GOATs that have won fights at 40+ years old

Hendo at least drawing with Bisping at 47 whilst being USADA tested was better than 46 year old Couture winning a fight IMO.
Maybe, but it sure as hell isn't more impressive than beating Sylvia for the HW title at age 43 and successfully defending against Gonzaga at 45.

<------------

Wish the ref just let Conor fall so his fans would have completely shut up when you showed the gif of him getting pummelled.

@Dozer: "Who's the greatest fighter from Curitiba Brazil?"

Gee i dunno. Probably Anderson.

'Dozer stars in '50 ways to make random thread praising Anderson'.

Explain how can it be considered fighter bashing.

Accusing Anderson of using for his entire career, including when he never tested positive. You hate anderson more than you love that other guy....what's his name again?

I randomly found this video yesterday, and it seems appropriate to post it here.

Some amazing moments.

No one takes you seriously. That’s why practically no one likes your posts.

Look at the peoples who likes your posts. All the most delusionnal posters. Gono, Jack, Typrune. You have a legion of mentally challenged peoples liking your post. Thats embarassing.

Look at the peoples who likes your posts. All the most delusionnal posters. Gono, Jack, Typrune. You have a legion of mentally challenged peoples liking your post. Thats embarassing.
Compare the amount of likes I get to the amount of likes you get. No one cares about you since everyone knows you are a delusional troll. It’s too bad you don’t have that other troll @Perrichet helping you anymore.

I liked your post, just to even things out a bit.

Anderson's cocktail of anabolic steroids and synthetic testosterone allowed him to turn back the clock 10+ years. He was able to extend his athletic prime while also reaping the benefits of having many years of experience. His entire legacy is built on that fact, and that's why he will go down as the biggest cheater in combat sports history.
Lol false. Jones has been using peds while in his athletic prime age. Anderson used roids well into his 30s to early 40s. Jones used all through his early 20s to 30. Jones will go down as the worst of the worst. Not just for what he did in the sport but also outside the cage as well. Jones will go down as worst ped cheat ever. Anderson will be 2nd worst.

usa_today_10424421.0.jpg

I don't even consider him "one of the". However, I did enjoy his fights win or lose, so I got my moneys worth.

I throw dollars to watch the dance...nothing more.

Back