Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/bmj-opinion-from-former-editor-time/comments

BMJ Opinion from former Editor - Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

"Richard Smith, editor of the British Medical Journal (BMJ) until 2004"

"Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

Health research is based on trust. Health professionals and journal editors reading the results of a clinical trial assume that the trial happened and that the results were honestly reported. But about 20% of the time, said Ben Mol, professor of obstetrics and gynaecology at Monash Health, they would be wrong. As I’ve been concerned about research fraud for 40 years, I wasn’t that surprised as many would be by this figure, but it led me to think that the time may have come to stop assuming that research actually happened and is honestly reported, and assume that the research is fraudulent until there is some evidence to support it having happened and been honestly reported"ed

Its not like they're putting much effort into the fraud either. Have a think about it, literally add up in your heads all the whistle blowers, obvious lies and bullshit with the covid jabs.
Probably cheaper to buy a few civil servants and politicians than to run an actual trial, no risk of money down the drain either.

I'm still literally lol at the safer than placebo, yet the german SSausage has said one serious adverse reaction every 5000 doses. Wtaf, and there are still geese honking ligitimate (on sherdog and irl) un fucking believable.

"Ian Roberts, professor of epidemiology at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, began to have doubts about the honest reporting of trials after a colleague asked if he knew that his systematic review showing the mannitol halved death from head injury was based on trials that had never happened. He didn’t, but he set about investigating the trials and confirmed that they hadn’t ever happened. They all had a lead author who purported to come from an institution that didn’t exist and who killed himself a few years later. The trials were all published in prestigious neurosurgery journals and had multiple co-authors"

Got a suspicious feeling there will be a few more mysterious deaths as the dead wood with liability attached are cut free.
Yes, most "science" papers are not reproducible and the data people make cuck charts from that lead to insane policy decisions are complete garbage

Yes, most "science" papers are not reproducible and the data people make cuck charts from that lead to insane policy decisions are complete garbage

Being honest i had assumed that for it to have any credibility it had to have been reproduced etc.
Been a good 2 years in regards to me learning reality vs my beliefs, the whole thing sucks a set of nuts. Could handle it but they want me to suck them as well

Even the peer review process is highly suspect if you think about it. So you have a panel of reviewers chosen at the journal's editor's discretion that decide whether something can published at all, or can be published with 'corrections'. It's not hard to imagine a scenario in which the higher echelons of prestigious papers are infiltrated and choose only yes-men editors who carry out a specific agenda in regards to which papers get rejected and which papers are close enough to the orthodoxy's narrative to published, sometimes with a little butchering to make it fit better. If there's something I've learned in the past two years it's that our world is much more corrupt and decayed than I ever expected. At this point studies that are published in small, unprestigious publications are probably more likely to be true because they might not have been considered worth infiltrating.

https://nakedemperor.substack.com/p/bmj-opinion-from-former-editor-time/comments

BMJ Opinion from former Editor - Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

"Richard Smith, editor of the British Medical Journal (BMJ) until 2004"

"Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

Health research is based on trust. Health professionals and journal editors reading the results of a clinical trial assume that the trial happened and that the results were honestly reported. But about 20% of the time, said Ben Mol, professor of obstetrics and gynaecology at Monash Health, they would be wrong. As I’ve been concerned about research fraud for 40 years, I wasn’t that surprised as many would be by this figure, but it led me to think that the time may have come to stop assuming that research actually happened and is honestly reported, and assume that the research is fraudulent until there is some evidence to support it having happened and been honestly reported"ed

Its not like they're putting much effort into the fraud either. Have a think about it, literally add up in your heads all the whistle blowers, obvious lies and bullshit with the covid jabs.
Probably cheaper to buy a few civil servants and politicians than to run an actual trial, no risk of money down the drain either.

I'm still literally lol at the safer than placebo, yet the german SSausage has said one serious adverse reaction every 5000 doses. Wtaf, and there are still geese honking ligitimate (on sherdog and irl) un fucking believable.

"Ian Roberts, professor of epidemiology at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, began to have doubts about the honest reporting of trials after a colleague asked if he knew that his systematic review showing the mannitol halved death from head injury was based on trials that had never happened. He didn’t, but he set about investigating the trials and confirmed that they hadn’t ever happened. They all had a lead author who purported to come from an institution that didn’t exist and who killed himself a few years later. The trials were all published in prestigious neurosurgery journals and had multiple co-authors"

Got a suspicious feeling there will be a few more mysterious deaths as the dead wood with liability attached are cut free.

Global warming "science" already ruined my faith in humanity. Everything is a lie.

By the way, all the videos from media pundits saying the shots STOP the spread are now hidden by Alphabet. They try to rewrite history and pretend that they all weren't in on the lie.
I remember seeing a Philip Defranco video months ago were he said they never claimed the vaccine stopped transmission. I was looking in the comments to see if anyone called him out on that lie and saw no mention of it.

Being honest i had assumed that for it to have any credibility it had to have been reproduced etc.
Been a good 2 years in regards to me learning reality vs my beliefs, the whole thing sucks a set of nuts. Could handle it but they want me to suck them as well

I've spent my entire adult life reading research journals every single day, most of it was job related and some was for my own knowledge & education. I've covered everything from electronics, optics, oil & gas, to economics and psychoacoustics among other things. When I started going through medical research papers at the start of covid I was shocked at how shoddy they were on average, I'd never seen such shitty work outside of economics which is a sham "science" if there ever was one.

It's actually a pretty interesting comparison between economics & medicine, in economics we have the mainstream which uses the IS-LM model (which by the way is broken and has been repudiated by its inventor), but if your research doesn't follow it you're not going to get published in any of the major journals. The guys who are doing research which reflects reality are shunned by the mainstream and can only get published in small fringe journals, but once in a while they can sneak something into the big journals. Sounds a hell of a lot like covid "science" don't it? Yeah.

Global warming "science" already ruined my faith in humanity. Everything is a lie.

I'm starting to think similar. While I believe the flat earth theory is garbage, thats the problem "believe".

I don't think it is correct either but I do realise the importance of the questions "how do you know and prove it"

I am solely focused on this shit show at the moment but I'll tell you one thing and thats my belief in climate change is over until I actually investigate "the" science.

I've spent my entire adult life reading research journals every single day, most of it was job related and some was for my own knowledge & education. I've covered everything from electronics, optics, oil & gas, to economics and psychoacoustics among other things. When I started going through medical research papers at the start of covid I was shocked at how shoddy they were on average, I'd never seen such shitty work outside of economics which is a sham "science" if there ever was one.

It's actually a pretty interesting comparison between economics & medicine, in economics we have the mainstream which uses the IS-LM model (which by the way is broken and has been repudiated by its inventor), but if your research doesn't follow it you're not going to get published in any of the major journals. The guys who are doing research which reflects reality are shunned by the mainstream and can only get published in small fringe journals, but once in a while they can sneak something into the big journals. Sounds a hell of a lot like covid "science" don't it? Yeah.

This has shown me just how far the rot has gone AND its been very selective as well, thats one hell of a lot of same side eyes closed to not see it.

Can you imagine the corruption is so widespread that you can parade your cult in front of the whole world, state what you're doing and be invisible. Publicly state that your cult has infiltrated ALL the major governments, yet your young global leaders aren't investigated and charged with treason. Especially when you see the outright damage they have done to their electorates look at the cunts in New Zealand, France and Canada.

Seems rediculous to even raise the topic and I was actually shocked watching the video and listening to his words, least said easiest mended about the weirdo fucking jacket screaming mental illness.

I'm starting to think similar. While I believe the flat earth theory is garbage, thats the problem "believe".

I don't think it is correct either but I do realise the importance of the questions "how do you know and prove it"

I am solely focused on this shit show at the moment but I'll tell you one thing and thats my belief in climate change is over until I actually investigate "the" science.

https://files.catbox.moe/ntsrgn.mp4

Trust the science.

Reactions: mon
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...tent&eId=1604c51d-9420-4f3d-848a-52767d2a17e2

"Although the study included 314 adolescents, 13 were excluded from the findings as they were “lost to follow-up.”

Of the 301 remaining participants, 202 (67.1%) were male.

Researchers found that 18% of the 301 teens analyzed had an abnormal electrocardiogram, or EKG after receiving their second dose of Pfizer, 3.5% of males developed myopericarditis or subclinical myocarditis, two were hospitalized and one was admitted to the ICU for heart problems."

So the Israeli study of 200000 kids found no correlation between covid infection in unvaxxed kids and myocarditis but this study shows a study of 301 vaxxed children returned a potential heart damage of18% of the participants.

200000÷301= 664.5 approx × 10.535 = 7000 myocarditis if we extrapolated the data vs 0 myocarditis cases from the Israeli data.

All fucking bullshit, and lol at the retarded calling us tards. Just lol, that autistic you are completely oblivious to behavioural science, human nature and manipulation.

While we're on about hearts....

https://palexander.substack.com/p/29-of-young-pfizer-covid-vaccine

"29% of Young Pfizer COVID Vaccine Recipients Suffered Heart Effects: Study'; The most common cardiovascular effects were tachycardia (7.64%), shortness of breath (6.64%), palpitation (4.32%),
chest pain (4.32%), and hypertension (3.99%). Seven participants (2.33%) exhibited at least one elevated cardiac biomarker or positive lab assessments. Cardiovascular effects were found in 29.24%
"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back