Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread

Is this reasonable? or a slippery slope?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More on climate change news

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/i...on_id=441185&post_id=78462321&isFreemail=true

"Is UK's Depopulation Caused by Covid Vaccines?
Both Excess Mortality and Birth Declines Explained by Vaccination Rates, Linear Regression Shows
"

"The UK is also experiencing a no less alarming 10-15% increase in DEATHS, called “excess mortality”, or mortality above what would be expected if the pandemic (and the pandemic measures such as vaccination) did not occur."

At the same time the Australian government is refusing to update our birth information and iirc Senator Rennick took them to task over it(could have been Malcom Roberts or Alex Antic though)

Of note
Right now New Zealand just broke there record for excess deaths, most excess deaths in a week on record EVER. Solution tax cows burping because science... Brought to you by the WEF population plan.

I've posted this prior but

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/hungary-most-vaccinated-counties

"You can see that the five least vaccinated counties experienced only a 4.66% drop in birth rates between Q1 of 2021 and Q1 of 2022. At the same time, five most vaccinated counties experienced a 15.2% drop in birth rates!"

Obviously nothing to see here as Hungary is renowned for its sarcastic personalities and it had to happen eventually, hundreds of years was blind luck.

"This is a tremendous 10.5% difference between birth rate outcomes! Put in other words, the birth rate decline in most heavily vaccinated Hungarian counties was THREE TIMES greater than the decline in least-vaccinated counties!"

And

"What is important is that statistical analysis shows the slope to be “statistically significantly different from zero”, in other words, the effect of vaccination on birth rate is highly likely NOT a fluke."

And

"But, sadly, this is the data that we have to work with. And it shows what we need to know: more COVID vaccines — fewer births."

Getting to the Idiocracy stage if you're so mentally stunted that you cannot allow yourself to see the potential for causation.

It could just be coincidence that at the same time all the heavily vaxxed countries are showing similar results.

"For more interesting news regarding drops in birth rates this year, see my series:

Sweden (dramatic steady decline to -10% this year)

Taiwan (-23% decline)

Germany, North Dakota, UK, and Switzerland. (12-13% declines)"

Besides brain damage or being incentivised I actually have problems understanding how any sane person cannot see the potential of harm that is quite literally screaming to the world?

The non-existent and negative VE against infection started showing up in real world data among people who were 6+ months out from their vaccination. The observational studies and test-negative case-control studies plugged into that meta analysis might be correct in the sense that the injections were effective in the short term, although the observational studies have the additional issue of groups being self-selected / not randomized (e.g. people who are very careful are more likely to be vaccinated, thus get infected less but not because of the vaccine). The studies alleging efficacy are all weak because of the short duration of data collection.

Despite ample financial means, CDC and FDA have refused to run properly controlled randomized clinical trials of sufficient size and duration and thus they've made it impossible to adequately evaluate the efficacy of Covid vaccines against all-cause mortality. There's no point reducing the odds of infection in the short term (thus slightly delaying the inevitable infection) if it means your patient develops blood clots or other health problems like myocarditis. I don't expect they ever will, because it won't give the result they want. It's likely that the overall harms far outweigh the benefits - certainly in young people.

We're not stupid, we're just bored of responding to frankly not-so-bright people like you. You're like one of those C students who gets a BA and suddenly thinks he's hot shit.
Thank you. Excellent response.

Let's be real. Everybody I knew in San Diego expected to get Covid after they got boosted. Athletes DID NOT WANT the booster for this reason. More recently high school athletes wanted nothing to do with vax/boosters because it meant missing practice or competition.

The good ship Covidiot is sinking

Ahh remember the myocarditis is more frequent from the virus.... Study from israel of 200k unvaxxed youths, NO elevation of myocarditis above the norm.

Similar for still births but I haven't seen any information to refute it, until now.

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/215533/covid-19-infection-pregnancy-linked-with-still/

"COVID-19 infection in pregnancy not linked with still birth or baby death"

"The study team looked at data from 4004 pregnant women who had suspected or confirmed COVID-19. Of these women, 1606 were from the UK, from a data registry called PAN-COVID, while 2398 were from the US, from the American Academy of Pediatrics SONPM data registry.

PAN-COVID was funded by the Medical Research Council, UK National Institute for Health Research and the NIHR Imperial Biomedical Research Centre.

All the women gave birth between January-August 2020."

So the more dangerous variants (by the narrative at least) and NO elevation of still births, does that mean manslaughter charges for doctors and public health/servants that parroted the "safe and effective". In reality the public servants that had the actual trial data and helped to hide it should be charged with murder.
I've posted the video- A retired barrister (Julian Gillespie) in Australia had come out of retirement to address this and has notified ALL doctors, their union and public servants that they can be held personally liable for any injuries etc because by the data it is very clearly NOT safe and effective.

https://archive.ph/2022.10.15-06565...vid-19-infection-pregnancy-linked-with-still/

"COVID-19 infection in pregnancy not linked with still birth or baby death"

Every day more information comes out and the illogical PROVAXXERS numbers on here diminish.
Who do we have left ?
- The crazy, stalking ex that shows up only when she has some obscure technicality that she thinks means anything
- The wiz kid thats so delusional he knows he has won every point on here in his drug induced feverish mind. Never in fact been wrong and the gene therapy is as safe as house, just ask the CDC they can show you THEIR data.
- Forgettables times 5 or so, plus mildly humourous dude with no stamina, the narcissist chick...

In reality 1700 pages worth of provaxxers slowly whittled down by critical thinking and the ability to show scientific reasoning i.e. as the data changes so to does the view.

Last edited:
Good lord, sometimes the universe provides. Did someone say trust the narrative data.

Original study

https://www.academia.edu/85597731/D...ight_distorting_COVID_19_mortality_statistics

"Data reporting flaw in plain sight distorting COVID-19 mortality statistics"

And for the breakdown that saves fighting with the joining and shit.

https://expose-news.com/2022/10/15/gov-manipulating-data-hide-covid-jab-deaths/

"Evidence your Government is manipulating data to hide COVID Vaccine Deaths"

"By Dr Wilson Sy.
A recent paper [1] solves this puzzle by identifying a systemic data flaw in the reporting convention which obscures the immediate fatal impact of COVID-19 injections, where substantial “vaccine” deaths have been wrongly attributed to the “unvaccinated”
."

No doubt its something that no ine could ever foresee OR The professional weasels can really start to feel the rope. Obviously the first choice because no one would join a lie for personal gain and be trapped by the lies

"Recently, Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House Coronavirus Task Force (WHCTF), who set the strategies for early US COVID responses copied by much of the world, has publicly lamented the poor quality of US COVID data and said [2] “It was a pandemic driven by assumptions and perceptions, rather than data and science."

Obviously the following was completely unforeseeable as well, except the 56 Sherdog poster in the last 3 months

"On health agencies, she also said: “Data for publication, not data for implementation change.” That is, COVID data are collected, not to inform, guide and implement policy changes, but to manage public perception, which could mean that data may be manipulated to mislead the public, as will be shown below."

Its not like any ONE poster has raised the following issue before last year

"The important distinction between raw data and manipulated data, in this case, comes from the fact that adverse events and deaths have occurred frequently soon after COVID injections, much less than 14 days, as the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database reported by OpenVAERS [5] shows."

"Look at this Australia the land bend over makes the headlines again....
Datasets requiring both numbers for populations and deaths according to injection dosages or “vaccination status” are not often available. Fortunately, there is a small amount of such data for a population of 8.2 million in New South Wales (NSW) in Australia, from early September 2021 to 2 July 2022 [6].

However, this NSW dataset is even more distorted [7], as a person may be considered “unvaccinated” up to 21 days after the first injection. The data will be shown to suggest many people died within this 21-day window but were all classified as deaths of the “unvaccinated”
."

Anyway, you don't need to be a wiz kid to work it out. i just wish it had been obvious from the start with all the fraud to give a hint.

When you're concerned and learnt your lesson from Canada ruler and serf of the Wef Justine Trudeau

https://nzdsos.com/2022/10/12/coroners-amendment-bill-serious-questions/

"However, among the proposed recommendations of which one is to record deaths with a previously unheard-of classification ‘unascertained natural causes’. Essentially this equates to ‘we don’t know what the cause of death is and we won’t be investigating it thoroughly’. This is a risky and reckless practice where deaths could be potentially swept aside, covered up or missed, leaving unanswered questions for families and whanau."

Alberta Canada and their unknown causes hey. Just in time, NZ just had the most weekly excess deaths recorded ever, because "unascertained natural causes". Seems they didn't just steal the traditional Aussie pavlova but are hunting for the traditional Canadian unknown causes, just a touch of lemon to make it there own .

Last edited:
"Recently, Deborah Birx, coordinator of the White House Coronavirus Task Force (WHCTF), who set the strategies for early US COVID responses copied by much of the world, has publicly lamented the poor quality of US COVID data and said [2] “It was a pandemic driven by assumptions and perceptions, rather than data and science."
Assumption and Perceptions of Bunker Boy, as she has gone record and stated MANY times that Bunker Boy forced her to withold true Covid data

Assumption and Perceptions of Bunker Boy, as she has gone record and stated MANY times that Bunker Boy forced her to withold true Covid data

Poxy old mate you're mistaking me for a undying supporter of Trump. I see them all the same tbh, self absorbed, self centred at the very best narcissists at most likely sociopaths.

But being honest looking at the fucking lizard looking dude Trump would have my vote hands down because theres almost as many red flags around Biden as there are the covid narrative. The dude just looks, sounds wrong and the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Actual world stuff, besides the Cuban missile crisis we have never been as close to ww3 as we are right now. You democrats may want to remember what that was about because the circumstances are almost the same but flipped. I'm sure i saw your crying on here about Trump and North Korea, warmonger, rude, confrontational.....

Bidens owners are forcing a situation that no one wants

Okay - 26 deaths with people who got vaccines which doesnt mean shit

Tell me how many lives were saved

Just realised, you didn't answer my question. That was delibrate wasn't it, you didn't get it did you?

Just realised, you didn't answer my question. That was delibrate wasn't it, you didn't get it did you?

Don't bother mate. It's the equivalent of hitting someone who likes pain. Ie they want the attention.

Don't waste your time

Reactions: mon
Don't bother mate. It's the equivalent of hitting someone who likes pain. Ie they want the attention.

Don't waste your time

Just pisses me off, I suspect very strongly that he in fact hasn't touched the fucking thing yet has the gall to push it on people and potentially to die or worse. Makes me wonder about the monkey pox vaxx as well.
If he had he would have bragged and addressed it, in other words there is the very real possibility that he has got people to take shit he would never do himself

So its a long long way from 1 in a million adverse reactions that our communist leaders stated and our media pushed hard

https://maajidnawaz.substack.com/p/one-serious-adverse-event-per-eight

"One Serious Adverse Event Per Eight-Hundred Vaccinations"

Soooo to put it into perspective, imagine every 1250 adverse reactions and they only choose on to count. Its almost as off as their modelling isn't it.

"Crucially, the authors found one serious adverse event for ever 800 mRNA vaccinated participants, orders of magnitude higher than the 1 to 2 per million reported for other vaccines"

Bit tired as I just watched something horrible about the clorlt shot and another about the tech our councils appear to have signed up for. That'll be tomorrow because its a bit too depressing to post.

Early on , I don’t think this guy was anti VAX…if I’m not mixing him up with someone else, he as alway been pretty reasonable.

He was very pro everything covid. It's why I don't like him too much - he's conveniently forgotten how he was before. Another of the "water under the bridge" brigade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back