Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read someone said it was Pneumonia, but I could be wrong. I don't know if he was vaxxed, but I do know that various forms of pneumonia are listed in the Pfizer side effects data that they tried to have hidden for 55 years.

Either way, RIP. He was a cool dude.
I read comments from Sherdogers that said they knew him & talked to him hours before he went to bed. They said that he seemed normal. They also said he died unexpectedly in his sleep. Yes, it seems that he was a good guy & will be missed by many.

I read comments from Sherdogers that said they knew him & talked to him hours before he went to bed. They said that he seemed normal. They also said he died unexpectedly in his sleep. Yes, it seems that he was a good guy & will be missed by many.

He was legit hilarious and made the Packers threads great. He is missed.

Katy Stoll (@katystoll) Tweeted:
Look. This isn't intended to come across as antivax in anyway. I am triple protected and would do it again.

But, it has significantly affected my menstruation. It has significantly affected a lot of women's menstruation. There has been hardly anything written about this."

Look. This isn't intended to come across as antivax in anyway. I am triple protected and would do it again.

But, it has significantly affected my menstruation. It has significantly affected a lot of women's menstruation. There has been hardly anything written about this."

My wife had her period fucked up for a couple months as well.

Lmao I just came in here to post this. The replies are friggin INSANE. So many white lib women talking about serious disruptions to their menstrual cycles lasting months and even miscarriages but they all make sure to recite the mantra that they are grateful for the "vaccine" and would get it again and will boost if told to. There are also plenty of women and men attempting to gaslight the women reporting these adverse effects and telling them it's probably because of something else. It's mass psychosis in action. Look at the broad who started it:

“I’m not an antivaxxer, but…”

The classic example of your typical grifter, getting paid that big anti-pharma money!

Lmao I just came in here to post this. The replies are friggin INSANE. So many white lib women talking about serious disruptions to their menstrual cycles lasting months and even miscarriages but they all make sure to recite the mantra that they are grateful for the "vaccine" and would get it again and will boost if told to. There are also plenty of women and men attempting to gaslight the women reporting these adverse effects and telling them it's probably because of something else. It's mass psychosis in action. Look at the broad who started it:

Sadly anyone who doesn't mince their words carefully and doesn't blindly support The Current Thing has long been scrubbed off Twitter. The powers that be don't want their prey coming into contact with free thinkers who could influence them into seeing the world differently. People like this keep playing the game of self-censorship to maintain access to the platform but I doubt they realize how toxic it all is. Guarantee you she's now on a list for starting a discussion on the subject and they will hit her with a ban for some BS excuse at some point down the line, when less people are paying attention.

A year ago I might've felt bad for these people. Now? Outta fucks to give, I'm totally fine with letting Darwin do its work. I'm done trying to save people from themselves.

A year ago I might've felt bad for these people. Now? Outta fucks to give, I'm totally fine with letting Darwin do its work. I'm done trying to save people from themselves.
Yea exactly and saying shit like "id do it again"

Clown world.

Fucking dummy. Best of luck in the future. Your blind ass will need it

Twitter doctor is trying to spread panic about mask mandates being dropped, but as this lady points out he has a financial incentive in the population being filled with fear. Keep that in mind at all times when you see these weasels fear-mongering.

They can do what they like, the jigs almost up. Uptake will be far lower than the 3rd. The might come back for a 5th try in autumn, probably will, numbers will be down again and I'd say they probably give up after that.

They can do what they like, the jigs almost up. Uptake will be far lower than the 3rd. The might come back for a 5th try in autumn, probably will, numbers will be down again and I'd say they probably give up after that.
I can tell you this much. As long as we take the house and senate in November I don't give two shits who takes this garbage as long as my family doesn't have to.

To those that do take it. I wish I could find something to sell these people. They seem to buy shit that doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back