Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paying attention yet??

c19.png

You said Dem Governors, and agreed, Dem Governor Desantis shut down Florida.
I was an essential worker for my business and it was awesome that Dem Desantis shut down Florida because there was nobody on the Highway. I was getting to my appointments like 10 to 15 minutes early. I am glad Florida voted in that communist, Desantis so like all the other Dems, he shut the state down.
I don't care what state did what. What I care about is our president at the time saw through the BS and went against public opinion and was right. Period! He knows you're all in your feels and can't make a decision that needs to be made. He was right point blank period!

I don't care what state did what. What I care about is our president at the time saw through the BS and went against public opinion and was right. Period! He knows you're all in your feels and can't make a decision that needs to be made. He was right point blank period!
You said Dem governors and flailing about to not acknowledge your fake news statement.
The rest of your posts is you just trying to save face, I get it.

You said Dem governors and flailing about to not acknowledge your fake news statement.
The rest of your posts is you just trying to save face, I get it.
If I recall the first post I made was about Trump, yes or no? You then went in and tried to say it was Trump. I proved you were full of shit and now you want to try and make it about dems and Republicans lol. The president is the man in charge and governors went around what he said period. Trump was 100% right.

Lockdowns happened under Trump and he took millions from Pfizer. Coincidence, I think not.
Trump is a Pfizer shill and still shills the Fauci Ouchie. Trump tells everyone he got the Pfizer. I wonder if Pfizer cuts him a check every time he tells someone that, because if they do, he might finally get out of debt.
I absolutely suspect that what you allege here is true.. Do you have a source for Trump being personally invested, or getting campaign/charity donations as compensation?

We're all permanently fucked.
Remember that sweet lie that it was only for two weeks nonsense? two weeks had now turned to three years.

I am starting to think all these passports are nothing more than for control on the population.

FFS .. are you an actual RETARD?

Here its dead simple.. I commented that you wrote a paragraph stating what it stated.. I said its sounds like programming from the MSM .. because its exactly what the MSM in the UK have been saying for 2 years to defend the policies put in place.

Listen bud.. I could give a fuck about anything else... talk about actual straw man arguments..

Im out..

There we go, you've proven that you're not capable of basic reading comprehension in your own native language. To anyone that can read properly my post clearly didn't defend anything like the UK policies but rather talked about how you should present your case. Meaning that you shouldn't focus on one single click bait issue when the matter is obviously deeper than that. Given that the post said that it's fine to criticize lockdowns, and that it's not even a controversial stance, you'd have to be a complete imbecile to think I was promoting lockdowns with that post.

I said the exact same thing at the start of the pandemic when people on this board were criticizing Sweden's strategy of not using lockdowns because the early mortality numbers were high.

I absolutely suspect that what you allege here is true.. Do you have a source for Trump being personally invested, or getting campaign/charity donations as compensation?
Pfizer donated to Trump and Biden. Most large corporations donate to both sides, because like Vegas they don't care who wins, they will still win. That is why I crack up when people on both sides argue how the other is trying to destroy America. Weird that two parties that are supposed to be so opposite, both sides still take a shit load of money from the same corporations. That is why both sides media try to keep you angry at the other, because you never see both sides are playing you.
Pfizer also gave Trump a million for his inauguration. That is why he has always said in interviews, "he got the Pfizer"
Pfizer Inc Profile: Summary • OpenSecrets

Dying with Covid. For all you know, he had comorbidities and died of something completely unrelated, which is likely considering the pathogenicity of the current strain. Healthy people arent dying from Omicron.

The injections are not preventing spread, nor are they preventing severe illness and death. The majority of people getting, being hospitalized for and dying with Covid today are the injected, not only in raw numbers (which big pharma shills love to argue is because more people are vaccinated), but in cases, hospitalizations and deaths per 1,000.

if he had comorbidities, perhaps he should have taken the vaccine or locked himself in the basement until the pandemic is eradicated? he should have been one of the first people in line at the cliniic! i mean people with comorbidities are the most susceptible to getting the worst symptoms and results from your little china hoax right? if he's not even willing to take any steps to protect himself, how can this cop be trusted to protect other people? glad that one decided to do the right thing and resign from the force. his god didnt have his back. perhaps jesus had a religious exempton from saving this man!

i guess you dont have to be healthy to work as a policeman now hey? they just hire the most unfit, unhealthy, and obese motherfuckers they can find to chase down the bad guys. comorbidities! thats what the chuds always scream every time one of their own dies from their little hoax. has to be the comorbidities! the complications caused by the disease alone wont kill you! it isnt real they say. even when they are in the hospital, strapped to a ventilator, and dying like diseased dogs just to own the libs, its still just a hoax to them! damn you bill gates! damn you deep state! damn you big tech! damn you george soros! damn you baby jesus! damn you all!

anyways he stuck it to the man by quitting his job to become a traffic flagger. then he caught the covid and was hospitalized for 4 weeks, before succumbing to covid on the ventilator. i know you muppets think this is fake news and all, because you just scream fake news or TDS at everything you dont like, but thats what happened. any google search of the name "Robert Lemay" will tell you all about it. just another antivaxxer chud who died from his china hoax. seems to be alot of them lately.

anyways, i'm sure he'll earn his herman cain award and his rightful spot over on sorryantivaxxer.com as well. he did his own research, and now he's dead. the person who was a hero to fox news just the other month. i don't think they'll be bringing his name up again.

you say the majority of people being hospitalized or dying from the covid are vaccinated. source that chud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back