• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Grand Jury Declines Charges For Man Who Shot Restaurant Robber

We need to shoot more robbers. This should be standard protocol.

At least pop them a few times with a .22 or spray them with birdshot. That would teach them a lesson.

That is why I keep birdshot in my shotgun. First shot warn the intruder and spray them with little pieces of lead. But if I need to finish them off, I can get a bit closer and have 5 more shots.
same, the slug rounds chambered after that initial bird shot are itchin to make an appearance.

I have no sympathy for the robber, he played a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Something tells me you haven't watched the unedited video though.
I just watched the video, he went back for follow up shots. None of us can say how we would act in that situation but he only shot the criminal so there is nothing wrong with what he did. Criminals need to know there can be consequences for their actions. They keep getting a slap on the wrist and come out and do the same stuff because they know they will not be prosecuted harshly.

Back