Good guy with a gun beats trash with a gun

im usually with ya on that, but one of the criminals was 15. still a criminal and obviously heading down a bad path atm, but i'd say i'd rather a 15 yr old criminal live than get killed while robbing a house.

also, the use of kidnapping in the article seems to be very much in the legal definition of it, and not so much what we tend to think of kidnapping as (i.e. taking someone and holding them hostage). its possible that was their intention but from what the article seems to state the criminals never actually directly came in contact with the daughter

From the article, it seemed they first tried to force the daughter out of her car. If she hadn't foiled their cunning plan by driving off road, they probably would have snatched her. They then attempted to force entry to her house. So fuck them. I don't give a shit about their age. They were old enough to understand that attempted kidnapping and home invasion are the wrong things to do. The father could have shot them all and I'd still want to shake his hand and buy him a beer.

did you even bother to read the article? they're just a bunch of retard teens & then you have to take into account that this happened in Florida.
Teens or not they were up to no good and would at the very least rob the girl, if not kidnap her or worse.

Why is the fact that it happened in Florida even a factor? If it's was Idaho would that make it different? Lol wtf?

yeah, because Florida doesn't have a history of people doing insanely stupid things.

lol they're only 'retarded teens' because the daughter was smart enough to not get out of her car and the father was armed .. .. they would be murderers/rapists had they succeeded and raped/killed that girl and/or her father .. it's too bad he didn't kill them .. they're surely going to cause someone else problems in the future
Teens or not they were up to no good and would at the very least rob the girl, if not kidnap her or worse.
did I argue against any of that??

<{vega}>

I guess this make all the mass shootings just fine.....

I guess this make all the mass shootings just fine.....

I guess this post shows that you have the cognitve ability of a microwaved potato.

I don't find any of this to be normal, but that's just me.

dude. you know what I mean. I'm not trying to downplay this horrific act. but by Florida standards this shit is expected.

Buddy of mine owns a Raging Judge (Taurus) -shot some of that shit thru it once at the range, biggest boom that I've shot outside of maybe 12 gauge slug. Not sure if your gun shoots that shit tho. If it does, give it a whirl.

It's a meme.

Whenever something crazy happens, people have come to expect the news to come out of Florida, because it so often does.

When it does happen to come from Florida, people leave comments "well duh, it's Florida".

171109-teens-kidnap-family-embed.jpg

let me guess. you clicked on the link & saw a black kid which gave you the strength to post that nonsense right?

did you even bother to read the article? they're just a bunch of retard teens & then you have to take into account that this happened in Florida.

these kids are retarded as all hell, for sure. what's your excuse?

They are criminals. I was a teen once and never did I plot to rob or kidnap

This is not the "good guy with a gun" scenario conservatives keep bringing up. A guy simply hear people breaking into his house and fired warning shots.

Buddy of mine owns a Raging Judge (Taurus) -shot some of that shit thru it once at the range, biggest boom that I've shot outside of maybe 12 gauge slug. Not sure if your gun shoots that shit tho. If it does, give it a whirl.
The gov shoots 410, 45 lc, and 45 acp with moon clips. What is shit youre talking about? I assume i can get it since i live in Texas.

The gov shoots 410, 45 lc, and 45 acp with moon clips. What is shit youre talking about? I assume i can get it since i live in Texas.
The Raging Judge is like your S&W Governor, a revolver that you can shoot 454 cassull, 45 colt, and .410. It's made by Taurus.

The Raging Judge is just like your S&W Governor, a revolver that you can shoot 454 cassull, 45 colt, and .410. It's made by Taurus.
I didn't like the judge because the grip was too small and it only held 5 shots

454 Casull my friend. You should definitely be able to get it in Texas. Not sure if the Guv will shoot it tho, I know the Ruger Superhawk (I believe anyway) and the Taurus Raging Judge can chamber it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.454_Casull

Back