Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

On topic, we have management that don't understand what sick days are.

Snl is such utter dog shit.

Same touch holes laughing in that audience were the same shut down/mask mandate douche bags a year ago.

Entire thing was a scam and a heist

Trained seals. The clap or scream on command, whatever they are told to do, they do. However they told to feel, they feel.

In any way? It was very effective against the original strain and had varying levels of effectiveness against the later strains. Yes, it wasn't very effective in preventing transmission against some of the later strains, but to say the Vax never had any effect on preventing transmission is a complete lie.
You are about 7 months behind on the data.

SNL are a bunch of granny killer chud conspiracy theorists spreading misinformation confirmed.

What data? Show me it?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html
One of many papers you can find talking about the vaccines effectiveness against the original alpha strain.

your link literally doesn't say anything about transmission.

Janine Small, president of international markets at Pfizer, told the European Parliament on Monday that Pfizer did not know whether its COVID-19 vaccine prevented transmission of the virus before it entered the market in December 2020. But Pfizer never claimed to have studied the issue before the vaccine’s market release. -Oct 13th, 2022

At the hearing, Roos asked Small whether Pfizer had tested its COVID-19 vaccine for its ability to prevent transmission of the virus prior to its market release. Small answered: “No. We had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market.” She went on to explain why Pfizer moved quickly to develop a COVID-19 vaccine as the virus spread worldwide.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-pfizer-transmission-european-parliament-950413863226

what evidence do we have that covid-19 vaccines prevent transmission?
Most papers to date (notably, many are preprints and have yet to be peer reviewed) indicate vaccines are holding up against admission to hospital and mortality, says Linda Bauld, professor of public health at the University of Edinburgh, “but not so much against transmission.”

How could vaccines help reduce transmission?
Vaccines aren’t preventing onward transmission by reducing the viral load—or amount of SARS-CoV-2—in your body. “Most studies show if you got an infection after vaccination, compared with someone who got an infection without a vaccine, you were pretty much shedding roughly the same amount of virus,” says Paul Hunter, professor in medicine at the University of East Anglia. One study,5 sponsored by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), found “no difference in infectious virus titer between groups” who had been vaccinated and had not.

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o298

Tim Robbins: ‘You Can’t Over-Regulate People’s Lives’
'Bull Durham' star regrets buying into pandemic lockdowns, demonizing others

Robbins worries for American culture, noting our increasingly tribal in-fighting and inability to connect with those who hold different political views. Even rock-ribbed liberals have morphed into something unrecognizable during, and after, the pandemic.

“You go from someone that is inclusive, altruistic, generous, empathetic, to a monster,” he says. “Where you want to freeze people’s bank accounts because they disagree with you. That’s a dangerous thing. That’s a dangerous world that we’ve created.”

He blasted people like Jimmy Kimmel and Howard Stern who argued unvaccinated people didn’t deserve medical treatment, noting how addicts and obese people similarly hurt their bodies but deserve our love and care.

“I have kind of a hard line on freedom. You can’t over-regulate people’s lives. I don’t know what that makes me, what label that puts on me, but I am an absolutist on freedom,” he says.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/science-briefs/fully-vaccinated-people.html
One of many papers you can find talking about the vaccines effectiveness against the original alpha strain.

"Early evidence suggests infections in fully vaccinated persons caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2 may be transmissible to others"

Yeah NO

There is ZERO evidence .. never was that these injections stopped transmission.. the reason for the WHOLE fucking mess we are in..

Imagine still talking like this after almost 3 years of covid and all the information out there and available

<36>
As per usual nothing but snark and baiting as you literally can't refute anything I said. So, once again, as per usual, you reflexively act the toddler and reply with "nah hah" as you can't deal with reality. Hopefully your balls will drop one day.

My GF just found out she has high levels of the antibody. That means she probably caught it despite numerous negative test results. It also means I caught it. Neither of us felt a thing.
<{hughesimpress}>
A relative of mine who is in his 60s and has COPD got an antibody test and found out he had COVID. On the other hand a 42 yr old cousin of mine got COVID in 2020 and died from it. Really broke my aunt mentally, don't think she ever emotionally recovered from that. I also have an uncle who contracted COVID this year and died but he also had cancer and at least one other complicating illness. Just never know who is going to have it serious and who is going to have an easy time of it.

A relative of mine who is in his 60s and has COPD got an antibody test and found out he had COVID. On the other hand a 42 yr old cousin of mine got COVID in 2020 and died from it. Really broke my aunt mentally, don't think she ever emotionally recovered from that. I also have an uncle who contracted COVID this year and died but he also had cancer and at least one other complicating illness. Just never know who is going to have it serious and who is going to have an easy time of it.
For sure, its a weird disease. Sorry to hear about your family.

As per usual nothing but snark and baiting as you literally can't refute anything I said. So, once again, as per usual, you reflexively act the toddler and reply with "nah hah" as you can't deal with reality. Hopefully your balls will drop one day.
Because in 2022 creeping on 2023 I’m done arguing these points and just make fun of people who just think like this. I mean somewhere in 2021 it was still amusing to counter all this bullshit with research, facts, etc.

If you still don’t get it by now, you’ll probably never will and you (or others) are just left to be ridiculed.

Because in 2022 creeping on 2023 I’m done arguing these points and just make fun of people who just think like this. I mean somewhere in 2021 it was still amusing to counter all this bullshit with research, facts, etc.

If you still don’t get it by now, you’ll probably never will and you (or others) are just left to be ridiculed.

Get what?

The smug style in American liberalism

There is a smug style in American liberalism. It has been growing these past decades. It is a way of conducting politics, predicated on the belief that American life is not divided by moral difference or policy divergence — not really — but by the failure of half the country to know what's good for them.

It is the smug style's first premise: a politics defined by a command of the Correct Facts and signaled by an allegiance to the Correct Culture. A politics that is just the politics of smart people in command of Good Facts. A politics that insists it has no ideology at all, only facts. No moral convictions, only charts, the kind that keep them from "imposing their morals" like the bad guys do.

The smug style did not arise by accident, and it cannot be abolished with a little self-reproach. So long as liberals cannot find common cause with the larger section of the American working class, they will search for reasons to justify that failure. They will resent them. They will find, over and over, how easy it is to justify abandoning them further. They will choose the smug style.

Maybe the cycle is too deeply set already. Perhaps the divide, the disdain, the whole crack-up are inevitable. But if liberal good intentions are to make a play for a better future, they cannot merely recognize the ways they've come to hate their former allies. They must begin to mend the ways they lost them in the first place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back