Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn’t bullshit. It was evidence-based. The vaccines reduced spread of the virus.

I’ve tried probably a dozen times to help you dummies understand that the commonly cited 95% efficacy stat was NOT infection. Pfizer never said it was. I’ve even linked the phase 3 study, where it explicitly states symptomatic and severe disease as the investigated outcomes.

Vaccine mandates were absolutely justified nonetheless. In early-mid 2021 (March, April, May) we had ample evidence from multiple studies in different countries that vaccination was associated with a significant reduction in risk of infection. That evidence grew more throughout the rest of the year. “Before they came to market” is irrelevant, because vaccines were not mandated when they came to market, nor were they in Jan or Feb or March. They weren’t even available to majority of the population. Any mandates in the US were AFTER we had evidence of reduced infection risk.

So yeah, fuck your anti vax entitlement. You are not entitled to enter a hospital to see a sick relative. You are not entitled to keep a job. Unvaccinated? Ok. Don’t complain about the repercussions.

That seems to be a little past impassioned and bordering towards unhinged, are you ok?

You seem a little sore, is your arse hurt. We have tried warning you about the pox guy but some people only learn the hard way, not that there is anything wrong with that .....

Justin Trudeau rules over Canada and if you go there and tell them you're an antivaxxer and have started thinking critically, reasoning of observational data and listening to warnings from people with all loss no gain? Well they'll potentially drug you into a soft compliance

https://jessica5b3.substack.com/p/m...on_id=442971&post_id=78155738&isFreemail=true

"Meanwhile in Canada... but there's nothing awry, right?
If someone doesn't do what you want, just drug them into a compliant coma!
"
"The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) thinks the best thing to do with the ‘uh, fringe, uh minority’ is to drug them against their will into comatose compliance. Nice one. You can read about that here"

I suspect that with how highly strung you appear that this may help you. Either drugged up and in a safe spot or knowing that we'll all be quiet and drugged up so we can all see the light. For our own, I mean the greater good, it'll keep the grannies safe

Where were we... Ahh thats right eating bullshit

https://palexander.substack.com/p/b...9.SCf-QIiMRArM5juCM41VJLiXCtP32oFLYMg3DUAihAQ

"PAXLOVID, "Pfizer's Covid drug Paxlovid, which was used to treat Biden, can cause deadly blood clots, study warns"; Medicine to treat heart conditions are unsafe when taken with Paxlovid
Coronary heart disease drugs prescribed means higher risk of blood clots & alongside immunosuppressants it can cause plasma to rise to toxic level; Paxlovid can interact dangerously with common drugs
"

So not only does it not beat the effectiveness to a cup of water AND is extremely mutagenic AND it also can cause deadly blood clots.

Immunosuppressants? Like if you are suffering from an auto immune disease from say a bad drug that caused your body to attack subverted cells.... Luckily its not deliberate as that'd fuck you up coming and going.

But obviously I'm seeing it wrong because I was told I don't do math

Where were we... Ahh thats right eating bullshit

https://palexander.substack.com/p/b...9.SCf-QIiMRArM5juCM41VJLiXCtP32oFLYMg3DUAihAQ

"PAXLOVID, "Pfizer's Covid drug Paxlovid, which was used to treat Biden, can cause deadly blood clots, study warns"; Medicine to treat heart conditions are unsafe when taken with Paxlovid
Coronary heart disease drugs prescribed means higher risk of blood clots & alongside immunosuppressants it can cause plasma to rise to toxic level; Paxlovid can interact dangerously with common drugs
"

So not only does it not beat the effectiveness to a cup of water AND is extremely mutagenic AND it also can cause deadly blood clots.

Immunosuppressants? Like if you are suffering from an auto immune disease from say a bad drug that caused your body to attack subverted cells.... Luckily its not deliberate as that'd fuck you up coming and going.

But obviously I'm seeing it wrong because I was told I don't do math

Christ, there's nothing they produce that isn't toxic isn't there. It was predictable though. I figured one of reasons they released the pills was to reach people who wouldn't take the vaccines. Like taking aim at the semi-awake people who didn't trust this one product (Coof injection) but didn't realize the scam ran deeper than that.

It's interesting that it interacts with medication that pretty much all old people are on at least one of, and they also marketed the pills towards them - the old vulnerable people. It was the same with the jabs; an 'up-to-date' elderly person is about 5 jabs in at this point. They're trying to get rid of them aren't they? Ironic that they're the ones who propagandized everyone about 'saving grandma.' What a clown show this world is.

The US's estimate for uptake of the new covid booster was off by more than 90%

Yet more than a month into the booster deployment, these numbers seem completely out of sync with the actual uptake. According to the latest data shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), only 11.5 million eligible people have received an updated booster. That is less than 5% of the 240 million people who qualify, and only around 7% of doses made available by the government.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/uss-estimate-uptake-covid-booster-194200568.html

<Rodgers1>

The US's estimate for uptake of the new covid booster was off by more than 90%

Yet more than a month into the booster deployment, these numbers seem completely out of sync with the actual uptake. According to the latest data shared by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), only 11.5 million eligible people have received an updated booster. That is less than 5% of the 240 million people who qualify, and only around 7% of doses made available by the government.
https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/uss-estimate-uptake-covid-booster-194200568.html

<Rodgers1>

Predictable but also we should be a bit worried about this. Pfizer and co will NOT be happy at this, and will be pressuring / demanding governments return to full lockdown over lies and inflated figures this winter to force more people into getting the new jab. They haven't wasted all this money to get fuck all back. They wanted lifelong repeat customers.

Predictable but also we should be a bit worried about this. Pfizer and co will NOT be happy at this, and will be pressuring / demanding governments return to full lockdown over lies and inflated figures this winter to force more people into getting the new jab. They haven't wasted all this money to get fuck all back. They wanted lifelong repeat customers.
I disagree, because this lack of uptake foretells a majority won’t be lining up for the shot, regardless of scare tactics. If they were to push this too far, there will be so many who won’t comply that governments will lose total control over the narrative. Think about it, they struggled when it was less than 20% noncompliance, what will they do when it’s 50+%?

I disagree, because this lack of uptake foretells a majority won’t be lining up for the shot, regardless of scare tactics. If they were to push this too far, there will be so many who won’t comply that governments will lose total control over the narrative. Think about it, they struggled when it was less than 20% noncompliance, what will they do when it’s 50+%?

Let's hope so!

Since as you say their efficacy was never about infection, but about reduced risk of severity (those goal posts sure moved around a lot), how can you start off by asserting the vaccines definitely reduced the spread of the virus? If it's as you say, the asymptomatic vaxxed probably would've been the likelier spreaders. But we all know by now from common observation that the injections never prevented infection. And one who is infected, vaxxed or no, is liable to transmit. So what we have is a medical intervention -- which includes some risk of its own -- with a very narrow window of moderate efficacy (3-6 months or w/e), that offers no significant prevention against being a carrier/spreader.

So yeah, vaccine mandates were absolutely justified. And yeah, fuck those anti vax dummies for their unwillingness to protect others by getting an injection which doesn't protect others.

The goal post never moved. That’s what I explained.

Regarding infection, it’s almost like you stopped reading after my first paragraph. The vaccines did prevent infection. We knew that in the first quarter of 21. We also found out they increased clearance times when an infection did happen. Later evidence on transmission in household settings complimented these findings. The only time the vaccines have not significantly reduced the risk of infection is with Omicron, and even then it takes a 2-4 months for the effect to wane to being not significantly different, and it can be brought back with a booster.

The goal post never moved. That’s what I explained.

Regarding infection, it’s almost like you stopped reading after my first paragraph. The vaccines did prevent infection. We knew that in the first quarter of 21. We also found out they increased clearance times when an infection did happen. Later evidence on transmission in household settings complimented these findings. The only time the vaccines have not significantly reduced the risk of infection is with Omicron, and even then it takes a 2-4 months for the effect to wane to being not significantly different, and it can be brought back with a booster.

Last edited:
Already in May 2021 there was an obvious signal showing the immunosuppressive effect in the 5-week post-vax window. This Twitter thread by itself should have halted all vaccination across the globe, but the propaganda engine roared on, drowning out any dissent

It's interesting that it interacts with medication that pretty much all old people are on at least one of, and they also marketed the pills towards them - the old vulnerable people. It was the same with the jabs; an 'up-to-date' elderly person is about 5 jabs in at this point. They're trying to get rid of them aren't they? Ironic that they're the ones who propagandized everyone about 'saving grandma.' What a clown show this world is.

What better way to cut pension funding? Plus it's nice not having annoying boomers around stinking up the place with all their facts and memories and stuff

Already in May 2021 there was an obvious signal showing the immunosuppressive effect in the 5-week post-vax window. This Twitter thread by itself should have halted all vaccination across the globe, but the propaganda engine roared on, drowning out any dissent

Yep and pathologists were speaking out like Ryan Cole who has thrown away 70% of his income by speaking out, fucking grifters

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...1HL&cid=20221014&cid=DM1264200&bid=1619773255

"How Cancer Deaths From the COVID Jabs Are Being Hidden"

"-Analysis of U.S. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) data suggests the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has been filtering and redesignating cancer deaths as COVID deaths since April 2021 to eliminate the cancer signal

-The signal is being hidden by swapping the underlying cause of death with main cause of deat

-Uncontrollable turbo-charged cancers the medical establishment had never seen before only started to occur after the rollout of the COVID jabs

-Before it was manipulated to eliminate the safety signal, data from the Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) showed cancer rates among military personnel and their families tripled after the rollout of the shots

-After the rollout of the COVID jabs in 2021, cancer patients have gotten younger, with the largest increase occurring among 30- to 50-year-olds, tumor sizes are dramatically larger, multiple tumors in multiple organs are becoming more common, and recurrence and metastasis are increasing"

In fairness the ethical sceptic for the truth.

Realistically it's easily believable and not a surprise at all. When you've dug that deep you have no choice but to keep going especially now when people are starting to think noose

Last edited:
Looks like Dr Moore in Ontario is hoping for the mask mandates to return again..

Last edited:

Your own posts have the answers if you actually go into the references.
1. They make their own graphs instead of using the actual available ones in the surveillance reports.
2. If you read the data it shows a massive decrease in death and hospitalisation.
FMYFX8SVEAI_bOU

If you actually read the reports in full instead of Twitter posts, you will see that the vaccines are effectively a flu shot and they work. Take it if you are vulnerable, don't if you aren't, but they aren't killing people and from your own sources show a massive increase in death/hospitalisation from covid in all age groups past 30. Your own data is pro vax if you read past the cherry picked data on covid infections. Under 18 group shows the actual trend. Less of them are likely to be vaccinated yet the infection rate is nearly double within that specific group. I still don't agree with the mandated vaccines, but every time I actually read the data against them it seems to show the opposite in regards to covid infection and that the vaccine actually worked as it was meant to prior to Omicron coming in and saving the day.

Your own posts have the answers if you actually go into the references.
1. They make their own graphs instead of using the actual available ones in the surveillance reports.
2. If you read the data it shows a massive decrease in death and hospitalisation.
FMYFX8SVEAI_bOU

If you actually read the reports in full instead of Twitter posts, you will see that the vaccines are effectively a flu shot and they work. Take it if you are vulnerable, don't if you aren't, but they aren't killing people and from your own sources show a massive increase in death/hospitalisation from covid in all age groups past 30. Your own data is pro vax if you read past the cherry picked data on covid infections. Under 18 group shows the actual trend. Less of them are likely to be vaccinated yet the infection rate is nearly double within that specific group. I still don't agree with the mandated vaccines, but every time I actually read the data against them it seems to show the opposite in regards to covid infection and that the vaccine actually worked as it was meant to prior to Omicron coming in and saving the day.

massive decrease in death and hospitalisation
When it comes it to efficiency they had being lying about the efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back