Social Google shows shoe size only for Kaitlin Olson ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
if you google Jenifer Lopez , Khloe Kardashian , Sigourney Weaver ... or any other woman, you will not get the shoe size info ,
its only there for Kaitlin Olson ....
Why ?
<EdgyBrah>

I only Google Elizabeth Olsen

212371.gif

I never understood guys that prefer feet over tits and ass and vagoon. But my girls size 7s are so perfect that I get it a little.....If she puts them on me, its on...

Because in the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, it's a running gag that she has like size 13 feet.

So she or her publicist probably put her real shoe size out there as a meta-joke.

Because in the show It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, it's a running gag that she has like size 13 feet.

So she or her publicist probably put her real shoe size out there as a meta-joke.
Maybe she put it out there to show people that it was just a joke and she doesn't really have huge feet.

Is that a former natural big boobed Playboy Playmate?

Yeah she mentions it on the podcast they used to have. she wears like an 8 irl which is a mens 7 so her feet are actually pretty small for a woman who is like 5'8".

I just can’t comprehend the foot fetish thing. They’re feet. Who the fuck cares?
And boobs are boobs, vagene is vagene. They obviously give something to some people. Maybe it's the smell and that they carry that person. Maybe it's about being degraded, I don't know! It's a fetish, some females like a full fist shoved in their ass.

<Fedor23>

And boobs are boobs, vagene is vagene. They obviously give something to some people. Maybe it's the smell and that they carry that person. Maybe it's about being degraded, I don't know! It's a fetish, some females like a full fist shoved in their ass.

<Fedor23>
Hmm.

Sounds gay.

Back