with Adesanya. Honestly, it needed to be on video because if he goes over there to train with Adesanya, Adesanya is gonna kick his ass, break his leg, and he’s not gonna be able to fight, so I’m glad they did it over video.”

What a handsome chad Goatan. Only Shavkat Genghis Chad and Illia Prince of War Topuria can match his coolness.

LTg3MHg0ODkuanBn

Full article: https://www.mmamania.com/2024/4/8/2...-adesanya-ahead-ufc-300-alex-pereira-glad-mma

Gonna be laughing so hard if this just ends up being Saki-Rountree 2

Hill knew he would have better luck fighting his brother again. He chooses his opponents wisely.

"here's the plan: make him overconfident, lose the first 3 fights then in the fourth let him blast your head to the cage until you'll start to see birds and stars and at that point he'll overcommit..."
It's impossible to dislike poatan without being obtuse.

A week ago Hill posted on his IG story a video call he did with Adesanya.

“He provided some great insight,” Hill told Kevin Iole about his pow-wow with Adesanya ahead of UFC 300. “We had a great conversation, he answered all my questions, and he was just an open book with anything I wanted to know about his experience. Being in there with Alex, he opened up and he shared [his experience] with me.”

Goatan isn't too worried with their collabs.

“Talking is a strategy a lot of times, and that’s what he’s doing,” Pereira told UFC.com. “I saw [Hill] was doing a video call with Adesanya. Honestly, it needed to be on video because if he goes over there to train with Adesanya, Adesanya is gonna kick his ass, break his leg, and he’s not gonna be able to fight, so I’m glad they did it over video.”

What a handsome chad Goatan. Only Shavkat Genghis Chad and Illia Prince of War Topuria can match his coolness.

LTg3MHg0ODkuanBn

Full article: https://www.mmamania.com/2024/4/8/2...-adesanya-ahead-ufc-300-alex-pereira-glad-mma
didn't this man give strickland pointers for his title fight...

Hill getting humbled is going to be an amazing thing.
why do we hate him again? he vacated the belt so he's been on my good side despite his cringe antics on social media, still don't see him standing a chance against poatan if its on the feet either

“Talking is a strategy a lot of times, and that’s what he’s doing,” Pereira told UFC.com.

<{Joewithit}>

<lol>

Back