Great Deals Thread

I want a Noveske upper. I know it's far more expensive that way but the biggest reason I am leaning that way is I am from WA and Noveske is an Oregon company so it's like I am supporting local business.

Admittedly, I also kind of want this for the lower:
STLS015.jpg

I'm a big fan of Spike's lowers, as evidenced by owning three of them. Paying extra for appealing rollmarks on a lower makes sense, but I'm not convinced brand matters when it comes to uppers. I'm just talking stripped here. Nothing wrong with trying to support local business. As much as I'd like a set of Noveske receivers the price is hard to justify. For high-end pricing I'd pick the Battle Arms set.

th

I'm a big fan of Spike's lowers, as evidenced by owning three of them. Paying extra for appealing rollmarks on a lower makes sense, but I'm not convinced brand matters when it comes to uppers. I'm just talking stripped here. Nothing wrong with trying to support local business. As much as I'd like a set of Noveske receivers the price is hard to justify. For high-end pricing I'd pick the Battle Arms set.

th
I do wish Noveske stuff was cheaper yeah. Suppose I could grab maybe a Spikes upper as well and just get a Noveske set of takedown pins and maybe a Noveske flash hider or something. Cut the cost down a bit.

I do wish Noveske stuff was cheaper yeah. Suppose I could grab maybe a Spikes upper as well and just get a Noveske set of takedown pins and maybe a Noveske flash hider or something. Cut the cost down a bit.

There's definitely something tough about that iron cross logo. Shit. Now we've stirred up my Noveske urges. :(

You're a bad influence

You could do it on the .308. You haven't bought a upper/lower set yet have you? Since you are putting it aside I imagine by the time you are ready they will likely have the .308 sets for sale.

N6b-675x450.jpg

12968140_1148741675146244_4860319318080326071_o.jpg

12487306_1094595063894239_1460535388221697791_o.jpg

You could do it on the .308. You haven't bought a upper/lower set yet have you? Since you are putting it aside I imagine by the time you are ready they will likely have the .308 sets for sale.

N6b-675x450.jpg

12968140_1148741675146244_4860319318080326071_o.jpg

12487306_1094595063894239_1460535388221697791_o.jpg
True I suppose. I know the exact lower I want on the next AR-15. Now it's just a matter of which flash hider I want.

I think it's like $177 for AR500 with carrier right now

opplanet-elftmann-tactical-elftmann-match-trigger-curved-match-c-main.jpg

opplanet-elftmann-tactical-elftmann-match-trigger-curved-match-usage-2.jpg

Triggers-Stats.jpg

Triggers-Travel-Graph.jpg

The Elftmann Tactical AR15 Match Trigger is a drop-in design built for performance. These high-quality Triggers by Elftmann Tactical use aerospace-grade sealed bearings, making for a uniquely smooth trigger pull. The adjustments of the Elftmann Tactical AR-15 Trigger System pull weight are fast and easy without needing to remove the trigger from the receiver, and fits any mil-spec AR15.

If anyone needs one of if not the best single stage trigger for their AR15 go sign up at DVOR.com

They have a Elftmann match trigger for $185 PLUS you get a $70 credit to the site for purchasing it. So basically a $250 trigger for $115.

@equus @Gregolian @Protectandserve @Hogey @Cubo de Sangre @Stoic1 @spamking

@ I don't remember others with AR's.

Last edited:
edit

Last edited:
Damn, that's unfortunate. Those sold out pretty quick. Doesn't surprise me I suppose. Ridiculous deal. Should have bought more than one. Hopefully anyone that wanted one got the order in.

Last edited:
I luckily do not need a trigger. Have the Tactical Shit drop in for my home defense and a Geissele for the AR-10 ready to go.

I just bought one of these babies http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-300aac-1-8-freedom-keymod-upper-w-out-bcg-ch.html and then these to complete it http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...olt-carrier-group-with-charging-handle-1.html

Planning to add to my PSA complete lower . . . mwhahahaha

My brother did the same, he completed it the other week and enjoys it a lot.

He knew I was trying to buy a scar 17 before I picked up the noveske and found someone selling one for a reasonable price I am debating on swooping on it, didn't plan on buying another rifle for a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back