Economy Great Article Breaking Down the US Housing Crisis & Why Government Isn't Doing Anything About It

I think that's a silly way of portraying how that kind of decision making happens.
You tell me how you think it works. I think that's kind of how you implied it does, and I agree it's ridiculous.
Lol "avoid taking a side" wrong. Notice the complete lack of passive language when reporting on the Hamas attacks. There is none. You are demonstrating in real time your lack of media literacy Jack. The things that I am saying are collegiate level - not wacky communist out there conspiracies. Knowing the difference between passive vs active voice and how they are used to shape narratives is really basic shit my dude.
I mean, it's a hypothetical example you gave. I agree that generally, they are trying not to take a side.

@blackheart @Sinister

Welcome to the circular argument game that Jack likes to play.

He doesn’t think the media influences the population just as he doesn’t think money influences policy.

@blackheart @Sinister

Welcome to the circular argument game that Jack likes to play.

He doesn’t think the media influences the population just as he doesn’t think money influences policy.
Whoa, Rob personally attacking me and lying about my views. Must be a day that ends in Y. And liked by Blackheart, who is going full on troll.

Back