Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to take all kinds of vaccines to attend school.
Are you trying to make Polio Great Again?
this number one bullshit gets parroted by lefties all day

firstly, different diseases
secondly, flu has always been optional

take a wild guess on which bucket of vaccines covid falls into.....................................

i clicked the first two links. i know where this is going. i'm not interested in the infection numbers. god knows theres probably millions of people, vaccinated and unvaccinated, who have the virus and dont even know it because theyre asymptomatic. i was inquiring about deaths and hospitalizations
it would be easier to spot if the CDC werent hiding that data

it used to be easily accessible on their site during the trump and pre vaccination days.

I didn't read the report showing that lockdowns didn't help prevent deaths from COVID. It was easy to see though that lockdowns, mainly done in Democrat run states were not helping in a significant way.

I'm glad I live in Florida where harsh lockdowns were mostly rejected. Early on there were some lock downs here. As governor Desantis pointed out he changed his mind about lockdowns as they were not shown to help.

it would be easier to spot if the CDC werent hiding that data

it used to be easily accessible on their site during the trump and pre vaccination days.

ahh yes. bill gates and george soros are up to their old tricks again.

if he had comorbidities, perhaps he should have taken the vaccine or locked himself in the basement until the pandemic is eradicated? he should have been one of the first people in line at the cliniic! i mean people with comorbidities are the most susceptible to getting the worst symptoms and results from your little china hoax right? if he's not even willing to take any steps to protect himself, how can this cop be trusted to protect other people? glad that one decided to do the right thing and resign from the force. his god didnt have his back. perhaps jesus had a religious exempton from saving this man!

What kind of idiot takes an injection designed for an extinct variant? What kind of idiot takes an injection where the manufacturer of the injection is not liable for injury or death? What kind of idiot takes an injection that has been proven ineffective at preventing infection, spread of disease, serious illness or death? What kind of idiot chooses a medical intervention only because he is being unlawfully coerced by his government?

It is illegal to mandate drugs that are Emergency Use Authorized. The ONLY FDA approved injection (Comirnaty, AKA Pfizer-Biontech version 9) is NOT available in the United States. The media went crazy when Comirnaty got FDA approval but failed to inform the public that it is not available anywhere in the country. Pfizer-Biontech version 8 is available, but it is a different formulation and a legally distinct product.

You have no way of knowing whether or not the man would have died anyway. You're making assumptions to cheerlead a death to push a narrative that is causing more harm than it is doing good. Look at the data coming in from around the world, ffs.

i guess you dont have to be healthy to work as a policeman now hey? they just hire the most unfit, unhealthy, and obese motherfuckers they can find to chase down the bad guys. comorbidities! thats what the chuds always scream every time one of their own dies from their little hoax. has to be the comorbidities! the complications caused by the disease alone wont kill you! it isnt real they say. even when they are in the hospital, strapped to a ventilator, and dying like diseased dogs just to own the libs, its still just a hoax to them! damn you bill gates! damn you deep state! damn you big tech! damn you george soros! damn you baby jesus! damn you all!

No, you dont have to be healthy to work as a police officer. Hell, you dont even have to be healthy to be a soldier. Death causing conditions are prevalent in both professions. Diabetes, heart problems, lung problems. Take your pick. All it takes is a letter or form from a doctor and they tailor your duties to whatever condition(s) you have so you can continue to serve. Have you never seen a fat police officer before? Never heard the (well deserved) jokes about police officers and donuts? This guy was no spring chicken.

Omicron is basically a cold. Top three symptoms being runny nose, sore throat and fatigue. Healthy people are not dying of Omicron. As a matter of fact, even with the previous, more dangerous strains, only 1 in 10 of those listed as dying with Covid had Covid as the sole cause of death. The average age of death from covid is 82 years old; that's higher than the average life expectancy. The average number of comorbidities is 3.6 with the comorbidities far more often being the actual cause of death. Statistically speaking, this man was admitted to the hospital for something other than Covid which was responsible for his death but tested positive for Covid while in the hospital.

anyways he stuck it to the man by quitting his job to become a traffic flagger. then he caught the covid and was hospitalized for 4 weeks, before succumbing to covid on the ventilator. i know you muppets think this is fake news and all, because you just scream fake news or TDS at everything you dont like, but thats what happened. any google search of the name "Robert Lemay" will tell you all about it. just another antivaxxer chud who died from his china hoax. seems to be alot of them lately.

Hospitals are being paid extra for every patient that tests positive for Covid. Hospitals are also being compensated extra for every Covid positive patient that gets placed on a ventilator. The incentive structures in place are fucked. Its 2 years into this and still hospitals dont have a treatment for covid??? Ridiculous. This is a scam plain and simple. By the end of all of this I will be able to show you 2 fully-injected, double-boosted covid deaths for every one uninjected covid death over the course of this lunacy. The difference is I won't be jumping in celebration; I will genuinely mourn for the victims of the largest global scam the world has ever known. I will feel bad for those who believed that they would be protected in a situation where the researchers, politicians and media were all on the payroll of the corporations that they are charged with protecting the public from.

By the end of this year, there will be more fully-injected covid deaths than uninjected covid deaths. Definitely in raw numbers, but I believe it will also be by cases per 1,000.

anyways, i'm sure he'll earn his herman cain award and his rightful spot over on sorryantivaxxer.com as well. he did his own research, and now he's dead. the person who was a hero to fox news just the other month. i don't think they'll be bringing his name up again.

Celebrating two deaths in one post. "Herman Cain Award" is such a disgusting term. Making jokes about human death and suffering really reflects poorly on the people that do so. I'd imagine you took the injections and I hope that if you get any permanent damage or contract covid and die that nobody makes fun of you. It's a really shitty thing to do and you should probably take some time to reflect on your character.

you say the majority of people being hospitalized or dying from the covid are vaccinated. source that chud.

The numbers out of Israel, Canada, Scotland and the UK, ALL countries without a profit incentive in medicine, are telling the same story. I've seen the data, but I gotta dig a bit for it. I will edit this section with the data within 1 hour.

UK Data:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopula...ths/datasets/deathsbyvaccinationstatusengland

Canada Data:
Ontario:
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data
Alberta: (they since pulled down these numbers for fear of creating vaccine hesitancy, but they were archived before they were pulled down)
https://web.archive.org/web/2022010...id-19-alberta-statistics.htm#vaccine-outcomes

Scotland Data (Page 41 cases, Page 47 hospitalizations, Page 54 Deaths):
https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/11404/22-02-02-covid19-winter_publication_report.pdf

Pfizer and Moderna show DRASTICALLY NEGATIVE EFFICACY after day 90 (See page 6 for data):
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.20.21267966v3.full.pdf

Last edited:
What kind of idiot takes an injection designed for an extinct variant? What kind of idiot takes an injection where the manufacturer of the injection is not liable for injury or death?

this has been going on for quite a while now. long before the covid came along. but apparently not being held liable for injury is supposedly a brand new thing to these antivaxxers. yet everyones getting their other shots, and i know this is really going to hurt you to learn that most people have gotten their covid vaccines too. there must be a whole lot of idiots out there in the world today!

its everybody else who's the idiots right? definately not the small minority, mostly consisting of american conservatives with a low education and shitty health care coverage, who believe in eating landfill dirt, colloidal silver, and deworming agents to kill a disease and save themselves a costly trip to the doctor, and believe that everything in life is either fake news or simply one big conspiracy against them. its everybody else who is misguided idiots, and youre simply just the victim, and youre smart enough to see through their bullshit and all right? hell, i bet youve even got that one buddy on facebook that you turn to for answers, who sees right through the media's lies and knows all of the super secret stuff about science, virology, and medical treatment that the deep state government, big tech, and big pharma doesn't want you to know about.

but hey you know all there is to know about the science, medicine, and health care after youve done your 5 minutes of extensive research on google and fired up a 5 minute video from some crackheads youtube channel. just like that former cop buddy of yours, now traffic flagger, who went to work one day, caught the covid, and a month later he's suddenly dead. all the horse paste in the world and even god didn't save this chud, just like the rest of these anti-science flat-earthers who won their herman cain awards, earned their rightful place on sorryantivaxxer.com, and died like a diseased dog just to own the libs.

my heart bleeds purple piss for him. if only there was something out there that could have likely prevented his untimely death due to the coronavirus disease. hmmmmn i wonder what it could ever be? even donald trump was talking about it not too long ago. it was something which he belives he invented, and he was raving about how it has already saved millions of lives! any idea what he could have ever been referring to?

Last edited:
this has been going on for quite a while now. long before the covid came along. but apparently not being held liable for injury is supposedly a brand new thing to these antivaxxers.

No. Drug manufacturers are held liable for drug side effects and injuries all the time. In this instance however, they changed the definition of 'vaccine' solely to confer legal immunity on gene therapies. Before January 2021, they would not have qualified for this immunity.

yet everyones getting their other shots, and i know this is really going to hurt you to learn that most people have gotten their covid vaccines too. there must be a whole lot of idiots out there in the world today!

I've received many more vaccines than the average person; I just don't like the idea of being an unpaid guinea pig for big pharma. Where's my 15k if you want to inject me with drugs without even completing the clinical trials, amirite?

None of the long term effects are known about these drugs. They've never even studied the effects of a third shots and people are out there taking a fourth. Once again, the ONLY FDA approved injection was never available in the United States despite the government citing FDA approval as the excuse to allow mandates. (Because they knew mandating EUA drugs is illegal). They intentionally misled the public.

You're right. They're are a whole lot of idiots out there. Some of us learn from the past. Gulf of Tonkin, WMDs, Operation Seaspray; all of these are important in the context of trusting your government and media.

but hey you know all there is to know about the science and health care industry after youve done your 5 minutes of extensive research on google.

I didn't realize I was just supposed to do whatever Rachel Maddow and Don Lemon tell me to do. I look at the actual data being published before I come to my conclusions or make decisions. Pretty sure thats what rational people are supposed to do.

Are you really extolling the virtue of ignorance? Are you honestly saying that you shouldn't be well read and understand a decision youre making before choosing whether or not to engage in a medical intervention?? Yeah, have fun with that one, bud.

That reminds me. I've posted the data to support my arguments (see my previous response); where's yours? Please tell me that your sources arent "Rachel Maddow said so"

just like that former cop buddy of yours, now traffic flagger, who went to work one day, caught the covid, and a month later he's suddenly dead.

Once again shitting on a dead person. I wonder if you would've said stuff like this to his face while he was alive....
It takes a miserable person to take pleasure in the death of another human being. You should work on that.

all the horse paste in the world and even god didn't save this chud, just like the rest of these anti-science flat-earthers who won their herman cain awards, earned their rightful place on sorryantivaxxer.com, and died like a diseased dog just to own the libs.

Please tell me you never honestly believed that horse paste nonsense....Penicillin can be prescribed to cats and dogs aswell.....when you tell someone you're taking penicillin, do you think they assume you are taking dog medicine???

Ivermectin is a human medicine; just because there is an animal version, like there is for MANY, MANY drugs, doesn't mean that the animal version is the only one.

BTW, you mustve missed the news this week:
https://www.reuters.com/business/he...e-against-omicron-phase-iii-trial-2022-01-31/

my heart bleeds purple piss for him. if only there was something out there that could have likely prevented his untimely death due to the coronavirus disease. hmmmmn i wonder what it could ever be? even donald trump was raving about it not too long ago. about how it saved millions of lives! any idea what they were referring to?

There was something that couldve prevented his death: Our government not funding gain-of-function bioweapons research. If anyone is to blame for ANY of the death during this pandemic, it is the governments that funded and the scientists that participated in experiments designed to make animal viruses able to infect human beings. TBH, I'm glad it was SARS. They've also been experimenting with MERS to try and make it more contagious. MERS kills over 30% of the people who catch it. This could have been alot worse.

I think you started off serious, got owned and started trolling. If so, take a look at the data I provided in my previous post and see I'm not bullshitting you. The people who are bullshitting you are paid to.

Last edited:
No. Drug manufacturers are held liable for drug side effects and injuries all the time. In this instance however, they changed the definition of 'vaccine' solely to confer legal immunity on gene therapies. Before January 2021, they would not have qualified for this immunity.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

yes they would have. if it was before 2005 they wouldnt be able to. go look at the PREP act. you can thank george dubbya for that. unless its unapproved and is harming children, the drug manufacturers pretty much have immunity. unless theres exceptional circumstances and you can prove gross negligence on their behalf, they cant be held liable and youll likely never see a penny out of them, no matter what side effects you may encounter.

in certain scenarios you might be entitled to a small bit of compensation. they will drag your claim out for years and theyll just throw you or your bereaving family members some pocket change to settle out of court and then sue you if you try to talk about what you settled on. it aint worth the cost of trying to fight when theyve already invoked PREPA, odds are youve got no leg to stand on and even if you can make a case whatever settlement you get out of it, it still wont be worth the legal fees in the end, and the years it will take to process through the court system.

no regular joe or his grieving family members are really going to try to take on big pharma. something on this scale would have to be done through a class action lawsuit, and in this case they would really have to prove mass negligence and damages. its an uphill battle they are unlikely to win, and even if by some miracle that they do, the lawyers would end up taking most of the money by the time its all over with, just as they always do. its not really worth fighting for in the end.

i dont really support the act but it is what it is.

Last edited:
The covid warriors are like that ignorant as fuck uncle who digs his heels in even years later after the facts change, and everyone knows he's being a cunt.

Some people are just too ignorant and self righteous to admit they got fooled. It's a huge flaw.

We got a virus with a ~0.15% ifr and they're still acting like there's a serious life threatening virus on the loose and a useless vaccine is the only answer.

Conclusions
All systematic evaluations of seroprevalence data converge that SARS-CoV-2 infection is widely spread globally. Acknowledging residual uncertainties, the available evidence suggests average global IFR of ~0.15% and ~1.5-2.0 billion infections by February 2021 with substantial differences in IFR and in infection spread across continents, countries and locations.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/eci.13554

yes they would have. if it was before 2005 they wouldnt be able to. go look at the PREP act. you can thank george dubbya for that. unless its unapproved and is harming children, the drug manufacturers pretty much have immunity. unless theres exceptional circumstances and you can prove gross negligence on their behalf, they cant be held liable and youll likely never see a penny out of them, no matter what side effects you may encounter.

i dont really support the act but it is what it is.

The PREP act isn't necessary to cite here, but I do appreciate the reference as I hadn't seen it before. Vaccine manufacturers, in general, even before 2005 (I believe since either '86 or '89) have had immunity from liability with the exception being if they intentionally lie about possible side effects in the manufacturers insert that is provided with the vaccine. Its the place drug companies are typically the most honest; because it gives them complete immunity.

If these weren't labelled vaccines, which they literally changed the definition of vaccine in order to do, they wouldn't have been mandated by the state. My problem is more with the mandates than the drugs themselves. Tons of drugs don't work well, but people should have the right to refuse any medication they dont want to take. The combination of the liability protection plus the mandates is absolutely ridiculous. If a drug manufacturer isn't forced to stand behind their product, people shouldn't be forced to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back