Media Grandpa Coleman working on his striking, comeback possible?

Wow he looks fucken terrible, just a fat fuck now.

looks like jon jones
20230302_171156-jpg.971337
Shooped or reals?

Seeing these guys in their 40s 50s makes me happy I didn't juice in my youth.

Glad he’s getting healthy. Saw him sparring with Mat Brown on IG, I doubt he has any plans to go into any combat sports (at least I hope he doesn’t).Also hope he doesn’t buy into the LK “9 ancestral tenements” to much (maybe he already paid him for his program.
A lifetime of alcohol and painkillers will age you fast. Good on him for trying to get back in shape though.

A little hair die, after reigning in dat gut & he could make anotheh run under teh alias "fook teh haterz."

He could probably still beat half teh roster.

looks like jon jones
20230302_171156-jpg.971337

I think this photo shoot is a total Jones Troll job on us.

He is literally pushing out that dad-bod belly.

Maybe he is trying to change the betting line for some friends and family....

He would look a whole lot different if he stood up and sucked in his belly... This look is on purpose.

I'm not saying he is ripped... But this is a troll job.

Good for Coleman. His life has been a pastiche of trauma, poor decisions and bad breaks. I’m happy to see him walking around, I doubt there is much cartilage in his knees and his back was fucked before he originally retired. Hammer House is a dissolving memory now, but there was a time….

Glad he’s getting healthy. Saw him sparring with Mat Brown on IG, I doubt he has any plans to go into any combat sports (at least I hope he doesn’t).Also hope he doesn’t buy into the LK “9 ancestral tenements” to much (maybe he already paid him for his program.
A lifetime of alcohol and painkillers will age you fast. Good on him for trying to get back in shape though.

2 years sober is impressive to be completely fair. Going to sleep at night with no piss in your system after years of rocking drunk to sleep is no easy task. Talking from experience!!

Coleman vs Fedor 2

Let Fedor leave on a high note

Hammer House was a bunch of meathead morons that never evolved

Of course not but he would be the baddest uncle or grandpa to be related to, imagine the stories he would tell your children at bedtime
I shared a bkfc locker room with him a few years back and he was cool as hell, But also still a terrifying human

Back