GPS would have schooled Usman or Colby

the truth is gsp is ducking khabib and ducked woodley that why he cherry picked bisping instead of the tough wrestlers at 170.

Any proof at all of GSP “ducking” Khabib? I mean... ANY???

GSP 50--45's Usman and TKO's Covington.

GOAT.
This post ^ just sums up all the dumbfucks over here with zero knowledge.

If anything, Covington would be a harder matchup for GSP cus he's so reliant on his power jab and Covington is a voluminous southpaw who could take away his jab the way Hendricks did.

This post ^ just sums up all the dumbfucks over here with zero knowledge.

If anything, Covington would be a harder matchup for GSP cus he's so reliant on his power jab and Covington is a voluminous southpaw who could take away his jab the way Hendricks did.
Except that Covington has zero power and poses no threat to GSP standing.

Except that Covington has zero power and poses no threat to GSP standing.
Except GSP has a hard time once his main tool gets completely shut down and his defense under pressure comes down to reactive takedowns, which wasn't there vs. Hendricks.

Covington, while less powerful, would have a better trust in handling GSP's jab than Usman.

hedid retire an not fight him. he said after ufc 226 i dont have the fire to fight any more. so how when he did his pr stunt retirement get the fire back when saying i wish i could of fought khabib but wont.

gsp used the media playing the victim card and blame game.

the ufc would of never stopped gsp vs khabib at 155 cause it a money fight and ufc doesnt stop money fights.

There’s actual video or interviews of Dana saying the UFC would not make the fight, even though both fighters wanted it. And video or interviews about both guys saying they wanted the fight.

Quit this delusional babbling and grow up, man. You’re usually pretty level headed. But on this topic you’re really out to lunch.

or maybe you should lose the attitude or at least think before posting.
I never said the sport is pure wrestling nor I implied they did not use other tools.

You want to have a proper conversation, it is a pleasure. You just want to try to appear intelligent, know that you failed miserably.
at least i provide better argumentation than you do.
it is very simple. GSP is better at striking, wrestling, submissions .

Good to see the deluded haters always have something to say about GSP and they make sure all logic is removed when they make said comment about him.

There’s actual video or interviews of Dana saying the UFC would not make the fight, even though both fighters wanted it. And video or interviews about both guys saying they wanted the fight.

Quit this delusional babbling and grow up, man. You’re usually pretty level headed. But on this topic you’re really out to lunch.

they wouldnt make the fight cause they already knew gsp was retired. dana was taking the pr hit on that one.

i follow gsp actions not words. he left testing pool and than talked i wish the ufc let me fight him. knowing that if the ufc called him the same day gsp would say man i wish i could but i not in the testing pool any more.

they wouldnt make the fight cause they already knew gsp was retired. dana was taking the pr hit on that one.

i follow gsp actions not words. he left testing pool and than talked i wish the ufc let me fight him. knowing that if the ufc called him the same day gsp would say man i wish i could but i not in the testing pool any more.

He left the pool because he retired. He retired because the UFC would not make the fight. You’re out of your mind if you don’t know that. This ridiculous conversation is over.

Ah, so that's why GSP refused to fight Woodley or any other WW Contender and instead cherry-picked the weakest champ in MW History only to vacate the belt afterwards.

Hell, I agree that he'd beat all 3 of em. But this thread is silly considering GSP did not want anything to do with any of them. Also wrong forum, there's a forum called fantasy match-up discussion for this type of thread.

GSP was done with the WW division. He literally had 10x more to lose than gain by returning there. Usman and Colby weren't a risk though. But Woodley certainly was.

at least i provide better argumentation than you do.
it is very simple. GSP is better at striking, wrestling, submissions .
sorry, kid. you provided nothing but your asinine, blind and biased vision.

I provided the argument about wrestling, giving you the list of all champions (but one) being a wrestler.
All you could do is try to change the subject with offenses, since you had no counterargument.

That alone proves you know you are wrong.

the truth is gsp is ducking khabib and ducked woodley that why he cherry picked bisping instead of the tough wrestlers at 170.

GSP has (basically) been retired for 7 years. How do you duck a guy in a weight class you never fought in, when you're retired?

And Woodley was ranked #15 at WW when GSP retired in 2013. How did he duck him? Woodley lost to GSP Lite 6 months after GSP retired, and didn't win the title until almost 3 years after GSP retired.

Also:

http://www.xgames.com/video/20197903/white-probably-not-going-put-woodley-gsp

Yep. Confirmed duck.

gsp vs woodley was gone happen if woodley not come ouyt of the maia fight healthy. gso was always fighting on that msg card.

gsp started talking about khabib after pulling out of the testing pool. first after ufc 226 on ariel radio show he wasnt looking at fighting. gsp words were i dont have the fire to fight so im gone retire. so gsp never wad fighting again and shows he used the media to play the victim card.

And none of what you just said means that GSP ducked either Woodley or Khabib.

yes it clearly did. hestill talking about khabib while out of the testing pooling knowing it means there never fighting. again using the media to act liek the victim.

He'd most likely come back ina heartbeat and fight Khabib if Dana said 'go'. It's not up to GSP though, is it?

And Woodley getting injured, means GSP ducked him? Despite Dana saying he wasn't going to book that fight, because of how boring Woodley is?

Ok.

Back