• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Golden Boy MMA: Liddell vs. Ortiz 3, 8PM ET Prelims, 9PM ET/6PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion Thread

UFC totally dropped the ball not having Mir commentate for them. He was fantastic in the WEC. UFC's politics and shadiness finally catching up to them. And they can thank Oscar de la Hoya for that. How sweet is that.
I agree. He was great in WEC. Every show I watched him do for Invicta was great too. He was made for commentating.

You guys are crazy. You don't remember Frank Mir's adoration of Miguel Torres?

UFC totally dropped the ball not having Mir commentate for them. He was fantastic in the WEC. UFC's politics and shadiness finally catching up to them. And they can thank Oscar de la Hoya for that. How sweet is that.
Well they pulled him for saying "Lesnar would be the first death inside the Octagon" or something like that, which was pretty objectionable at the time.

I bet he gets to nail the ring girls..

In the end, isn't that what it's all about?
article-0-0DA73B6E00000578-228_224x423.jpg

I think he'd rather be a ring girl.

I really wanna give dazn a chance , seems to be a nice go to for boxing events. I have hbo go and I get quite a bit of boxing events tossed in with my package. Anyone got a verdict on dazn??

I'm going to use Fred Loya for all my insurance needs.

Golden Boy MMA should just change their name to Golden Age MMA after this card.

Chuck gonna be eating later tonight with dat 250K payday.

tenor.gif

Tito would have got hit clean by that overhand his training partner threw at him in slow motion there

Hilarious

Chuck may actually catch him

Back