GOP Convention Speaker Lineup

Maga kid and racist gun couple both at least have a legit reason to be mad at the left .....kid rocks a hype man. Demon doctor is trash and im not sure what charles in charge even has to do with republicans. I dont know who the pillow guy is.

But yea. Shouldnt they have up and coming republicans and past right wing heros ... maybe an ex president or vp.

this is my exact same assessment. good work.

I"m actually curious to see what Nick Sandmann has to say.

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?

giphy.gif
200.gif
200w.gif

None of these clowns except maybe Chachy. He seems the most legit of the bunch. That's star power GOP style man.

How well did Beyonce, Jay Z, Katy Perry, Lebron James, Bon Jovi, and damn near every other A-lister in the country shilling for the Dems work out in 2016?

Laugh at Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Scott Baio, etc, all you want. Their team won.

After seeing this, for the record, I recant all my criticisms of the DNC lineup. This is objectively much worse.
The maga hat kid and gun couple are real. Not sure about the others. Supposedly bannon was going to speak. Don't be surprised to see Flynn and that seal that killed those prisoners he pardoned.

Of coure you left out the important speakers "Some of the lawmakers expected to deliver convention speeches include Trump's former U.N. ambassador Nikki Haley, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California, South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina and Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa, according to reports from The Washington Post, CNBC and CNN. Scott, the only Black Republican in the Senate, played a key role in crafting the GOP police reform bill, which was ultimately blocked by Democrats who had their own legislation."

This is a meme. Only the Covington kid and the gun couple are confirmed speakers. Don't post this trash and act like it's actual news.

The maga hat kid and gun couple are real. Not sure about the others. Supposedly bannon was going to speak. Don't be surprised to see Flynn and that seal that killed those prisoners he pardoned.

HAHA phew I was about to say, thought it was real since it was an OP here. Sad part is, the state of affairs are so extreme that the fact that it was fake wasn't obvious. -.-

Looks like they are also gonna have Trump's dumb ass kids speak in addition to his Stockholm syndrome wife.

tenor.gif

I meant people not already on the list.

By the way, where's your evidence that the couple defending their home from a volatile mob are "racists"?

I actually couldn't give you one. I heard some of the republicans that spoke at the democratic convention did a good job but I guess they don't want them to speak.

Let me know if you have any evidence that the couple is not racists, their behavior is enough to convince most of us.

Looks like they are also gonna have Trump's dumb ass kids speak in addition to his Stockholm syndrome wife.

tenor.gif

20 bucks she does the "be best" or "cyber bullying" routine again

Hell, she may repeat Michelle Obamas speech

7-BE8-A764-1-DB3-428-E-9-CDF-1-DB376-E99-A8-A.jpg

I thought this was a joke but it's not. This is just strange as hell. What has happened to the GOP and how much further can they fall?

With God as my witness...

I clicked on the thread title preparing to come in here and make the joke "But where's the demon sperm lady?"

And the demon sperm lady is on their actual roster.

The GOP has literally reached the post-satire phase.

With God as my witness...

I clicked on the thread title preparing to come in here and make the joke "But where's the demon sperm lady?"

And the demon sperm lady is on their actual roster.

The GOP has literally reached the post-satire phase.

and where's the Romeo suave Candle Boy?

I actually couldn't give you one. I heard some of the republicans that spoke at the democratic convention did a good job but I guess they don't want them to speak.

Let me know if you have any evidence that the couple is not racists, their behavior is enough to convince most of us.

that’s the game you are playing? They are guilty till prove innocent?

I don’t think you live in reality if you think their behavior is enough to convince “most” that they are racist.

Back