Media Great fight champ !

11whletter2-facebookJumbo.jpg

iu

Trump admits that he fucked his mother badly.
That really is news.

"Trump cheers on as Hispanic man is nearly beaten to death inside cage." - CNN

Last edited:
Trump just increased a man of immigrant roots networth by untold millions with just a few strokes of his fingers.

I guess you could call that the "Trump Bump"

aad80ba15b.jpg

Last edited:
Antifa's gonna dox Masvidal and show up at his house. He better be prepared.

https://downtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Denver-Antifa-:eek::eek::eek:s.jpg
Imagine these bitches getting in Masvidal's face and trying to intimidate him, rofl.

Go read some of that guy's tweets. He HATES MMA because it scares him.

Why are men on the Left such gigantic fucking pussies? I regret clicking on that shit.

Go read some of that guy's tweets. He HATES MMA because it scares him.

Why are Men on the Left such gigantic fucking pussies? I regret clicking on that shit.
because their culture is run by women.

Yeah, alphas totally give away their parent's money to taxes and get degrees in literature!! Fruitcake...

Alphas can do math. Betas follow their precious feelings.

Trillion dollar deficit.
Mexico didn't pay for shit.

But your hero tweeted, so you feel strong.
Slave mentality.

Alphas can do math. Betas follow their precious feelings.

Trillion dollar deficit.
Mexico didn't pay for shit.

But your hero tweeted, so you feel strong.
Slave mentality.
The deficit rises when you cut taxes, retard. I love how you ignore GDP, unemploymen, the market. His Muslim loving predecessor hiked that deficit, I'm sure you were silent in your parents' house.

Colby: I love Donald Trump. The greatest POTUS in our lifetime. He is working hard everyday to MAGA
Trump:
giphy.gif

Jorge: Trump is a bad motherfncker
Trump:
giphy.gif

The brainwashing in this country is absurd. Trump was liked by everyone before he ran for president. He was in every rap song he was friends with all the celebrities. The media tried so hard to bring him down they blew their cover. We all saw it...

NPC-header-1.jpg

The deficit rises when you cut taxes, retard. I love how you ignore GDP, unemploymen, the market. His Muslim loving predecessor hiked that deficit, I'm sure you were silent in your parents' house.

The deficit rises when you funnel money to the elites and create a population of indebted slaves distracted by celebrity culture and cult-like hero worship. The vast majority of tax cuts went to the elites to strengthen the class hierarchy.

The deficit doubled during a NON-RECESSIONARY period. Most corrupt government in American history.

Mexico didn't pay for a wall. Total lie, but it distracted the emotional MAGAts.
A fake national emergency stole more taxpayer money.

"Muslim lover" "silent in parents' house" "white genocide" "my feelings are hurt" "i need to FEEL superior" whatever
Beta emotional security blanket statements.

Back