**Greatest moments in MMA history.. recreated in MS PAINT, part FOUR**

Status
Not open for further replies.
4230902338_7b33d6e65a_o.gif

Holy cow! If this was done with a mouse and not traced... Crazy props to whomever did this.

I seriously think Sherdog.com should create a MMA comic strip next to the News section and pay him to do recaps in MS Paint.

thanks man, that'd be a sick side job

props to everyone who participated, everyone is killing it. I look at every single contribution even though I may not comment on all of them. I sit here and laugh to myself looking at this thread a lot

Love the hands down, rigid interpretation of Hendo's stance. The little details like that, which are close to what actually happened but with a little artistic license, are what make me enjoy some of these so much.

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 70% finished with a masterpiece when my power went out. holy shit, you guys don't even know. it was good and I was loving it,........

I was already like 40 minutes into it. damn,..........i'm so pissed

I don't know if you can recover ms paint in the event of a power outage. fuck!

FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 70% finished with a masterpiece when my power went out. holy shit, you guys don't even know. it was good and I was loving it,........

I was already like 40 minutes into it. damn,..........i'm so pissed

I don't know if you can recover ms paint in the event of a power outage. fuck!

I feel your pain and wrath brother. I'm sure it was good if that makes you any happier :)

fuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!

I was about 70% finished with a masterpiece when my power went out. Holy shit, you guys don't even know. It was good and i was loving it,........

I was already like 40 minutes into it. Damn,..........i'm so pissed

i don't know if you can recover ms paint in the event of a power outage. Fuck!

it was terrible!

thread needs more akiyama. just sayin

totally agree ^

well, this is what I was working on. this shit takes forEVER and I was close to finishing and the power went out so I had to redo from scratch.

anyways, free boners for everyone

I6prTFt.png

Last edited:
Like the guy above says... virgil

185tphafd85xopng.png

I love how the sign he uses says "Ted DiBiase & Virgil" when DiBiase's never with him. Even better is him turning up at subway stations with a bag of pictures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back