Gobbard worst referee ever.

Ref seemed a bit keen to stop it to me. In a title fight with a minute left that seemed just wrong.

Just everyone pay attention to the next few fights he refs. Guarantee he doesnt stop them so quick.

I don’t agree with the stoppage. If I’m paying 70$ I want ppl dead in the octagon.

this is hilarious. i'm gonna enjoy sherdog this weekend

best thing to happen since khabib beat conor

Can still hear his head bouncing off the canvas. Nearly killed that boy.

Fuck outta here. Your boy got dealt with. Hopefully he'll have his jaw wired shut so we can get some peace and quiet for a while.

Refs clearly have a habit of panicking in these spots because we see it all the time. Someone is hurt and they opponent throws a flurry of weak gnp which mostly misses and they stop it. Pathetic. A pro ref needs to keep his cool in those spots.

I was going to shop for salt so i can cook tomorrow, but I think I can just log onto Sherdog tomorrow and I'll have plenty of that on here.

Was just fine. His fanboys gonna disagree, but Colby was just a punching bag at that point before the stoppage. Aside from his fanboys, the media isn't questioning that stoppage.

Could argue the initial strikes were loosly to teh back of the head then the rest unknown, as teh ref stopped it prematurely!
Loosely?

HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

I really can't stand Goddard.

Back