"Goyle" from the Harry Potter film series is now an MMA fighter

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
Josh-Herdman.jpg

First KO by expeliarmus?

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2016/04/...n-mma-fighter?abthid=571ff72016032c5253000018

Would magic be considered a PED?

I never watched Harry Potter. Was it kind of like a Wizard TUF? Who won?

My daughter is reading the books.
I never saw the movies. I'll probably have to watch them when she finishes the books,
but she is only on number three, so thankfully I have some time yet.

I don't' know this Goyle.
Sounds' like Popeye saying 'girl'.

That's like 500 points for slytherin right?

My daughter is reading the books.
I never saw the movies. I'll probably have to watch them when she finishes the books,
but she is only on number three, so thankfully I have some time yet.

I don't' know this Goyle.
Sounds' like Popeye saying 'girl'.
It took me a few years to finally watch the movies.
You remember Alan Rickman (Die Hard villain extrordinaire), well he basically does it again, by balancing out all the lame kiddy b.s with a very complex character.

It took me a few years to finally watch the movies.
You remember Alan Rickman (Die Hard villain extrordinaire), well he basically does it again, by balancing out all the lame kiddy b.s with a very complex character.
Thanks for the support. He was a good actor, died too soon.
I actually love spending time with my kids, and have to watch a lot of stuff I'm not interested in watching.

snape is proud of the dimwit hard headed goyle. crabbe was just too stupid to make it.

That's cool.

Even more surprisingly, he'll have a ways to go before he can even be considered the most successful MMA fighter from that particular film series.

The late Dave Legeno played Fenrir Greyback in several of the Harry Potter films, and has quite the MMA resume.

He fougth Herb Dean and won via eye injury! (Eye poke?)

That's not Goyle; that's Conor McGregor on polyjuice potion since he can't contractually compete outside of the UFC as himself.

Good for him. On the other hand, the dude who played Crabbe ended up in jail for taking part in the London riots of 2012 and throwing a Molotov cocktail at a pharmacy.

If he comes to the UFC he's gonna wear BASIL(isk) GREEN.

It all makes sense now :D

Back