Good always beats evil?

The evil that men do lives after them, the good oft lies interred with their bones.

I don't believe anyone is pure good or pure evil, so. Do good intentions always prevail? Nope, I don't believe in faith or destiny, either. But detail, discipline and intangibles.

In MMA the ones with the most talent and the most motivation, those 2 things combined, will do well. They can be on the good or evil side.

But, I've found that willingness to learn is a good description for humbleness. That even if you are a high ranking boss you never stop learning, still see yourself as a student.

That leads to good results and more importantly being a good human being. In that sense good intentions and humbleness lead to good things, which can translate to winning in competition.

Quote from #1 p4p virtue signaler Khabib.

Everyone has flaws, and we're here for a purpose (learn lessons, build character etc). Wary of anyone who appears to good to be true.

Regardless, we need people like McGregor.

I don't believe anyone is pure good or pure evil, so. Do good intentions always prevail? Nope, I don't believe in faith or destiny, either. But detail, discipline and intangibles.

In MMA the ones with the most talent and the most motivation, those 2 things combined, will do well. They can be on the good or evil side.

But, I've found that willingness to learn is a good description for humbleness. That even if you are a high ranking boss you never stop learning, still see yourself as a student.

That leads to good results and more importantly being a good human being. In that sense good intentions and humbleness lead to good things, which can translate to winning in competition.

Yup we can have morals even if not religious

Reactions: MCS
Conor evil? Pfft. I'll show you evil:

giphy.webp

100% of sherdog is atheist. I don't even think I science forum would be this unanimous

You know,this really stupid thread will probably have 60 pages by the end of the weekend.

And cause some accounts to get banned lol
Plus a bunch of worthless likes

like i can understand people believing in zeus before we knew why lightning bolts happen, but today its just silly
I mean it's one way to look at it. But Zeus can control lighting bolts, doesn't mean lightning doesn't happen without him naturally. It's no different than having control over things that are natural, much like the plagues. They are usually natural occurring things but God is able to control it in ways that isn't natural and used it to punish. People have different beliefs but just because people understand lightning and what causes it doesn't mean their weren't God(s) that were able to control it. Who knows, the early Greek Gods could've been aliens or fallen angels/titans who can control lightning and thunder etc. I mean Dubai just unveiled it's rain making drone technology and everyone knew about HAARP but it was considered a conspiracy being able to control weather like that.

People don't realize religion and spirituality has a lot of different Gods. It's not all the same belief system. Lots of similarities though when you go through all the beliefs system and teachings. Also about creation and past history seems to be very similar with the war of the Gods and the floods and other disasters.

Karma is a Buddhist belief system but you'll find other people believing in it as well. The concept of the energy you put out you also get back is a concept a lot of people agree with even if they are not Buddhist. Either way God, religion, spirituality isn't as simple as people think it is. Especially with the concept of over 200 billion galaxies that we are aware of, it definitely adds a lot more to the overall possibilities of the Gods described in the ancient text being out there.

Back