God, Tony looks old ...

Meanwhile Glover at even an older age still is relevant. (Did he retire tho?)

The speed of his techniques and reaction time were incredibly too slow. Also, he was throwing a lot less volume.

Unfortunately Tony doesn’t seem to have much else in his life other than fighting so he’ll just keep fighting and getting severely beaten in places like bare knuckle fc or possibly in those Jake Paul circus boxing events

Very sad to see and will not end well for him

That wire trip... ruined everything.

That fight with Gaethje completely changed him and took about 5 years off his life

That isn't even hyperbole. I am appalled by the number of fans who moan about 'early' stoppages and quite obviously don't understand the effects of severe beatings on a fighter's confidence and physical health. If you want good fights and you care about your fighters' longevity, you should care about them being allowed to take prolonged beatings.

That isn't even hyperbole. I am appalled by the number of fans who moan about 'early' stoppages and quite obviously don't understand the effects of severe beatings on a fighter's confidence and physical health. If you want good fights and you care about your fighters' longevity, you should care about them being allowed to take prolonged beatings.
I still can't bring myself to rewatch the fight. Sickening levels of punishment and as there was no crowd it seemed much worse.

Reactions: CPH
Tony's team needs to have the talk with him.

I don’t even know what he’s doing out there he jsut waltzes in at awkward angles and etas a shot them retreats then switches stances I guess Bc his face hurts on one side so he wants the next shot strategically placed somewhere different

It wasn't a terrible performance. He clearly lost though. He is not at the level he once was. If he keeps fighting, it needs to be against a lower class of fighter.

Back