Goulamirian vs Zurdo Ramírez DAZN Golden Boy March 30th

Has he been around for a minute? I just don’t have any reference for the guy

I do smoke alot

You can’t really be blamed for that. He’s been the WBA CW champion since 2018 but he hasn’t done much TBH.

You can’t really be blamed for that. He’s been the WBA CW champion since 2018 but he hasn’t done much TBH.

What's your view of this fight? I'm hoping Goula can get the win but i understand Zurdo being the favourite here.

What's your view of this fight? I'm hoping Goula can get the win but i understand Zurdo being the favourite here.

Well, homecourt advantage for GBP will be key. Another factor should be ring rust as Arsen hasn’t fought in ages. Prime Goulamirian can put Zurdo under pressure and smother him with his CW physicality. Now 2024 Goulamirian will likely start slow and let Ramirez build a significant lead before he gets to him. I hope I’m wrong but a Ramirez UD is likely to happen.

Well, homecourt advantage for GBP will be key. Another factor should be ring rust as Arsen hasn’t fought in ages. Prime Goulamirian can put Zurdo under pressure and smother him with his CW physicality. Now 2024 Goulamirian will likely start slow and let Ramirez build a significant lead before he gets to him. I hope I’m wrong but a Ramirez UD is likely to happen.

Yeah it seems like Zurdo has the advantages here, but like you said hopefully Goula surprises and puts Zurdo under constant pressure.

Yeah it seems like Zurdo has the advantages here, but like you said hopefully Goula surprises and puts Zurdo under constant pressure.

Well, I can't help thinking Oscar played this as safely as he could. On the other hand Zurdo doesn't have much experience against legit 200 pounders. If he's a -300 favorite a light bet on Arsen could be worth it.

Huge fight. I like it.
Do you like Goulamirian’s chances? I’m not super familiar with him, but I’m not really super familiar with current cruiser weights either so I really can’t rate the guys current resume. Pulling for him though

Do you like Goulamirian’s chances? I’m not super familiar with him, but I’m not really super familiar with current cruiser weights either so I really can’t rate the guys current resume. Pulling for him though

I do. He looks solid but is unproven. We have seen how Ramirez does when he is faced with a Bivol. Goulamirian isn't Bivol in terms of speed or skill but is bigger than Bivol and should compensate with size and power what he lacks in skill and speed. He has to dominate Ramirez to establish himself as legit, or get exposed from Zurdo who we all know isn't material for elite CW.

Back