Going to my first college halloween party

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The theme is "show skin". Im pretty broke so I am going to just go as a football player and just wear the pads without a tshirt. It meets the skin standard, and still allows me to hit on girls without looking like spongebob.

My cousin used to play football so ill ask for his equipment. Its kinda gay tbh but I got my inspiration from this earlier today;

Gay-Football-Costume-1000x1500.jpg

Im a little less defined then him but I still have a good enough shape to wear this. Wont be putting it on till I get there tho.. aint walking around town like this lmao

What are you guys doing for halloween?

You'll be a big hit with the boyz..

make sure to tell them your "Sherdog likes to post ratio" in order to impress all the dudes.

I usually just read here, but your post was pretty disturbing, so I wanted to let you know. Seems like this picture was the end of some other browsing you did before logging on here.

I don't remember my college Halloween party.... Good Times.

Love Halloween. Have so many good memories from good parties, to the many, many times I've gone to Vegas. Enjoy it TS College Halloween parties are the best. Going to NOLA this year gonna hit up Voodoo Fest and party in the French Quarter after.

Posting the photo in the OP is gay. You described it well enough.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Good idea though.

I'm old so I will do exactly nothing for Halloween.

On a side note, anyone remember the dogger who made a suit out of red bull cans, or something?

The theme is "show skin". Im pretty broke so I am going to just go as a football player and just wear the pads without a tshirt. It meets the skin standard, and still allows me to hit on girls without looking like spongebob.

My cousin used to play football so ill ask for his equipment. Its kinda gay tbh

I'm old so I will do exactly nothing for Halloween.

On a side note, anyone remember the dogger who made a suit out of red bull cans, or something?

You're not just old, you're disgusting.

I usually just read here, but your post was pretty disturbing, so I wanted to let you know. Seems like this picture was the end of some other browsing you did before logging on here.
TS is definitely buffalo bill 2.0

I’m staying in for Halloween. Gonna drink, eat candy n pizza, and watch movies but not really bc I’ll probably be drunk and just rolling around on the bed LOL

Also this went better than expected. Was expecting opie to dress in a speedo

House parties are best for business when it comes to Halloween.

Going out to a club is an absolute shitshow for events like Halloween and New Years.

Have fun brotendo

I'm not much of a party person but even I must admit that college Halloween is always worthwhile.

Back