Great, Mighty Mouse is off the card!

Sherdog needs an unlike button, too many people just hating on fighters for likes, gives a false impression of popular opinion.

Demetrious Johnson is an awesome fighter to watch. Maybe you have not caught on yet, but you will.

He is a great fighter but he fights in the shallowest division ever.. for a reason that is, most grown men aren't anywhere near 5'3 125 ( even after wc ).. Especially with the major countries provider of smaller weight classes men ( asia, mexico, south america ...) not being a lot into MMA apart from Japan and Brazil...

Big fish in an utterly small pond

Sherdog needs an unlike button, too many people just hating on fighters for likes, gives a false impression of popular opinion.

100% correct, only having a "like" button on social medias/forums/boards kind is the promotion of " free hate "

I don't care how skilled he is. There's just so much that technique can do for you. Why would I want to see a midget fight when I know I can kick his ass?

The only reason MM has any haters at all is because people try to call him GOAT or 1 p4p. After reading how he was born premature, has never seen his real father and had an abusive step-father I'm done hating on the guy. Just can't do it anymore. I still don't like the MM is GOAT talk though. That's what causes all the hate.

This is why mma fighters will never be paid as much as top level boxers. MMA fans don't appreciate the sport, just wanna see guys whale on each other. You can find that in any organization.

And a good percentage of mma fans know nothing about the sport... Just read a few of the ridiculous sherdog posts.

This is why mma fighters will never be paid as much as top level boxers. MMA fans don't appreciate the sport, just wanna see guys whale on each other. You can find that in any organization.

And a good percentage of mma fans know nothing about the sport... Just read a few of the ridiculous sherdog posts.
Beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

This is why.. This is why, argument is no longer an excuse. Time to face the facts that nobody wants to see DJ because he isn't entertaining!!!! Period.

Doctor says I can't watch Mighty Mouse fights anymore cause I always have to get way too close to the TV to see em

16 fights in the UFC. 10 decisions, 4 submissions (1 in the last second of the fight), 2 (t)kos. I can see where it comes from.

He has 6 finishes in 10 fights since he's been champion though and he was a finisher early in his career. If people create a narrative in 2017 based on a 2 year period from 2011-2013 where he had a stretch of a lot of decisions they're pretty stupid.

Back