Gordon Ryan undergoes insane physical decline due to serious health issues

I was at ADCC this year , I’ve never been in the building and seen such a dominant performance in my life . I’ve seen Ovechkin torch the Leafs and make it look easy , been there multiple time to watch Roy Halliday totally dialed in and just mowing through the opposition lineup, I watched Jon Jones a couple of times live and his presence just feels dominant, but this guy right here was walking through world class grapplers like a buzzsaw , it looked like he was knocking them over like children.

I was at ADCC this year , I’ve never been in the building and seen such a dominant performance in my life . I’ve seen Ovechkin torch the Leafs and make it look easy , been there multiple time to watch Roy Halliday totally dialed in and just mowing through the opposition lineup, I watched Jon Jones a couple of times live and his presence just feels dominant, but this guy right here was walking through world class grapplers like a buzzsaw , it looked like he was knocking them over like children.

Eh he wouldn’t win black belt mundials in his weight class. Wonder how he’d do against prime Roger no gi.

It is possible PED reduce immune function and Gordon is a big proponent of them.
You're exactly right, as testosterone suppresses the immune system. It's one of the reasons women live longer than men.

man what a nasty thread. From where I am sitting, a bunch of keyboards who's idea of lifting heavy is double fisting 40 oz bud lights pretty much wishing on a man's demise.

Hope Gordon gets well soon. That is a disturbing transformation.

He said himself he’s been getting Staph for years and has been on antibiotics off and on for a long time. I got fucked up from being on doxycycline for six months due to reoccurring staph. You dicks claiming it’s from steroids are annoying.

He said himself he’s been getting Staph for years and has been on antibiotics off and on for a long time. I got fucked up from being on doxycycline for six months due to reoccurring staph. You dicks claiming it’s from steroids are annoying.

These dudes are shitheads. This thread should be 86'd

I know its nothing like he used to look like, but lets not pretend like that is unhealthy or anything.
I was thinking that too. Still a better physique than the average person <Lmaoo>. Not a sherdogger, of course

Honestly he should stay at that weight and train to hit 185 (and yes he could make that looking at him at 201 - he still has fat.) His body will thank him for it in a few years.

man what a nasty thread. From where I am sitting, a bunch of keyboards who's idea of lifting heavy is double fisting 40 oz bud lights pretty much wishing on a man's demise.

Hope Gordon gets well soon. That is a disturbing transformation.

nobody said they wish his demise what the fuck? everyone is just stating the obvious. when you fuck around with steroids too much it ends up biting you in the ass. his "physical decline" is only because he had a super human physique from steroids. now he looks like a normal man and even then he still looks in shape as he still has visible abs.

i'm sure everyone here hopes he gets well, but if he doesn't stop blasting health issues are inevitable. nobody gets the benefits of steroids without also getting negative effects from it.

It is possible PED reduce immune function and Gordon is a big proponent of them.

I actually think it was the antibiotic from all the times he got staph when he was younger. The antibiotics to fight that destroyed his stomach.

PED in general don't cause what he has. Plenty of bodybuilders and even BJJ take Ped and don't have what Gordon got.

nobody said they wish his demise what the fuck? everyone is just stating the obvious. when you fuck around with steroids too much it ends up biting you in the ass. his "physical decline" is only because he had a super human physique from steroids. now he looks like a normal man and even then he still looks in shape as he still has visible abs.

i'm sure everyone here hopes he gets well, but if he doesn't stop blasting health issues are inevitable. nobody gets the benefits of steroids without also getting negative effects from it.

It wasn't from Ped though.

Back