greatest post fight callout ever?

Olivier Aubin-Mercier politefully calling out Charles Oliveira for no reason is up there for me

Good ones so far. Another classic one would be GSP calling out Hughes on his knees, and the above shortly after.

"Jon Jones get your shit together I'm waiting for ya." Was a good one that hasn't been mentioned yet. But Nate calling out Conor is my favorite.

"No for Gay Jesus"

Al IaQuinta calling out the fans

and Dana White/the UFC (doesn't real count, just funny)

I think its gotta be Nate calling out Conor.

Several Reasons why this was the GOAT callout:
1) He completely dismisses Joes question "Fuck that" and when straight to business
2) The call out was unexpected. I had no idea he was going to call out Conor.
3) You can tell he has a real beef with Conor "you're taking everything I've worked for motherfucker"... putting an emotional and intense feeling behind it. Nates been in the UFC forever pulling the same type of stunts as Conor but hasnt reaped the rewards because UFC didn't promote him.

It also made their promo for their first fight even that more epic.

Whats your favorite post fight callout?
Fighters really need to realize that the are of calling someone out is a big part of becoming a big star.

Yup that was epic. Everyone calls Nate a stupid pothead, but the man secured millions with just a couple of well timed sentences.

"Emelianenko Fedor...You're next"

Was a solid one from Cro Cop back in the day.

Norman Parke calling out Diego Sanchez is a personal favorite. Chaels to Silva is the most well executed.

Back