Greg Hardy, "Best Athlete on the Planet" walks around at 310, cuts 30 lbs before weigh ins.

Can you imagine Soccer players in MMA? They can't even endure a gust of wind without flopping.
Don't blame the player, blame the game.

It's a flaw within the rules. It has very little to do with the players:
on average they might not be as though as some MMA fithters but they are not flopping because they are all wimps.
People who don't understand this are pretty naive.

Unfortunately accentuating is strongly rewarded by the game. And we are often talking about games worth millions of euros.
Therefore...
Who "rules" soccer should've decided to penalize players who act like they've been hit by a shotgun, when they just got brushed by someones shoulder, but it is what it is.

Hardy is noticeably less athletic than multiple current UFC heavyweights.

Francis, Gane, and Aspinall all move noticeably better than him. And they don’t gas in a round either.

Hardy has a body for football, not for elite MMA.

the guy started fighting after 30. He’s such a good athlete he was competetive with volkov and almost had tai out but he lacks experience.

aspinall wouldn’t even be a ranked guy 10-20 years ago.

i would not want greg's body
i would rather have ja morant's body
such a nice body
very nice

First of all those are his exact words. Link below.

Second, if MMA training is so rigorous, and these guys are training for hours multiple times a day, how can they be so fat?

I play basketball for an hour or two every other day, eat like a pig, and drink alcohol everday. And I have <10% body fat.

MMA training methods must be garbage. You don't see fat boxers who gas after one round. In fact, I can't think of any sport where the athletes are as fat as, get injured as often as, or gas as fast as MMA.

If Hardy were still an A-level athlete, he'd be earning millions playing pro sports. I think he likes the fat, lazy MMA lifestyle.

Haha, Derrick Lewis, I heard said he took MMA over Boxing cause boxing was harder.

Last edited:
Back