Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

Well that's my point.

People should have been left alone to get on with there lives.

The lockdowns were destructive..
They killed a lot of people.
And we are now in debt and out children's children will still be paying the price for lockdowns decades from now.

Never again. And never forget.
Why are you lying about this? You said that you are in debt and that your grandchildren are going to have to pay off your debt because as a human you were too weak to go out to work.

Why are you lying about this? You said that you are in debt and that your grandchildren are going to have to pay off your debt because as a human you were too weak to go out to work.
Lol

God you're thick as shit.

Can you not see the huge incongruity between the narratives that were pumped out?
Nothing matched..
Actions weren't led by thoughts and vice verse..
And that's where my problems with it all are.
The narrative seemed to be going somewhere.. but in reality it was just nonsense.. the media was pumping out rubbish none stop while the politics thought they could control a virus and the population.. while the biggest corporate institutions on the planet made bank ..
All in the people died with lack of services and human touch..
The biggest con in the history of the world...

Go back and see what they did every other pandemic type situation from history.
Isolate, contain and attempt to find a cure. They also even masked up. It's masking and lockdowns.

Sure the messaging was poor, but people were dying from covid early on. Grandma dying 5 years before she otherwise might have, is still not good, regardless of if it's acceptable to you.
They asked scientists to put in place a way to stop a virus, whilst they worked out treatments. I might not agree with what they decided, but the strategy was sound IF people had done what they said to.

Big business profited because people chose to spend their money there. They marketed themselves well and that's why they are big businesses. Heaps of businesses went online and you could have chosen to support them instead. I did. I wasn't buying mcdonalds or Amazon products, I was purchasing food from local businesses and buying local homegrown products where I was able to. Consumers drive the market, Amazon etc made big money because people chose to spend their money there.

I lived in the state with the longest lockdowns in the world. They paid people over $25,000 to stay home during the lockdown periods. At the height of covid you were able to go see another family group. None of these are perfect measures, but acting like they just shut you into your own apartment and welded the doors shut is not being honest about the situation. I don't agree with it, but I have to be honest and say they atleast tried to put reasonable things in place.

Nothing is ever one person or groups fault, people make their own decisions. Small businesses sufferred the most because the money provided was grossly inadequate to make it through the extended lockdowns.

What the actual fuck you on about?

I think you have me confused with someone else.

Yeah I had a few rough years after my marriage broke down.. and I had disclosed some personal shit .. maybe to my detriment it seems as you won't let some shit go.

But no I never spent a penny during lockdowm

And no I'm not in debt.
In fact quite the opposite.

Just don't mate, it's how it validates it's existence.

There's a reason everyone is white eyeballing away from the gene therapy topic nowadays.
Simply because it is.

"Former Barrister, Julian Gillespie, Interviewed by Dr John Campbell in a must-watch interview about COVID jabs and legal issues. Please share widely."

Everything in this video is excellent.

Don't think you' desperately avoiding my last post to you isn't noted

There's not much to reply to in that post.

"I know people who are injured, I know people whose doctors said they're really, really smart" is completely irrelevant. Whatever anecdotes you can come up with that may or may not be true just don't matter.

I'm not in the group for more boosters, you kinda need to deal with that. Nobody is preventing me doing anything at all without another booster, nor am I being offered any.

This is really simple stuff. I'm not refusing boosters because I think it's unsafe, I give it as much thought as drinking a can of beer.

This wishful thinking nonsense is now on page 481 and ain't shit happened, bubba.

"I know people who are injured, I know people whose doctors said they're really, really smart" is completely irrelevant. Whatever anecdotes you can come up with that may or may not be true just don't matter.

I'm not in the group for more boosters, you kinda need to deal with that. Nobody is preventing me doing anything at all without another booster, nor am I being offered any.

This is really simple stuff. I'm not refusing boosters because I think it's unsafe, I give it as much thought as drinking a can of beer.

This wishful thinking nonsense is now on page 481 and ain't shit happened, bubba.
Exactly, how much has your life changed as a result of the happenings of the last 4/5 years due to being vaccinated?

At this point it's just a flu shot to be honest. You would almost think as care progressed and proper treatment became available to the vulnerable, it would become less virulent... Rapid testing was the goods IMO, though there were some crazy things posted in this thread about that back in the day. We got to the point where we had RAT test induced covid vaccines at one point from memory.

The irony of blaming every death on the vaccine, after the outcry of the deaths from covid as opposed to deaths with covid, is what makes me laugh the most in this whole thread. How can people not see they are doing the same thing the people they complain about are doing?

Anecdotally I know heaps of people absolutely nailed by covid, and quite a few with short term reactions to the vaccine, including me. It's just a flu these days and people can choose to take a flu shot if that makes sense for them. The whole death shot/gene therapy angle narrative is just silly. Just because they chose to use a different option of immune delivery for 2 of the most prevalent vaccines.

I would be interested to see the new data on the current bunch of vaccines in comparison to a flu shot to be honest. It just seems like something that will pop up ever flu season these days.

At this point it's just a flu shot to be honest. You would almost think as care progressed and proper treatment became available to the vulnerable, it would become less virulent... Rapid testing was the goods IMO, though there were some crazy things posted in this thread about that back in the day. We got to the point where we had RAT test induced covid vaccines at one point from memory.

The irony of blaming every death on the vaccine, after the outcry of the deaths from covid as opposed to deaths with covid, is what makes me laugh the most in this whole thread. How can people not see they are doing the same thing the people they complain about are doing?

Anecdotally I know heaps of people absolutely nailed by covid, and quite a few with short term reactions to the vaccine, including me. It's just a flu these days and people can choose to take a flu shot if that makes sense for them. The whole death shot/gene therapy angle narrative is just silly. Just because they chose to use a different option of immune delivery for 2 of the most prevalent vaccines.

I would be interested to see the new data on the current bunch of vaccines in comparison to a flu shot to be honest. It just seems like something that will pop up ever flu season these days.

Yeah, it's bonkers.

It seemed to start with "but there are side effects, it's not totally safe", which everybody knows is true about any medical treatment, and now it's kinda just clutching at straws.

I can't honestly give a single good reason why anyone would be still wanging on about Covid vaccines being super dangerous.

Jesus christ woman .

What's wrong with you?
Whatever it is it doesn't hold a candle to you.
Yeah, it's bonkers.

It seemed to start with "but there are side effects, it's not totally safe", which everybody knows is true about any medical treatment, and now it's kinda just clutching at straws.

I can't honestly give a single good reason why anyone would be still wanging on about Covid vaccines being super dangerous.
To drive page hits on substack. Obviously.

Yeah, it's bonkers.

I have an allergy to the adhesive in strapping tape and if I use it, my skin breaks out in massive red lumps. Is strapping tape no longer safe and effective?
I still don't agree on the vaccine being mandated for my hairdresser, but I am only aware of a few jobs that it's still compulsory in. Those same jobs have compulsory vaccinations for multiple different things.

Considering how wide spread vaccination was throughout the world, I would say as far as vaccines, it performed pretty well initially on the safety ratio. As much as people want to claim it, there aren't millions of long term effects as a result of this vaccination. It just sucks that it wasn't as effective in preventing transmission as they originally claimed. I wish they had put more into the rapid antigen tests as opposed to vaccines. The ability to test yourself for covid, flu or even just a cold and then stay home is incredible IMO. That would have been ground breaking in preventing flu and protecting actual vulnerable people from healthcare staff and relatives for example.

Lol

Really, you think there's one person that believes that?
Before you up left like the others you told me that you didn't need to take anymore because they weren't mandatory for travel any more. Odd how time flies and your minds forget the stories, like "too late for me anyway". (I have an excellent memory for things that infuriate me)

But lets pretend my memory is wrong (it isn't) this isn't January 2021 where they started the gene therapy slowly and under the pretense of the vulnerable and most important.
(Lol except the politicians, odd that. Key politicians die and the countrys ability to make snap decisions stops, creates chaos. Yet they're ALL exempt from this wonder drug....)

I have an allergy to the adhesive in strapping tape and if I use it, my skin breaks out in massive red lumps. Is strapping tape no longer safe and effective?
I still don't agree on the vaccine being mandated for my hairdresser, but I am only aware of a few jobs that it's still compulsory in. Those same jobs have compulsory vaccinations for multiple different things.

Considering how wide spread vaccination was throughout the world, I would say as far as vaccines, it performed pretty well initially on the safety ratio. As much as people want to claim it, there aren't millions of long term effects as a result of this vaccination. It just sucks that it wasn't as effective in preventing transmission as they originally claimed. I wish they had put more into the rapid antigen tests as opposed to vaccines. The ability to test yourself for covid, flu or even just a cold and then stay home is incredible IMO. That would have been ground breaking in preventing flu and protecting actual vulnerable people from healthcare staff and relatives for example.

In fairness tho. We really have no idea what the long term effects will be. It's impossible to know currently

[ or if there's none ]

In fairness tho. We really have no idea what the long term effects will be. It's impossible to know currently

[ or if there's none ]
I counter that with the exact same thing about covid. How can we decide that it's anything to do with the vaccine without somehow eliminating a virus that came out of no where and infected millions?
If millions of people were dying from "insert whatever vaccine related illness you want" why couldn't it be because of covid itself?

My issue isn't looking into something to see if it's the case, it's deciding that the vaccine was available this day, therefore all this is now vaccine related.
It's the same thing they did with covid and saying everyone who died with covid was a covid death. There are deaths recorded from the covid vaccine, there is no dispute in that, but there are many more from covid itself. To simplify it ,the vaccine mimics covid in the body and gets the body to respond like it has covid(for the main ones). Isn't it just as likely that the response to covid from our bodies is more responsible for any reactions as opposed to the vaccine itself? Symptoms and reactions match, so that makes sense to me.

Everytime I look into one of these supposed articles or videos, it falls apart in a couple minutes. If they have to manipulate data and make up references just to show it rarely occurs(in favour of vaccine injuries), it makes me wonder if any of the stories are true. I haven't found much without a go fund me, book or payment link yet in this thread. Atleast the pro mask crazies weren't trying to scam me for their poorly edited substack articles or overpriced herbal teas.

Haha I think I have been back in this thread too long. It's making me angry at both sides again. Whatever happened to actually looking into something before claiming it as a true fact?
End rant.

I counter that with the exact same thing about covid. How can we decide that it's anything to do with the vaccine without somehow eliminating a virus that came out of no where and infected millions?
If millions of people were dying from "insert whatever vaccine related illness you want" why couldn't it be because of covid itself?

My issue isn't looking into something to see if it's the case, it's deciding that the vaccine was available this day, therefore all this is now vaccine related.
It's the same thing they did with covid and saying everyone who died with covid was a covid death. There are deaths recorded from the covid vaccine, there is no dispute in that, but there are many more from covid itself. To simplify it ,the vaccine mimics covid in the body and gets the body to respond like it has covid(for the main ones). Isn't it just as likely that the response to covid from our bodies is more responsible for any reactions as opposed to the vaccine itself? Symptoms and reactions match, so that makes sense to me.

Everytime I look into one of these supposed articles or videos, it falls apart in a couple minutes. If they have to manipulate data and make up references just to show it rarely occurs(in favour of vaccine injuries), it makes me wonder if any of the stories are true. I haven't found much without a go fund me, book or payment link yet in this thread. Atleast the pro mask crazies weren't trying to scam me for their poorly edited substack articles or overpriced herbal teas.

Haha I think I have been back in this thread too long. It's making me angry at both sides again. Whatever happened to actually looking into something before claiming it as a true fact?
End rant.

There's no covid in the vaccine. I can't say it's more likely it was covid based on its intended to mimick covid.

As much as people want to claim it, there aren't millions of long term effects as a result of this vaccination

I don't think we are remotely close To long term effects yet ( for both ) we are still in the early stages of it. It's unknown really.. as you said. This applies both to covid and the vaccination.

( just a difference in perception of what classifies as long term )

Soo many foods medicines chemicals get passed and it takes a good decade or 2 before the . Ooopsie turns out that was cancer causing. Or bad because of x. Happens very very regularly.

The problem is. You can find whichever side you want to push. information will be there to suit.
I could look into it from either side and find information that justifies either. So I honestly don't know how to decide what is a " true fact "

It's why I don't really have opinions about the harm ( of either ) I could argue both honestly.
If it makes ya angry mate it's probably better to avoid it heh as let's be honest. The minds you wish you could change won't. And vice versa them to you.

No point getting worked up about people's opinions on the internet mate heh

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back