Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

I am not trying to do anything. Just pointing out the logic that the vaccine is killing everyone is the same that was used to lock down the country.

Ah yes, your 30 mins of daily reading really makes you an expert on these topics.

Stupid things happened during covid, the stupidest thing being that anyone could become an expert on anything by simply reading some idiots blog.
Scientists deciding economic policies (Lockdowns etc) is just as stupid as people thinking they are now vaccine experts because they watched some youtube videos.

It's not killing everyone, and nobody ever said it was. Nice strawman. But it's killed and permanently injured plenty, that's for sure. Why else would the CDC be trying to cover up a myocarditis study?

30 mins a day adds up, knucklehead.

"Trust the experts!!"

<36>

You've learned fucking nothing.

The ol' American buzz drug lol

Probably the most puzzling aspect of this whole affair is why people of a certain political constitution just convinced themselves Ivermectin was relevant to anything to do with Covid hahaha

It's not like the drug is the devil, it's just not relevant. It's like obsessing over asparin.

Relevant enough to have been a major indicator of the FDA's corruption. Their push to suppress its usage has been a marvelous tell to anyone not a complete and utter drone.

Also, it works against COVID. How is that not relevant?

<JagsKiddingMe>

What a dumb post.

Doctors prescribed Remdevisir as they were told. A known deadly drug that kills people by shutting their organs down.

If you get C19 I fucking dare you to take it.
Since Remdesivir is supposed to be prescribed for severe cases of COVID where the patient is either hospitalized or there’s reason to believe their case of COVID may progress into a severe case where hospitalizations or death could occur, I hope to hell that neither you or I are ever in that position.

Trump was treated with it IIRC, and as we all know, he’s stilll here…. So apparently not everyone’s organs shut down. In fact, it strikes me that if it truly was prescribed as it should be, in severe cases where death was a distinct possibility, it could be difficult to determine why organ failure occurred. There are studies I could link which show reduced mortality in those cases actually.

Relevant enough to have been a major indicator of the FDA's corruption. Their push to suppress its usage has been a marvelous tell to anyone not a complete and utter drone.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What a dumb post.

Oh, well, if you say it does, it does.

Except it most likely doesn't.

You raise a good point about potential corruption, though, I suppose. Ivermectin isn't even approved in the UK, so the only real sources on it's supposed effectiveness will be American. If you're already of the mind someone is trying to dismiss it out of hand for profit, you'll have to keep trusting the same sources you already don't trust, most of which I've read seem to say Ivermectin doesn't have any proven effectiveness against Covid, which isn't surprising considering it isn't an antiviral drug in the first place.

Wow, a doctor can just prescribe whatever the fuck medicine they want for whatever illness, based solely on discretion?? Who knew??
If only you had been there to let ol Malpractice Meryl know these crucial details, and maybe she wouldn’t have falsified patient records and absolutely lied her ass off about why she was prescribing a medication for internal parasites to someone with a virus.
Of course, like most everything else you post, you are
<TrumpWrong1>

Do you even read your own links? Per your own source, with my comments in bold:

Unapproved use of an approved drug is often called “off-label” use. This term can mean that the drug is:

• Used for a disease or medical condition that it is not approved to treat, such as when a chemotherapy is approved to treat one type of cancer, but healthcare providers use it to treat a different type of cancer. Not at all what happened here, as Ivermectin isn’t approved or recognized to treat ANY viral infection of ANY kind.
  • Given in a different way, such as when a drug is approved as a capsule, but it is given instead in an oral solution. Nope, not what Nass did.
  • Given in a different dose, such as when a drug is approved at a dose of one tablet every day, but a patient is told by their healthcare provider to take two tablets every day. Nope, not what Nass did either.
I must’ve missed the part in that article where it mentions that falsifying patient records was A-OK —especially to cover one’s tracks for prescribing a fucking internal parasite medication for a viral infection <lol>

Use of ivermectin to treat COVID has a variety of potentially serious consequences. Even when prescribed for its actual purpose, the use of ivermectin can cause serious harm to people for a variety of reasons.

One has to marvel at you posting goofy little Substack blogs from totally discredited sources to criticize a vaccine, while simultaneously propping up an internal parasite medication with proven horrendous side effects and dangers.
What Nass did isn’t medical care, it’s malpractice. It’s gross. She should never be allowed to practice medicine—or whatever the hell that was she was practicing—ever again.

As for you, you have done exactly what I expected. Despite all of your bravado and bluster, post after post, for at least dozens of pages ITT (hundreds?)—-
when someone challenges you, all you can do is shriek that your malpractice heroes are being buried by “Them” because “ThE NaRrATiVe” and then try and layer on more conspiracy theories.
You can’t actually defend a
Single
Fucking
Word
That you claim.

Pathetic—but not surprising.

Your entire point of "Used for a disease or medical condition that it is not approved to treat" is deceptive bullshit as you well know.

"Bupropion, when sold under the brand name Wellbutrin is indicated for depression. It is also sold as a smoking cessation drug, under the name Zyban. In Ontario, Canada, smoking cessation drugs are not covered by provincial drug plans. Thus, a physician can write a prescription for Wellbutrin to assist with giving up the habit of smoking."
&
"Colchicine (Colcrys) for pericarditis: colchicine is indicated for the treatment and prevention of gout"

- Lmfao, smoking is classified as depression and for gout treatment I see a cardiologist.
Suuuuuure it is, crack cocaine or just psychiatric?

Know potential viral usages - turns out there was a long history UNTIL the EUA. Strange that if there was just one drug that could have been used an eua cannot be given.

"Excitingly, cell culture experiments show robust antiviral action towards HIV-1, dengue virus (DENV), Zika virus, West Nile virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, Chikungunya virus, Pseudorabies virus, adenovirus, and SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)."

"Several studies reported antiviral effects of ivermectin on RNA viruses such as Zika, dengue, yellow fever, West Nile, Hendra, Newcastle, Venezuelan equine encephalitis, chikungunya, Semliki Forest, Sindbis, Avian influenza A, Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome, Human immunodeficiency virus type 1, and severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Furthermore, there are some studies showing antiviral effects of ivermectin against DNA viruses such as Equine herpes type 1, BK polyomavirus, pseudorabies, porcine circovirus 2, and bovine herpesvirus 1. Ivermectin plays a role in several biological mechanisms, therefore it could serve as a potential candidate in the treatment of a wide range of viruses including COVID-19"

"Despite its promising antiviral and preliminary anti-inflammatory potential"

When you first came in here you tried the party politics derail, it was ignored for a reason (Australian). The way your system is I'll be able to vote Trump next election but I wonder if you will be allowed one.

Despite all of your bravado and bluster, post after post, for at least a half dozen of posts when someone challenges you, all you can do is shriek you're right, introduce party politics and layer on more conspiracy theories like the FDA information is factual
You can’t actually defend a
Single
Fucking
Word
That you claim.

Pathetic—but not surprising.

Perhaps take a breath, a goose should never sound like a duck. The honking sounds like a quack.

As for Ness we'll see in the future, the devil is always in the detail.

Oh, well, if you say it does, it does.

Except it most likely doesn't.

You raise a good point about potential corruption, though, I suppose. Ivermectin isn't even approved in the UK, so the only real sources on it's supposed effectiveness will be American. If you're already of the mind someone is trying to dismiss it out of hand for profit, you'll have to keep trusting the same sources you already don't trust, most of which I've read seem to say Ivermectin doesn't have any proven effectiveness against Covid, which isn't surprising considering it isn't an antiviral drug in the first place.

All viruses are parasites, fam.

200w.gif

All viruses are parasites, fam.

200w.gif

Heh.

Actually I told a lie before, Oxford University were investigating Ivermectin vs Covid.

The findings support claims that the drug has little antiviral activity against SARS-CoV-2 - and help resolve the controversy about the effectiveness of ivermectin in treating COVID-19.

“Our study shows there is no support for the continued use of ivermectin in treating COVID-19,” says senior author and PLATCOV co-PI Prof Sir Nicholas White, Professor of Tropical Medicine at the Mahidol Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit (MORU), Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, and the Centre for Tropical Medicine and Global Health (CTMGH), Nuffield Department of Medicine, University of Oxford, UK.

Cheers for the kind thoughts mate. Hope you're doing well.. I still haven't had covid heh. Figure that out.

I'm all good . Families doing well. Regarding this situation [ vaccine covid ] etc. I still think mistakes were made obviously and I'm a bit miffed at the lack of proactivity using common sense.

[ should be outdoor waiting areas for drs. Pharmacists etc etc ] ... not mandatory of course as it's not viable everywhere. But definitely encouraged to do so. I mean fuck. We threw away thousands of years of medical knowledge to listen to those selling the drugs lol.

Herd immunity. Nope not real.
- fresh air - doesn’t help
Sunlight- doesn't help
Social interactions - negative not required.

Don't know about you. My childhood go to not get sick when people got a flue or respiratory virus was to stay inside with them. =) [ obviously joke ]

The younger generations have been fucked over , I think that will become clearly evident in the coming decade

Things my government did. Like docking teachers pay....after still having them working. But decided to dock their pay as punishment months afterwards because they didn't kneel to the system. So much of it wasn't based on health... nor logic. Its sad. .

In regards to the " vaccine " itself. Provided its people's choice. No issues never had. But the sheer... either fear or pettiness directed at the other side blew my mind... still does.

I personally think it's a topic that should be addressed more actually. From both points of view. Unless people think it was handled perfectly. And I've never seen that claim.

Ie one side - x amount of people died from covid worldwide. It was devastating etc viewpoint. Ok worth discussing to try prevent the next one.

How little people wish to discuss actually disturbs me honestly

Largest wealth transfer in history. The most united the entire globe has been under one set of goals/ policies. The largest amount of mass injections. Shoddy testing. False claims. The literal changing of language. Clear conflicts of interests. The sheer money in advertising in our " media " global economic shift. Corporations absorbed so many of the little guys.

It'd be a good time to examine all actions taken throughout... especially those that profited. We won't get many better times.

There's a awful lot of legitimate things that should be addressed imo that should be logical for everyone on both sides of the aisle.

The who cares its over mentality is a bit naive to me. There inevitably will be another global pandemic.... now is the only time to analyse what went right and what went wrong with the response. If we don't do that now . It'll never happen.

I haven't had a single person I know go down hard from either... covid or the vaccine. So I'm spoilt. The health ramifications of both in all 3 years havent been a remote concern of any of my loved ones .

And rant over . Heh cheers for the kind thoughts
Glad to hear mate. I 100% agree the whole thing was stupid and the wrong approach overall on both sides. Lockdowns and enforced vaccines were dumb.

My comment on letting it go completely refers to people who say covid wasn't worth shutting the world down over, but will then use the same logic to say the vaccine is killing everyone.
You can't ignore covid deaths and then jump at every death as a vaccine death. It logically doesn't compute to me.

Discussing the poor policies has merit. The end result is we let a bunch of academics decide the policy in random positions that previously held no political power.
It's a classic example of someone having a PHD not necessarily meaning they are an expert in all aspects of that field, just their general niche.

That doesn't mean old matey with his 2 hours of Youtube a day is suddenly an expert and more qualified either though.
We need a middle ground.

Sorry for your loss, he sounds like he was a champion, Idk him because if one of ours died we'd know.
If I could I'd tell him to be proud of himself and its not his fault he did his best.

The rest is absolutely garbage as you well know.

Eg.
"They have only been pre screening them for over 20 years after recognising it was an issue"

- This completely alters the intent of the information. It's not about them happening, its about are they happening more and/or is the severity worse.

OR

"Even the anti vax people in this thread called you out for your stupid logic on vaccine induced car accidents"

- Got some names we'll ask them? The only one was tibbs iirc and if so his logic is wrong, which you know due to avoiding the fact that if accidents are caused by medical conditions it is logical that a drug that is recognised to cause that exact medical condition my increase the frequency of the incident.

OR

"You post clearly doctored statistics to prove that they clearly doctored statistics to get the vaccines through. The logical fallacy is incredible."

- The statistical fraud is so overwhelming its a joke. Just when you have a testing manner that is so inaccurate with false positives everything is a covid death.

Like getting shot to death.

Once again, you saying something doesn't make it true, far from it actually. All of your post was tye same level of bald faced lying as when you told the world it was business as usual while a significant portion of our population was locked out of our society and unable to work etc

If it makes you feel better mate say what you want. You can create whatever argument you believe means you win in your mind, I don't really care.

Everyone objective can see you will just make up whatever narrative the second anyone points out how shit your post resources are.

Anytime I read them it feels like primetime CNN telling me I will kill Grandma if I am not vaccinated, instead your posts are saying I will kill her if I am vaccinated after dying a painful and horrible death and shedding to her. My vaccines will exit my body, murder her in her sleep and kill some soccer players on the way over. That's the level you are still at now in 2024.

You are sharing the doom and gloom substack posts, whilst talking shit about mainstream media doing the same thing.

It's not killing everyone, and nobody ever said it was. Nice strawman. But it's killed and permanently injured plenty, that's for sure. Why else would the CDC be trying to cover up a myocarditis study?

30 mins a day adds up, knucklehead.

"Trust the experts!!"

<36>

You've learned fucking nothing.

<JagsKiddingMe>

What a dumb post.
I sure did learn. I learnt to read all sources myself and not trust anybody who couldn't present data to support their position. That's why I can easily shred apart half the supposed sources posted within this thread. I go into the sources and read them individually before I form my opinion. Trying it on any of the posts shared in this thread. It's eye opening how they just use the same strategies (referencing each others news stories) that mainstream news got away with for years.

Pick a position. You either are an expert because of your 30 mins or it means so little to you because of your 30 mins. You can't both claim it means you are an expert and it means you don't care. They contradict.

Ivermectin? It works against something that nearly everyone but the most vulnerable just sleep off in a couple days. Wow... what a covid wonder drug... I have been drinking water and my covid has gotten better. Let's prescribe water to everyone regardless of their severity of infection and medical complications.

Youtube science for the win!!!!!

If it makes you feel better mate say what you want. You can create whatever argument you believe means you win in your mind, I don't really care.

Everyone objective can see you will just make up whatever narrative the second anyone points out how shit your post resources are.

Anytime I read them it feels like primetime CNN telling me I will kill Grandma if I am not vaccinated, instead your posts are saying I will kill her if I am vaccinated after dying a painful and horrible death and shedding to her. My vaccines will exit my body, murder her in her sleep and kill some soccer players on the way over. That's the level you are still at now in 2024.

You are sharing the doom and gloom substack posts, whilst talking shit about mainstream media doing the same thing.

Thats what I thought, nothing.

Your dad was a fucking legend and by the sound of it I would have been proud to have known him.
Tibbs shamed me into apologising which was easy because I was regretting posting what I did as soon as I pressed send and I was acting like a dog

Strange though that at the time you said the loss was a mate. I can write it off because some are close to their parents and see them like that but with your track record of lying theres still doubt.

i.e. the myocarditis you fully recovered from and life is normal

Everything is back to normal while its not

If I break the law life is normal.

Other can take or eat your shit all you want but I don't eat shit least of all from a known liar.

I sure did learn. I learnt to read all sources myself and not trust anybody who couldn't present data to support their position. That's why I can easily shred apart half the supposed sources posted within this thread. I go into the sources and read them individually before I form my opinion. Trying it on any of the posts shared in this thread. It's eye opening how they just use the same strategies (referencing each others news stories) that mainstream news got away with for years.

Pick a position. You either are an expert because of your 30 mins or it means so little to you because of your 30 mins. You can't both claim it means you are an expert and it means you don't care. They contradict.

Ivermectin? It works against something that nearly everyone but the most vulnerable just sleep off in a couple days. Wow... what a covid wonder drug... I have been drinking water and my covid has gotten better. Let's prescribe water to everyone regardless of their severity of infection and medical complications.

Youtube science for the win!!!!!

When did I say that I didn't care or that I was an expert? I said it wasn't a waste of my life, like you said it was. Nice try framing it in an entirely different way in an attempt to manufacture some gotcha out of thin air. Fail.

If you read enough posts you'd know that the "experts" (like the CDC and FDA) are both completely suspect, and that's not something you can dismiss.

If Ivermectin is so useless, why did it need to be suppressed and slandered?

Dr. Pierre Kory Reveals Why Ivermectin Had to Be Destroyed​

Before COVID, Ivermectin was celebrated as a “miracle drug” for its role in bringing river blindness to the brink of extinction.
But the propagandists told you it was a dangerous “horse dewormer.”
Why?
1.) Ivermectin threatened the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the so-called C19 vaccines. If Ivermectin had proven to be an effective treatment, then EUA for C19 injections could have been nullified.
2.) Undermined vaccine uptake. “If ivermectin would have found to be effective, what would be the uptake of those vaccines?” asked Dr. Pierre Kory. “It would plummet.”
3.) Ivermectin would sabotage the profits from the C19 injections. “They knew it would destroy the market. And that market, probably over a few years, is north of $100 billion.”
4.) It threatened “the market for the competing pipeline patented pharmaceuticals like Paxlovid and Molnupiravir and Remdesivir, and they’ve made many billions off of those.”
5.) Too cheap to make money off of. Dr. Michael Turner says Ivermectin costs merely “$24 to save one life from COVID.”
6.) “This pandemic would have been over if everybody was on ivermectin, and that’s why they had to destroy it.”

When did I say that I didn't care or that I was an expert? I said it wasn't a waste of my life, like you said it was. Nice try framing it in an entirely different way in an attempt to manufacture some gotcha out of thin air. Fail.

If you read enough posts you'd know that the "experts" (like the CDC and FDA) are both completely suspect, and that's not something you can dismiss.

If Ivermectin is so useless, why did it need to be suppressed and slandered?

Nah your'e right you didn't say you were an expert. Just a belief that you know more because of 30 mins a day of reading random conspiracy articles over actually objectively following both sides.

I haven't said the CDC and FDA were some fountain of truth. Just the opposite. I said read your sources on the articles you like in this thread.

My position is that covid was just another flu and all the mandates were stupid. I am not going to jump to vaccines being the cause of all things just because the majority of the population supported something I disagreed with.

Thats what I thought, nothing.

Your dad was a fucking legend and by the sound of it I would have been proud to have known him.
Tibbs shamed me into apologising which was easy because I was regretting posting what I did as soon as I pressed send and I was acting like a dog

Strange though that at the time you said the loss was a mate. I can write it off because some are close to their parents and see them like that but with your track record of lying theres still doubt.

i.e. the myocarditis you fully recovered from and life is normal

Everything is back to normal while its not

If I break the law life is normal.

Other can take or eat your shit all you want but I don't eat shit least of all from a known liar.
You just assume someone is a good person because they agree with you on one particular topic. It's irrelevant to someones character.

It doesn't matter what I say to you. You are so far down the rabbit hole you can't leave it 4 years on.

People can agree with you that all the covid lockdowns etc were bad, but you still can't let go of the fact that just like covid, the vaccine wasn't a big deal long term.

I said I lost someone close, but you have a habit of projecting assumptions into others peoples posts to fit a narrative.

Yes, I had myocarditis with no issues at all. Same with my covid.

Everything is back to normal and has been for years.

Breaking the law? I told you that you don't have to wear a mask if you say you have an exemption. Same with being able to travel during the restrictions within a state by providing your details for an infringement when you had all these idiots getting arrested by drawing attention to themselves and filming. All they had to do was give details for a ticket and then contest it in court at a later time. It was an IQ test. No different to the idiot sovereign citizens. Court is the venue for that stuff, not roadside or during an interaction with Police.

Make up whatever stories support your position. I don't really care.
We both know this just ends in me shredding apart your articles and you telling me I just need to wait to see the truth. It's been 4 years. It aint happening mate.
Everyone was wrong on the far sides of this issue.

You just assume someone is a good person because they agree with you on one particular topic. It's irrelevant to someones character.

It doesn't matter what I say to you. You are so far down the rabbit hole you can't leave it 4 years on.

People can agree with you that all the covid lockdowns etc were bad, but you still can't let go of the fact that just like covid, the vaccine wasn't a big deal long term.

I said I lost someone close, but you have a habit of projecting assumptions into others peoples posts to fit a narrative.

Yes, I had myocarditis with no issues at all. Same with my covid.

Everything is back to normal and has been for years.

Breaking the law? I told you that you don't have to wear a mask if you say you have an exemption. Same with being able to travel during the restrictions within a state by providing your details for an infringement when you had all these idiots getting arrested by drawing attention to themselves and filming. All they had to do was give details for a ticket and then contest it in court at a later time. It was an IQ test. No different to the idiot sovereign citizens. Court is the venue for that stuff, not roadside or during an interaction with Police.

Make up whatever stories support your position. I don't really care.
We both know this just ends in me shredding apart your articles and you telling me I just need to wait to see the truth. It's been 4 years. It aint happening mate.
Everyone was wrong on the far sides of this issue.

Seriously, do you see yourself? Its why I call you a liar.

- You originally said you had myocarditis and you would heal as good as new.

- Some of us said you cannot because myocarditis can't ever heal as heart muscle cell do not heal. I even supplied the myo.org website that stated exactly that and they can only treat the symptoms.

- Later after one of your breaks you changed your story to no myocarditis and you insisted didn't say you had myocarditis.

- Now you're back to having myocarditis are you and no issues.

As for your dad, he's a legend because he had the will, spine and character to stand for what he believed in. He risjed everything for what he thought and felt was right. I can respect that in a person hence my post.

The devil is always in the details and people can let slip in what the real reasos are. Why do you care if he threw away his career.
i.e. It is his life and if he chooses to lose money and/or "X" thats his choice and you has a family member should support them not be upset. Why are/were you upset at his decision?

What was in it for you? Your reply implies issues in your relationship with your father, perhaps look in not out.

The breaking the law comment was from the time you were trying to tell the world it was business as usual. We had been butting heads and you made the offhand comment that no one really checks and just lie. I made a big song and dance at the time because you should not have to break the law to live and one day you may not be able to. You were telling everyone business as usual and shortly after telling everyone just lie and break the law.

Like flog and the new smurf, you're half smart and the issue with lying is you have to remember every lie from every time The good thing about telling the truth is you only need to remember what happened not a myriad of tangled webs of deceit.

As for

"We both know this just ends in me shredding apart your articles and you telling me I just need to wait to see the truth. It's been 4 years. It aint happening mate.
Everyone was wrong on the far sides of this issue."

Seriously lol, once again you saying something doesn't make it so. With your track record it makes it more likely to be a poor attempt at a gaslighting fabrication.

We're 3 years into the vaxx and thats nothing in the historical timeline for drug debacles, as you know because this was done to death 2 years ago and acknowledged by all. Iirc I said 3 years would be one of if not the quickest discovery of the ten worst drug catastrophes.

Almost every single thing we said and posted has come true. I would list them out but tbh the list is far far too long so just a couple of quick points we stated.

1 Doesn't stay localised in the arm.
2 Isn't short acting.
3 Is a gene therapy.

Aussie legend, anonymous but AHPRA have been chasing him for the entire pandemic.

"The trillion dollar biotech network that wants to edit your genome to make you a better person"

"To introduce where we are going next I’ll try and outline this in the way that a few memes have done during COVID, outlining the “safe and effective” claims that are rapidly being retracted

•It’s just a vaccine
•It stays in the arm
•It only lasts a few days
•It doesn’t integrate into the genome
•It’s not gene therapy
•There is no DNA in the vaccine
•It doesn’t go to the nucleus
•It’s safe in pregnancy and doesn’t go to the placenta
•It doesn’t stay in the arm, it goes everywhere but that’s a good thing
•There is plasmid contamination but it’s only in small doses and there is no evidence that it causes any harm
•OK, it goes to the placenta but that means that the baby is protected too

-—[YOU ARE CURRENTLY HERE]—-

•OK it’s gene therapy but we’ve been using it for years and it’s been safe and effective with no adverse events identified after billions of doses.
•The LNP technology was brand new and hadn’t been tried but it’s been safe and •effective with no adverse events identified after billions of doses.
•The same technology can be used for CRISPR gene editing which is now approved by the FDA and in combination with the LNP technology can be used to provide a permanent vaccine that you never need to get updated with boosters and repeated ouchie injections

Because as we all know, it was really the 2 seconds of a needle prick that caused half the world’s population to reject the new therapy until the vaccine mandates kicked in and nothing to do with the fact that most people would have rejected a novel gene therapy if they knew what it actually was."
"And how do we know it’s gene therapy? Well because the FDA1, Moderna, BioNtech and every other institution that know what it actually is says so. From the 2024 FDA document (copied in the footnote):

- Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use. FDA generally considers human gene therapy products to include all products that mediate their effects by transcription or translation of transferred genetic material, or by specifically altering host (human) genetic sequences. Some examples of gene therapy products include nucleic acids, genetically modified microorganisms (e.g., viruses, bacteria, fungi), engineered site-specific nucleases used for human genome editing, and ex vivo genetically modified human cells…. https://www.fda.gov/media/76647/download. "

Now if you don't mind I'll digress back to the Smurfs bullshit lies because I knew I had seen more details on it and the Aussie legends link supplied the information.

A quick recap-

—Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was withdrawn without comment, at her own request.

Jessica Rose - withdrew her paper hey?
You left out this bit "or editor". The censoring of almost all oaoers that oppose the narrative of safe and effective is both well know and proven.

—I think we can make an educated guess as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn. Her reliance on VAERS data, the same thing that has caused other retractions (like this one). QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

Jessica Rose -

Lol from

"Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was *****withdrawn without comment, at her own request.****""

To

"make an educated**** guess **** as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn."

Lol and this AFTER i copied the part you hide. The fact it may have been the editor which is the most likely as all non narrative papers have been pulled for refused publication.

Obviously some changing narrative there but whats a little bullshit amongst online friends.

"Scientific Censorship - lessons NOT learned
Our paper got retracted"

"As I sat in Jan Jekielek’s studio chair, our paper got retracted. In fact, when the episode comes out, you’ll see Jan refresh his browser live to witness the change to ‘retracted’ status. There was no justification, scientific or otherwise, and we are going to fight this.

There’s nothing to understand here: the paper was demanded to be erased by the so-called ‘elites’ who own everything and control the narrative of our lives.

You should be VERY disturbed by this."

Digression over.
The original link/article is well worth the time. The author is an unknow but has done outstanding work proving beyond a shadow of doubt this is a gene therapy and we may be in for future troubles the world has never seen before.

Don't worry though, the historical compulsive liars are telling the truth this time and its safe and effective. Although they all refuse to explain why they aren't anywhere close to being up to date they want you to go and get altered on the genomic level.

Aussie legend, anonymous but AHPRA have been chasing him for the entire pandemic.

"The trillion dollar biotech network that wants to edit your genome to make you a better person"

"To introduce where we are going next I’ll try and outline this in the way that a few memes have done during COVID, outlining the “safe and effective” claims that are rapidly being retracted

•It’s just a vaccine
•It stays in the arm
•It only lasts a few days
•It doesn’t integrate into the genome
•It’s not gene therapy
•There is no DNA in the vaccine
•It doesn’t go to the nucleus
•It’s safe in pregnancy and doesn’t go to the placenta
•It doesn’t stay in the arm, it goes everywhere but that’s a good thing
•There is plasmid contamination but it’s only in small doses and there is no evidence that it causes any harm
•OK, it goes to the placenta but that means that the baby is protected too

-—[YOU ARE CURRENTLY HERE]—-

•OK it’s gene therapy but we’ve been using it for years and it’s been safe and effective with no adverse events identified after billions of doses.
•The LNP technology was brand new and hadn’t been tried but it’s been safe and •effective with no adverse events identified after billions of doses.
•The same technology can be used for CRISPR gene editing which is now approved by the FDA and in combination with the LNP technology can be used to provide a permanent vaccine that you never need to get updated with boosters and repeated ouchie injections

Because as we all know, it was really the 2 seconds of a needle prick that caused half the world’s population to reject the new therapy until the vaccine mandates kicked in and nothing to do with the fact that most people would have rejected a novel gene therapy if they knew what it actually was."
"And how do we know it’s gene therapy? Well because the FDA1, Moderna, BioNtech and every other institution that know what it actually is says so. From the 2024 FDA document (copied in the footnote):

- Human gene therapy seeks to modify or manipulate the expression of a gene or to alter the biological properties of living cells for therapeutic use. FDA generally considers human gene therapy products to include all products that mediate their effects by transcription or translation of transferred genetic material, or by specifically altering host (human) genetic sequences. Some examples of gene therapy products include nucleic acids, genetically modified microorganisms (e.g., viruses, bacteria, fungi), engineered site-specific nucleases used for human genome editing, and ex vivo genetically modified human cells…. https://www.fda.gov/media/76647/download. "

Now if you don't mind I'll digress back to the Smurfs bullshit lies because I knew I had seen more details on it and the Aussie legends link supplied the information.

A quick recap-

Obviously some changing narrative there but whats a little bullshit amongst online friends.

"Scientific Censorship - lessons NOT learned
Our paper got retracted"

"As I sat in Jan Jekielek’s studio chair, our paper got retracted. In fact, when the episode comes out, you’ll see Jan refresh his browser live to witness the change to ‘retracted’ status. There was no justification, scientific or otherwise, and we are going to fight this.

There’s nothing to understand here: the paper was demanded to be erased by the so-called ‘elites’ who own everything and control the narrative of our lives.

You should be VERY disturbed by this."

Digression over.
The original link/article is well worth the time. The author is an unknow but has done outstanding work proving beyond a shadow of doubt this is a gene therapy and we may be in for future troubles the world has never seen before.

Don't worry though, the historical compulsive liars are telling the truth this time and its safe and effective. Although they all refuse to explain why they aren't anywhere close to being up to date they want you to go and get altered on the genomic level.
Ohhhhh it took me a minute to catch on to wtf “new Smurf” was supposed to mean. It was an April Fool’s joke, bud <lol>
A bunch of posters got pink belts and a bunch of us got “modded,” but it was all in fun. I didn’t have any actual mod powers, you can breathe easy ;)
I think it’s instructive though:
You accepted that shit at face value though, didn’t you? No critical thought used, you were fooled right away. Isn’t that something?

If you had better powers of observation, and better critical thinking skills, you might have been able to notice something else:
The retracted paper that Jessica Rose is discussing in your link, is a different paper altogether than the one we were discussing. We were discussing a paper on myocarditis from 2021; your link is about a 2024 paper on lessons learned from the vaccination campaign.

Which I think, raises the question:
How many retracted papers does this absolute quack have?!?
I mean…holy shit.

Yet another thing I feel like I shouldn’t have to point out to a grown adult is: discussing the who and why of something is not a “changing narrative,” but they are in fact two different questions (*who* retracted the paper, and *why*). So if you read on, I think you’ll be pleased to find out that I found something that I think we can agree on. How exciting!

See, one thing that I stress is the importance of is being flexible in one’s hypothesis in light of new data. For example, you mention studies (that most of us are familiar with, I think) about Ivermectin’s role as an anti-viral agent. One of your links mentions positive initial results with dengue fever, and your link mentions that “phase 3 human trials are ongoing.”
SPOILER ALERT: they didn’t turn out well: “Interestingly, the study reported faster NS1 antigenemia clearance upon ivermectin treatment, with no difference in viremia, viral clearance, or any beneficial clinical outcomes.”
—Re: COVID, they tested it at higher doses, they tested it when used early, they tested it in a boat, they tested it with a goat, they tested it here and there, they tested it everywhere!—-the shit doesn’t seem to work.
—It is at this point all of you CTers should do a thing scientists call, “Get the fuck over it already.” Seriously. I’m not anti-ivermectin, I am anti-“shit that doesn’t seem to work,” and this doesn’t seem to work. So get the fuck over it already.

I think I made a logical hypothesis re: Jessica Rose; namely, that since VAERS data is widely known to be unreliable, and other papers were retracted for basing findings on that data (one of which I showed you already), that she saw the writing on the wall for her paper and retracted it voluntarily.
Oh, how naive of me. Two things have lead me to change my hypothesis.

One, despite the fact that VAERS data is known to be unreliable, despite the fact that her colleague Steve Kirsch has been eviscerated for using it, despite the fact that other papers were retracted because of it, guess what?? I did some digging, and Rose finally published her myocarditis article, just a couple of months ago. Here it is, and wouldn’t you know it—it’s still based on the fucking VAERS data! This wackjob hasn’t learned a goddamn thing about her shoddy work in the past 3-4 years. It’s remarkable.
<Prem973>
Based on that, and based on your link in which she prattles on about “the elites who own everything and control the narrative of our lives” (fucking lmao), and threatens to have her discredited colleague Steve Kirsch “sue big time,” I will alter my hypothesis and agree that it is far more likely that the editor withdrew that 2021 article. Withdrawing it herself once she found out the data was unreliable is what any good, reputable scientist would have done, and Jessica Rose sure as fuck isn’t that.
I did get a kick out of her username: “Unacceptable Jessica.” She ought to change it to “Unscientific Jessica” <lmao><lol>

Perhaps take a breath, a goose should never sound like a duck. The honking sounds like a quack.
The only quacks here are the doctors you keep citing, and the only honks are the ones coming from your clown nose. 🤡🤡

Seriously, do you see yourself? Its why I call you a liar.

- You originally said you had myocarditis and you would heal as good as new.

- Some of us said you cannot because myocarditis can't ever heal as heart muscle cell do not heal. I even supplied the myo.org website that stated exactly that and they can only treat the symptoms.

- Later after one of your breaks you changed your story to no myocarditis and you insisted didn't say you had myocarditis.

- Now you're back to having myocarditis are you and no issues.

As for your dad, he's a legend because he had the will, spine and character to stand for what he believed in. He risjed everything for what he thought and felt was right. I can respect that in a person hence my post.

The devil is always in the details and people can let slip in what the real reasos are. Why do you care if he threw away his career.
i.e. It is his life and if he chooses to lose money and/or "X" thats his choice and you has a family member should support them not be upset. Why are/were you upset at his decision?

What was in it for you? Your reply implies issues in your relationship with your father, perhaps look in not out.

The breaking the law comment was from the time you were trying to tell the world it was business as usual. We had been butting heads and you made the offhand comment that no one really checks and just lie. I made a big song and dance at the time because you should not have to break the law to live and one day you may not be able to. You were telling everyone business as usual and shortly after telling everyone just lie and break the law.

Like flog and the new smurf, you're half smart and the issue with lying is you have to remember every lie from every time The good thing about telling the truth is you only need to remember what happened not a myriad of tangled webs of deceit.

As for

"We both know this just ends in me shredding apart your articles and you telling me I just need to wait to see the truth. It's been 4 years. It aint happening mate.
Everyone was wrong on the far sides of this issue."

Seriously lol, once again you saying something doesn't make it so. With your track record it makes it more likely to be a poor attempt at a gaslighting fabrication.

We're 3 years into the vaxx and thats nothing in the historical timeline for drug debacles, as you know because this was done to death 2 years ago and acknowledged by all. Iirc I said 3 years would be one of if not the quickest discovery of the ten worst drug catastrophes.

Almost every single thing we said and posted has come true. I would list them out but tbh the list is far far too long so just a couple of quick points we stated.

1 Doesn't stay localised in the arm.
2 Isn't short acting.
3 Is a gene therapy.

No I had a reaction to the vaccine and you said I would die because myocarditis never heals. I pointed out to you that I had a full recovery with no long term effects at all. I pointed out to you that you weren't my medical doctor and didn't know what tests I had taken to confirm this. I just didn't waste my time arguing with someone who thought they knew better than my doctor because of substack and youtube videos.

My father threw away his career on a bunch of conspiracy theories. It led to him failing to support people that needed him because he fell for a bunch of lies, that ultimately cost him his life in the way he believed the vaccine would. His choice but ultimately it affected multiple people who had to fix the fallout. His choice sure, but I can be critical of that whilst respecting him for the person he made me when I was younger. It's no different to people who refused to treat family members who wouldn't mask with respect. Nothing more needs to be said on that from me.

No mate. I literally pointed out that you didn't even know the realities of the restrictions you were talking about and same as the idiots in the US believing they knew more about restrictions in the state I was in the entire time. I was in the videos that were getting posted of Australia's lockdowns. The idiots getting arrested were intentionally doing it and are no better than vegans walking into restaurants and screaming murder to get views. You could literally provide your name and address or produce your id and immediately travel freely because there was no way to be arrested if you did that and behaved normally. Same with the masks. Like everything in life, if you are respectful to people they are respecful to you, but a small group of antagonizers kept screwing it up for the rest of us. They took over city streets and damaged businesses, but it's ok because they stuck it to the government by kicking dogs and spitting on people telling them to go home.

You keep forgetting my view is that the vaccine isn't great, it's just a flu shot for the new flu variation. I never believed it was a magical cure all solution to covid or should have been forced on people.I just never had an issue with it being treated any differently to other mandatory vaccines for certain workgroups like Emergency services, medical staff, Military and Politicians.

Lockdown critiques aside, none of that means the covid vaccine is the cause of death for someone. Just like covid wasn't the primary cause of motorbike deaths. The vaccine isn't either. That's the only thing I take issue with, the rest is unimportant to me.

I am, and you should've just stopped right there, instead of typing a bunch of bullshit afterwards.
Well that would defeat the point of a discussion forum.

How dare I expand on my opinion of something within a discussion about that topic.

I guess I should have just posted up how Ivermectin is the lord and saviour even though it cost around $100 a course over here(in covid) , because it's rarely prescribed pre covid within Australia unless you have scabies.

Praise be to Ivermectin one of about 10 drugs included in a super expensive cocktail of medication taken by Politicians and Joe Rogan to protect themselves from a virus, that 99% of the population recovered from, whilst playing computer games and ordering uber eats at home. It really must have been that Ivermectin that made a real dent in the covid death toll as opposed to the fact we stopped putting old and sick people through a procedure usually reserved for patients on death row or in a coma, as a primary treatment option.

I still haven't seen a successful study showing that Ivermectin alone cured covid in a way that normal fluid and rest couldn't. Panadol seems to be more effective IMO by simply lowering temperatures in children and some minor pain relief as your body clears it like every other cold.

Back