Media Greg Hardy calls out Tai Tuivasa

That's a good fight. Hardy gets a lot of undeserved hate for some frivolous lawsuit/alleged domestic violence incident

Undeserved? I think beating up your girlfriend as a 6.5 ft dude is a pretty good reason to hate a man? Usman gets undeserved hate, Hardy deserves every piece of hate he gets.

Hardy will do decent against anyone who isn't a grappling threat. I feel like Tuivasa is a guy who is on his level.

As far as I know, he wasn't convicted of anything. It's tough to take these kinds of accusations seriously when we see hundreds of them every year, and most are just looking to extort a payday out of celebrities. If he wasn't convicted of criminal assault charges, even a misdemeanor, then it's just frivolous accusations in my book.
What? Have you seen the pics of the abuse? Read reports? Realize Hardy settled to prevent going to court (which happens the vast majority of cases like this).

BamBam's gonna kick those legs and severely damage them.

What? Have you seen the pics of the abuse? Read reports? Realize Hardy settled to prevent going to court (which happens the vast majority of cases like this).
You can't just "settle" a criminal assault case directly with the accuser, so clearly there's some misinformation floating around. If you're accused of domestic assault or battery, the state immediately takes over and prosecutes the case, and even if the accuser wanted to recant, it wouldn't make a difference because it's the state versus Hardy. Hardy would be looking at a minimum of 18 months in prison if it was charged as a class-C felony, which—given his size and skill set—likely would have happened. To be clear, I don't condone violence against women, but I also don't condone the numerous civil lawsuits and extortions that rely on drumming up public outrage in order to pressure high-profile people into handing over millions of dollars to essentially scam artists, or risk having your reputation dragged through hell, to the point where you're radioactive.
If there's evidence that's processed by the State Attorney's office and will be used to prove someone's guilt, I'm all for exposing the people who screwed up. But when I'm hearing about civil lawsuits and money demands, I'm not taking it seriously. If it was serious, the victim should have gone to the police and saw the whole case through, from arraignment to sentencing.

A level athlete about to get finished by another unathlethic fat man.

A level athlete about to get finished by another unathlethic fat man.
Tai Tuivasa is A level athlete.

6-entry-6-1527731454.jpg

You can't just "settle" a criminal assault case directly with the accuser, so clearly there's some misinformation floating around. If you're accused of domestic assault or battery, the state immediately takes over and prosecutes the case, and even if the accuser wanted to recant, it wouldn't make a difference because it's the state versus Hardy. Hardy would be looking at a minimum of 18 months in prison if it was charged as a class-C felony, which—given his size and skill set—likely would have happened. To be clear, I don't condone violence against women, but I also don't condone the numerous civil lawsuits and extortions that rely on drumming up public outrage in order to pressure high-profile people into handing over millions of dollars to essentially scam artists, or risk having your reputation dragged through hell, to the point where you're radioactive.
If there's evidence that's processed by the State Attorney's office and will be used to prove someone's guilt, I'm all for exposing the people who screwed up. But when I'm hearing about civil lawsuits and money demands, I'm not taking it seriously. If it was serious, the victim should have gone to the police and saw the whole case through, from arraignment to sentencing.
The part you skip, is that Hardy undoubtedly assaulted her. He was found guilty by a judgde. Hardy appealed, wanted a jury trial and his ex did not show up. Later it came out they settled. He would (or better, should)have been convicted.

I understand people being sceptical in some cases, but in this one?

https://www.espn.com.sg/nfl/story/_...s-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-revealed

He was convicted. But he appealed for a jury trial, and subsequently paid her off not to appear or cooperate with the authorities:

"Holder and Hardy had reached a civil settlement and that she "intentionally made herself unavailable to the State."

So yes, you can "settle" a criminal assault case. It all depends on your legal team and how much money you have. You are really naive if you think the victim would have seen the case through if it was serious. What is it in for the victim if Hardy gets jail time? Other than a moral victory, nothing much. She's still a battered woman with nothing to her name, and a pile of hospital bills to pay for.

To actually get money out of this, she'll have to put together a legal team and sue Hardy for damages. This would take deep pockets for legal fees, a couple more years with no guarantee of a positive resolution. Might as well take Hardy's money, settle and move on with life.

This is life. Money talks, people walk.

That's a good fight. Hardy gets a lot of undeserved hate for some frivolous lawsuit/alleged domestic violence incident, but he's a pretty solid fighter given his lack of experience. He was piecing up a legit top-10 heavyweight until he ran out of gas/got taken down, and he looked better against Volkov than Harris, Reem, or even Lewis did. This is one fight that's 99.9% certain not to make it to a decision. I like both guys but I'd give Tuivasa a slight edge. 55/45

Are you fucking kidding me?

"Frivilous"

"Alleged"

Obviously you haven't read anything other than online opinions from Sherdog. Educate yourself.

https://www.espn.com.sg/nfl/story/_...s-alleged-domestic-violence-incident-revealed

He was convicted. But he appealed for a jury trial, and subsequently paid her off not to appear or cooperate with the authorities:

"Holder and Hardy had reached a civil settlement and that she "intentionally made herself unavailable to the State."

So yes, you can "settle" a criminal assault case. It all depends on your legal team and how much money you have. You are really naive if you think the victim would have seen the case through if it was serious. What is it in for the victim if Hardy gets jail time? Other than a moral victory, nothing much. She's still a battered woman with nothing to her name, and a pile of hospital bills to pay for.

To actually get money out of this, she'll have to put together a legal team and sue Hardy for damages. This would take deep pockets for legal fees, a couple more years with no guarantee of a positive resolution. Might as well take Hardy's money, settle and move on with life.

This is life. Money talks, people walk.
The winner of this internet debate, by unanimous decision, BEAR FACED LIAR!

That's a good fight. Hardy gets a lot of undeserved hate for some frivolous lawsuit/alleged domestic violence incident,

Lol frivolous? He got convicted for it, moron. And it wasn't a lawsuit, it was a criminal case. Any hate he gets is well deserved.

Good call-out. Tai comes to bang. They both do.

As far as I know, he wasn't convicted of anything. It's tough to take these kinds of accusations seriously when we see hundreds of them every year, and most are just looking to extort a payday out of celebrities. If he wasn't convicted of criminal assault charges, even a misdemeanor, then it's just frivolous accusations in my book.
Glad to see there are people around here who aren’t mindless sheep that believe any false accusation thrown at celebrities, respect

Whoever lands td wins because they both can’t get up off the ground

Back