• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Google Gemini refuses to show pictures of white people.

sure. much more deranged than crying about how ai won't show you enough white people. skill issue, I guess. enjoy your weird bullshit, freak

Yeah, it's surely not about foundational technology that will be used to shape the future of the world showing intrinsic and blatant bias. Nothing to see here, folks. They'll fix this small issue, and Google promises to change their ways (at least the ones that they have to publicly admit to). Pinky promise!

Yeah, it's surely not about foundational technology that will be used to shape the future of the world showing intrinsic and blatant bias. Nothing to see here, folks. They'll fix this small issue, and Google promises to change their ways (at least the ones that they have to publicly admit to). Pinky promise!
explain what you think is going to happen because this AI prompt apparently will not show you the required amount of Caucasian people. in depth. like, I want to know how this is the ground zero of woke skynet or whatever. white people rounded up by our benevolent google AI super soldiers and forced to toil in the mines? some sort of "most dangerous game" scenario, where left-behind white folks are hunted for sport by cruel, taunting AI images of people from Karachi?

So you managed to read the title, good job. Have fun rageposting.
yeah. so I guess we're done here then, huh? enjoy using your imagination to make yourself mad enough to shit in your pants. it's all most of you have left

I'm been saying it in the gayberry, been saying it here, AI is mostly nonsense, and nonsense that has already been infiltrated with dumb stuff. Ask google gemini what is a woman and I can almost guarantee you'll be lectured.

it isnt taking your job, it's a joke.

It's all part of a larger agenda to push "inclusivity" over reality.

It's not just this, it's with the depiction of historical figures and people in media. Jarl Haakon as a black women, Cleopatra, etc...

It's not just the media they take this into bogus "science" like depicting Western Hunter Gatherers and other ancient Europeans as looking Sub Saharan African.

They are trying to re-write history.

explain what you think is going to happen because this AI prompt apparently will not show you the required amount of Caucasian people. in depth. like, I want to know how this is the ground zero of woke skynet or whatever. white people rounded up by our benevolent google AI super soldiers and forced to toil in the mines? some sort of "most dangerous game" scenario, where left-behind white folks are hunted for sport by cruel, taunting AI images of people from Karachi?

What a bizarre response. Putting your strange imagination and hypotheticals to the side;

You're focused on the micro when you should be concerned about the macro. AI is much larger than this hilarious gaffe, even though you seem to be having a hard time finding the humor.

The issue is, in due time, these are the technologies that we'll use for knowledge, for research, for answers, for history. And we're supposed to put trust in them. If the pendulum is swung so far in circumstances like this, imagine what else will be slipping through the AI cracks. Nobody is suggesting it should be perfect, especially in its infant stage - but at the same time - these glaring instances of inaccuracies and incontrovertible bias are disconcerting.

Last edited:
I see all the mental midgets are deflecting with their "poor white people" comments but none are attempting to come up with an explanation as to why the AI is doing what its doing.
Because these specific AI algorithms, such as the google one, have "inclusivity" baked into them.

Most AI image generators are not doing this and don't have these issues.

It's obsessed because it's been fed the diversity brainwashing slop.

Yeah calling it AI (outside of its ability to perform calculations and generate "creative" written content based on others work) seems to be a bit of a stretch. It's more of an Artificial woke bullsh*tter. And it's pretty easy to break it. Any time you ask it a question it can't really answer it deflects or changes the topic.

equity.png

I see all the mental midgets are deflecting with their "poor white people" comments but none are attempting to come up with an explanation as to why the AI is doing what its doing.
It’s called programming in many different languages. This is not real AI who has emotions, it’s own idea ect

Here's what I don't get.

Left wingers HATE corporations. They want the rich, and corporations, to be taxed and regulated heavily.

So what in the fuck makes you think these people are left wing? Because they don't share your EXACT values? That makes them left wingers? Do economics not factor into your analysis of politics at all? Do you think the entirety of politics is about social issues?

The people at Google are in complete alignment with you on economics. But like, they don't hate gay people and minorities, so that makes them leftists?

Lot of things have changed....

The new left is relatively fine with corporations these days compared to before despite further increasing/unprecedented wealth gaps. They have moved to be more corporate compliant, and the far left especially because as long as businesses spam DEI and promote diversity they are happy with a consumption centric lifestyle. Corporations are happy because as long as they spam DEI they can do their typical layoffs, restructurings, anti-union, and wage theft (unpaid overtime) practices more relentlessly.

Edit: More recently, in Capital and Ideology, he used French, British and American post-electoral surveys to argue that since the Second World War the expansion of education to include most of the middle class and much of the working class has resulted in the creation of the “brahmin left” — a new professional/administrative class that votes left against the wealthy “merchant right,” but is far from the working-class values of its roots.

It's now the new ("populist") right that expresses annoyance with corporations because consumption-centered life contrasts to religious values - they hate anti-nuclear family and anti-natal philosophies, and the squeeze on manufacturing and lower income earners in contrast to their productivity.

The new left has also changed in international relations - they are much more accepting of good guy vs. bad guy narratives than in the past. I think it's largely out of ignorance with their pea-brains that have goldfish level attention spans preoccupied with how oppressed they are and having no genuine interest in world affairs - they just want likes. There was that meme that made me laugh so much, White girls on tiktok commenting about the Israeli-Palestine conflict. "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!"

Last edited:
Yeah calling it AI (outside of its ability to perform calculations and generate "creative" written content based on others work) seems to be a bit of a stretch. It's more of an Artificial woke bullsh*tter. And it's pretty easy to break it. Any time you ask it a question it can't really answer it deflects or changes the topic.

equity.png
yeah, so far it looks like this gemini is a simple matching algorithm that filters your questions using ideological programming.
it's dogshit. can't believe google actually came out with this abysmal piece of kit.

Back