Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

It's pretty mad, kids school head told us that 1/3 of the school have been ill at any one time.

Local GP thought it was noro virus, HA. We had some tests left over so gave em a go and found out it's covid because the aftercare for It is a bit different than for colds and flu and we wanted to know what best to do to try and recover. It illustrates how under reported it is now.

Have a buddy who works for the hospital in admissions and he was like oh yeah, I was off for 2.5 weeks with that one, nasty cold/flu, everyone's had it. Unaware it was probably covid.

Kinda annoying because my immune system is good at the moment, or has been. I'd been fine with the usual winter colds etc taking people out around me.

I'm surprised it hasn't been reported on more, but I guess my doctor and friend at the NHS not identifying it indicates that the efforts to report on it for our health services have fell by the wayside.

I guess being under budget constraints and not having viable treatments could cause that.
I just don't think those tests are any good.
They pick up anything cold or flu related.
My bro has now been bad twice with this shit.
I been bad for at least 2 weeks.. and still not 100%
Crazy thing is.. I caught the original wuhan cough or what ever it was 4 years ago.
This dose of whatever you want to call it has been way worse.
I definitely think we fucked up with lockdowns and these jabs.. and are reaping the rewards now.
Anyways
Get well broski.
My lungs are still on fire today after a session on the bike.
Weird shit.

NAC is friends with glycine, bromelain and quercetin. Taken on an empty stomach.
All of them have been in my supplement routine except bromelain, I'll do some research on it. It was funny how the FDA had outlets like Amazon stop selling NAC during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic". I had to get it from one pharmacy that still sold it but then it came back around August of Aug of 2022

I got a vaccine back at the start and a booster last year with my flu shot. Not the RNA business. Yeah it's a bugger. Starting to worry about post viral disorder so trying a few things to try and shift all that. Thanks!

You got three shots and you're wondering why you're sick? Buddy... mRNA vs viral vector doesn't matter at all. All the shots are CRISPR tech. CRISPR can insert sequences into DNA using CAS9 through a lipid nanoparticle or a viral vector, sound familiar? The perpetrators aren't so careless they would leave a gaping hole in their control grid. On the contrary, they're very thorough. They've even got people thinking gene-editing tech is good, clamoring for their own destruction, but in reality it's about turning off certain gene sequences that are problematic to them in order to make your behaviour more predictable.

See, the issue is that even people who are skeptical tend to utilise the enemy's paradigm as though it's real. It's not. Viruses don't work the way we've been taught. When an organism is toxic, the body invites a virus in to do clean-up. Terrain theory is correct, not germ theory. Covid isn't a normal virus, it's more like weaponized software. The test isn't testing for "Covid", it's mostly about inserting nanotech near the brain. Every time you're testing yourself, you're just making it worse. It's why some companies allowed unvaccinated employees... if they constantly took PCR tests. They basically ended up vaccinated. The PCR tests also had the additional purpose of being sent for "sequencing," which was really about cataloging the DNA of the population. Your DNA is quantum entangled to you, having it means being able to do something to you at a distance. States and deep states have tech advanced far beyond what they make available to ordinary people. Universities only teach status quo science. Like I said, the criminals are more thorough than you can imagine.

People like you are so far behind the ball that I don't think there's anything anyone can do you for you, unless you do a 180 in some fashion. You're winding up dead or cyborged like the rest.

All of them have been in my supplement routine except bromelain, I'll do some research on it. It was funny how the FDA had outlets like Amazon stop selling NAC during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic". I had to get it from one pharmacy that still sold it but then it came back around August of Aug of 2022

Q is sold with B together. Buy one that has both.

DB115.jpg

Q is sold with B together. Buy one that has both.

DB115.jpg
Thanks for the heads up. I'm on so many supplements that the more I can combine the better. I've taken one Animal Pak a day for years and I love the combination of all the nutrients. I recently started ZMA before bed and I get the best sleep as possible.

Back in March of 2021 even the CDC had studies showing that close to 78 percent of all people hospitalized "With" Covid were obese but that main factor was never really focused on. It was always a cold virus that mainly affected the obese but overall health was never preached on, but we did keep fast food open and shut down gyms in and parks...nothing made sense.

Always astounds me how someone can speak with such conviction on topics they know so little about.

Always astounds me how someone can speak with such conviction on topics they know so little about.
I know...you did that so well all during the Sweet and Sour Sniffles "Pandemic"..... You were quite astounding to say the least.

The fact that people around here have been getting wrecked by the yearly colds and flu season and not a peep by any media outlet or corporation
Especially the NHS.. not a word.

But it's not NEWS now .. so you can't even virtue signal about it.

Yea, instead the news is reporting all sorts of bullshit reasons for the spike in cancer and other such ailments associated with the vaccines.

Please use a dictionary and look up immunity. My neighbor is currently sick and has tested positive even though his dumb ass has taken 6 shots of this fake ass "vaccine."

How is he testing positive with immunity?

I assume you are trolling at this point.
There’s no trolling going on, it honestly just seems like you’re piling misunderstandings on top of other misunderstandings.

One misunderstanding was the difference between herd immunity and natural immunity, which I explained.

There seem to be several more misunderstandings regarding this supposed neighbor. Clearly if he is infected, he doesn’t have immunity. I assume we can agree on that? The reasons could be many:
  1. As far as we know, immunity from COVID doesn't last forever, regardless of whether that immunity came by natural exposure or vax. There are certainly viruses where immunity is permanent or almost so, e.g. chicken pox. But for many viruses that’s not the case. Depending on when he was last vaxxed, immunity could’ve waned.
  2. He may have some variant of COVID that is different than the ones the vaccines he got were designed for. Viruses mutate rapidly, and COVID did exactly that.
  3. Immunity isn’t 100%. That is, not every single person that gets the vax is 100% immune from COVID, we all know that. Your neighbor could just be an unlucky bastard lol. My experience is different; since 2020, I got COVID only once, and it was at a time when one vaccine had lapsed (been longer than 6 months-ish) and I hadn’t gotten another booster yet.
That doesn't counter the point I made at all. Your programming caused you to have to try though LMAO. Fail.

I questioned whether or not their experience with the disease (HIV) caused them to be wary of experimental vaccinations.

HIV vaccines. Controversy continues in Nigeria over supposed preventive and curative vaccine​

Not to mention that, of course, once a disease is dropped into a populace it will proliferate by the natural process it was designed to use thereafter.

If it (HIV) was intentionally spread there, it would make sense that the secondary process (unprotected sex) would drive the spread. That by no means would disprove how it first was introduced.

Again, you fail. Programmed droids gonna program droid though.
Lol that seems like a pretty dramatic response just because I misunderstood your post. I have no issues admitting I misread/misunderstood what your point was supposed to be if that was the case. The specific post of yours I responded to didn’t really make that point clear. It didn’t specify HIV vaccine at all. When it said—
Nigeria resisted (I'm curious if this has something to do with their problems with HIV,
—“their problems with HIV,” I assumed you meant their rate of infection. I see though that I’d have understood your meaning better if I’d read some of your posts before that, so fair enough.
All of your other babbling about “hurr durr programming” is just you being your usual special little self.

Please use a dictionary and look up immunity. My neighbor is currently sick and has tested positive even though his dumb ass has taken 6 shots of this fake ass "vaccine."

How is he testing positive with immunity?

I assume you are trolling at this point.

Of course they are, odd the sudden desperation to generate white noise in here as well.....

Thats why none have touched the Japanese professor/gene therapy and the biology professors breakdown of the FDA video.
Crickets.....

Its like the crickets when you ask them how many and when, still waiting for this information.
Crickets.....

Fyi on vaccination during a pandemic. Before he spoke up Geert was considered one of the worlds premier experts on vaccinology.
..... until he spoke up.
Where have we seen that before.

"Geert stated "Nature will unambiguously demonstrate that neither the unvaccinated nor the vaccinated who refused to re-vaccinate can be blamed for the imminent transition of this immune escape pandemic to its final, hyperacute phase…"

In 2021 he stated this and was destroyed career and income wise. He knew this would happen after all the other experts that did similar yet he did it anyway. In one interview I posted he answered when asked "I fear greatly for my grandchildren"

This guy @maximus__ told me over a week ago that I was "wasting my life" still posting about COVID.

Yet, here he is, still continually posting about COVID, fighting so desperately to try and convince himself that nothing nefarious took place.

<RawexDidThis1>

These people are having a real difficult time shedding their programming.
Pretty sure I have actually said the opposite outside of the endless conspiracies, especially in relation to covid. I do think it's a waste of time posting the same shitty opinion piece articles and youtube videos or the endless posts about ivermectin being the lord and saviour of all things covid. Actual discussion is good, the endless circle jerk of your side did this is the waste of time. It doesn't actually value add, it's just tit for tat arguing.

I am posting because people have asked me for my opinion and I was happy to give it. These people also brought up good points and we agreed on certain things and disagreed with others. Would you rather sit in here with the little echo chamber liking each other's random youtube videos, none of you ever actually bother to watch?

I was actually enjoying an actual discussion for a change and it seems to have gotten some traffic back here.

It's pretty mad, kids school head told us that 1/3 of the school have been ill at any one time.

Local GP thought it was noro virus, HA. We had some tests left over so gave em a go and found out it's covid because the aftercare for It is a bit different than for colds and flu and we wanted to know what best to do to try and recover. It illustrates how under reported it is now.

Have a buddy who works for the hospital in admissions and he was like oh yeah, I was off for 2.5 weeks with that one, nasty cold/flu, everyone's had it. Unaware it was probably covid.

Kinda annoying because my immune system is good at the moment, or has been. I'd been fine with the usual winter colds etc taking people out around me.

I'm surprised it hasn't been reported on more, but I guess my doctor and friend at the NHS not identifying it indicates that the efforts to report on it for our health services have fell by the wayside.

I guess being under budget constraints and not having viable treatments could cause that.

Still waiting but why not.

"Oh, The Irony: Nobel Winner Warned of VAIDS Risks from mRNA Shots
Drew Weissman, one of the winners of the 2023 Nobel Prize in Medicine, previously warned of the risks of vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome (VAIDS) posed by mRNA shots."

"Drew Weissman, one of the winners of the 2023 Nobel Prize in Medicine, previously warned of the risks of vaccine-acquired immune deficiency syndrome (VAIDS) posed by mRNA shots."

This is the Nobel prize winner that was given the prize to help counter vaxx hesitancy, literally.

"They warned that can cause VAIDS – a form of AIDS-like immunodeficiency."

There's some excellent sources on X showing there blood panels and the progession into AIDS.

I didn't get vaccinated because i was working from home so i didn't need to do it. Only thing i've experienced from Covid was extreme tiredness and loss of taste. I guess Dr. Rogan was right
Dr Rogan was so scared of covid that he took a massive cocktail of random drugs and sought expensive individualised medical treatment outside of the average persons abilities.
He even did this after previously having covid and knowing how he would be about it.

He believed he was immune from further infection because he had covid previously.

The guy was saying one thing and doing the other. He just never got vaccinated, because he had the ability to privatise his treatment for a mild cold in most cases.

As the crickets continue to chirp.....
Such difficult questions, how many and appropriately when.

In other relevant news.

"Japanese Study reports Correlation between mRNA Vaccines and Cancer, consistent with a Warning made years ago."
"Getting right to the point. Some types of age-adjusted cancer mortality rates in Japan had been falling prior to the “COVID” mRNA vaccines. After the vaccines, some types of cancer broke out of their fall, reversed course, and began to rise: Ovarian, Leukemia, Prostate, and Lip and Oral cancer.

FROM FALL TO RISE"

(Insert charts here.)

"Pancreatic cancer mortality had been rising in Japan, and began to rise at a higher rate."

(Insert charts here.)

"These results were consistent with the report I wrote in November 2021 summarizing the report of Dr. Mikolaj Rasjek."

Obviously another grifter destroying his career by speaking out.
He even asks if you could donate to help him feed his family so he has to be a grifter. That sweet $9.17 per month certainly overshadows any other traditional income stream.

Lol that seems like a pretty dramatic response just because I misunderstood your post. I have no issues admitting I misread/misunderstood what your point was supposed to be if that was the case. The specific post of yours I responded to didn’t really make that point clear. It didn’t specify HIV vaccine at all. When it said—

—“their problems with HIV,” I assumed you meant their rate of infection. I see though that I’d have understood your meaning better if I’d read some of your posts before that, so fair enough.
All of your other babbling about “hurr durr programming” is just you being your usual special little self.

Nothing dramatic about it. You constantly mock my posts with laugh emojis and tried clowning me for being a CTer in the one I just owned you over.

Don't try to play mr civil and innocent now because you got put in your place, chief.

I'm happy to be friendly, but you had the insults coming.

Pretty sure I have actually said the opposite outside of the endless conspiracies, especially in relation to covid. I do think it's a waste of time posting the same shitty opinion piece articles and youtube videos or the endless posts about ivermectin being the lord and saviour of all things covid. Actual discussion is good, the endless circle jerk of your side did this is the waste of time. It doesn't actually value add, it's just tit for tat arguing.

I am posting because people have asked me for my opinion and I was happy to give it. These people also brought up good points and we agreed on certain things and disagreed with others. Would you rather sit in here with the little echo chamber liking each other's random youtube videos, none of you ever actually bother to watch?

I was actually enjoying an actual discussion for a change and it seems to have gotten some traffic back here.

Funny how "actual discussion" comes with all these restrictions when you propose it. Conveniently it's not "actual discussion" when it's about Ivermectin, a conspiracy, a YT video someone shares that you don't care for, etc..

{<diva}

Give me a break.

Nothing dramatic about it. You constantly mock my posts with laugh emojis and tried clowning me for being a CTer in the one I just owned you over.

Don't try to play mr civil and innocent now because you got put in your place, chief.

I'm happy to be friendly, but you had the insults coming.
You’re upset because I gave some of your posts laugh emoji reactions? For real? It’s the WR bud, we all get those at times. I gave the post I’m quoting one for the road.
You are a CTer, so much so that it’s not even clear to me what you don’t see a conspiracy in, tbh. Somebody saying “oh sorry, I misread your post” is probably as close as you can get to any sort “ownage” though, so I can understand the enthusiasm.

Back