Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Checked on my friends on Facefucker while Sherdog was down, one of my old classmates came down with covid again and this happened:

uuAhrgp.jpg

{<jordan}

Christ I'm struggling with the new format

"Moderna Admits mRNA Jabs Cause Turbo-Cancer; Investigators Find Billions of DNA Fragments in Vials"

You'll notice that the same people refusing to be up to date on their gene therapy are also refusing to dispute the DNA contamination and the ramifications...

I'd rather have AIDS.

Get vaxxed and have both and cancer as the bonus package

They knew very very well what the DNA contamination means, cancer.

You
@You3_JP

Moderna's Patent clearly shows that DNA fragments in drug products may cause cancer.

Title of Invention
"REMOVAL OF DNA FRAGMENTS IN MRNA PRODUCTION PROCESS"

It's crystal clear from this title that removal of residual DNA fragments in mRNA products is essential.

Interestingly, one of the inventors of this patent is Stéphane Bancel, CEO of Moderna.

CEO of Moderna clearly states, in this patent:

"The DNA template used in the mRNA manufacturing process must be removed to ensure the efficacy of therapeutics and safety, because residual DNA in drug products may induce activation of the innate response and has the potential to be oncogenic in patient populations."

Even the CEO of Modela admits that DNA fragments in mRNA products may cause cancer.

U.S. Patent No. 10,077,439 (WO2014/152030)

"Our systematic review finds that the vast majority of deaths following the COVID mRNA gene vaccine are tied to the vaccine itself! 325 autopsies (Nicolas Hulscher et al.); 240 deaths (73.9%) were
independently adjudicated as directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination. most implicated organ system in COVID-19 vaccine-associated death was the cardiovascular system"

Reactions: Ruv

I'd rather have AIDS.

Couldn't those symptoms be related to aging in a post-COVID world, regardless if you were vaccinated or not?

The study would've been more conclusive if the sample group included non-vaccinated people.

My work still sends out "An employee in Building B tested positive for covid on 11/1/2023 blah blah blah".

I sent the HR person an email asking what the relevancy of these notifications were? Like why do we need a notification telling us that an employee tested positive? They don't tell us who the employee was so there's literally nothing we can do with the information. They basically responded back and said they were just doing what they're told.
Because they are fear mongering and want to keep the narrative alive.

You should ask her why you never hear: "An employee in Building A had a rough weekend and now has crabs"

Is anyone getting fucking Covid? Nobody gets it or talks about it in my state.

Then I talk to family in California and somehow tons of people have it and they are testing like retards. Ugh.
You have to have faith in the covid narrative. In your state, they don't have the faith, not true believers. Repent! The time is now! Start getting tested bi weekly and you will find it is still there. You just need more faith.

Myocarditis and pericarditis might be a few reasons these former military members decided to not take the jab. There are many other reasons, such as Natural Immunity is a thing. The vaccine doesn't stop the transmission. If you're young and healthy you don't need it. There are therapeutics that work just fine. It's not like Polio or Measles.

Why doesn't the military unilaterally correct all the records now? Why do those discharged, that they are begging to come back, because they can't recruit, have to request it?

What a terrible policy by China Joe. Apparently of the thousands discharged only a handful have returned when the Army first requested it. Now they've written this poorly thought. I don't blame the Army, I blame the Biden Administration. You don't needlessly upend a person's life and expect them to trust you again.

"PUBLIC Health Scotland demonstrated a significant increase in neonatal deaths (in the first month of life) in 2021 but refused to investigate whether it was related to the vaccine because such an analysis ‘whilst being uninformative for public health decision making, had the potential to be used to harm vaccine confidence’."

The following very clearly shows that Moderna should have been pulled from the market immediately when a comparison with a drug that was is done.

"Moderna v. Ephedra"

"FDA issued the final rule to ban US sales of ephedra-containing dietary supplements in February of 2004, after a review of 22 months of the MedWatch safety database (a system similar to VAERS) revealed 10 deaths."

"With 251.85 million doses administered by 22 Mar 2023, and 10,575 death reports in VAERS, the Moderna death reporting rate was 41.989 death reports per million doses (41,989 per billion).

Such a “dose vs. dose” comparison makes Moderna roughly 17,000 times more dangerous than ephedra dietary supplements, though Moderna has been deemed “safe and effective.” But dosing of ephedra is more frequent, so we have to adjust to that.

Even if you took 150 doses of ephedra for every shot of Moderna, then Moderna is still over 100 times more dangerous than ephedra dietary supplements. Even comparing apples-to-apples — Moderna vs. typical vaccines (1.1 death reports per million doses), Moderna is 38 times more dangerous."

This is a very clear indication of industry capture.

"Disabled people were secretly given Do Not Resuscitate orders, Scottish Covid-19 inquiry hears
By Dan Barker
10:42 AEDT 23 Nov 2023"

It's not just insane that the Governor would issue such an order in the first place, but also that the Left Media thinks it's alright, and then it's absolutely Clown World bonkers that an appellate court would not tear it up with multiple Constitutional Violations. I can't imagine some "Health Official" trying to bash in a Red Blooded American's door that believes in the 2nd Amendment to cart them off over a vaccine status.

Amazing that it wasn't the year of the covid but the year of the vaxx, obviously a co incidence

"Philippines' House of Representative initiates a formal investigation into excess deaths!
We are shocked to find out that there were 262,000 excess deaths in 2021 alone"

"We are shocked to find out that there were 262,000 excess deaths in 2021 alone"

Amazing that it wasn't the year of the covid but the year of the vaxx, obviously a co incidence

"Philippines' House of Representative initiates a formal investigation into excess deaths!
We are shocked to find out that there were 262,000 excess deaths in 2021 alone"

"We are shocked to find out that there were 262,000 excess deaths in 2021 alone"

The thing is right its extremely simple. Any vaccine has people that will die as a result. Its a given. It's talked about openly with any vaccine but the covid vaccine.

When I got the rabies jab I was told this might be hardcore after the 2nd and 3rd. Are you healthy because you might need to be. Yes. Cool.

Why is anyone surprised that giving millions of people repeated doses of an untested (in comparison to other vaccines) is resulting in mass excess death all across the globe?

There will always be casualties even with proven, solid vaccines?

What could go wrong right?

The thing is right its extremely simple. Any vaccine has people that will die as a result. Its a given. It's talked about openly with any vaccine but the covid vaccine.

When I got the rabies jab I was told this might be hardcore after the 2nd and 3rd. Are you healthy because you might need to be. Yes. Cool.

Why is anyone surprised that giving millions of people repeated doses of an untested (in comparison to other vaccines) is resulting in mass excess death all across the globe?

There will always be casualties even with proven, solid vaccines?

What could go wrong right?

Exactly, the censorship is as telling as the fraud.

On the topic of dose vs harms Jessica Rose (iirc) destroyed this myth that the harms were due to the volume/number of poison administered. She broke down the well censored harms and compared it to other drugs, its catastrophically bad.

"Kiss cancel shows as Paul Stanley "battles flu"; MTV's Megan McKenna "rushed to hospital"; Sunwoo diagnosed with neuritis/neuralgia; DE Dylan Horton "steps away from Texans due to health issue"
"Number of kids rushed to hospital with highly-contagious RSV rises 434% in just 5 weeks"; UK sportswriter John Nicholson has "massive stroke"; BA passenger goes into cardiac arrest mid-flight'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back