Goldie, you will be missed.....Anik is horrible.....

GAR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Please watch the shogun fight and listen to the finish and report back....

Shoulda took a book out of Chuck's chapter.

I almost want to leg kick anik in the head for not being the michael jordan of bjj

Goldie would never have done this one anyway.
I don't miss him anyway and wouldn't miss Rogan either if they finally got round to realising how bad and annoying he is.

Stann and Anik has no personality. They're boring as shit to listen to.

In order to be a great sports commentator, you have to either have extremely high knowledge about the sport (Cruz), be autistic enough to be funny (Goldie) Or interesting enough to be paid attention to (Rogan).

At least you guys didn't had fucking Amanda Nunes commentating the fights with a football/soccer announcer just repeating every word she said. Would definitely hear Anik and Stann over this piece of crap

Jon Anik: "Vitor is 3 wins shy of his 40th birthday"

Get his boring ass off the Air, hes got no personality. Bring in Pat Militich, he was great with strikeforce.

Brian Stann is too stiff with his "classy" act. You would think all he did was missionary with his woman.

He wouldn't even give Kelvin Gastelum a chance to say his last words. The guy just destroyed a legend, let him speak and bask in glory, there is no need to talk about or to the loser at that point.

The MMA media always promoting the losers they like is one reason many up and coming fighters don't get the shine they deserve.

He's more like lukewarm. Goldie was all "Drop it like it's hot."

It's weird how fucking boring they can be, and then it sticks out even more when they try to make themselves part of the show. That fucking exchange they had during the wmma fight of "You wish Marion was your PE teacher in high school dur hur" shit was fucking awful.

-Stann was at his usual worst by doing things like only ever saying 1 fighters name 1,000 times in a fight and mentioning his opponent twice, and giving either giving inaccurate information, parroting cornermen as if it's his own advice, or just trying to make himself seem right. "Every time Edson sets, Dariush attacks. Look, Edson sets now ....... ....... .... AND DARIUSH ATTACKS. See, I told ya"

-And Anik was his usual robotic self where I can't think of a single thing he contributed over the whole night and any analysis was completely lacking. The only thing I remember of him was immediately destroying the blissful ignorance of the effects of fighting by going straight to mentioning concussions after Dariush was put out.

Maybe I can start getting streams from Russia or something. I don't speak any Russian, but it'd be as informative and entertaining as Stann/Anik

He is trying his best

He even jumped the gun and said vitor was knocked out.

Yeah, i have to agree, Anik is way too bland. Goldie would say silly stuff from time to time but the way he called the fights was exciting

Back