Greg Hardy can destroy Conor McGregor after a year or less of training,Size/Athleticism gap too much

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kind of hard to take Conor seriously, when you realize that an NFL player who has trained a year or less can already destroy Prime full potential Conor.

Greg Hardy is green as fuck but even at this stage, with his pure raw size/athleticism, he can KO Conor in a minute if greg hardy goes full berserk on em...I mean if Nate Diaz could walk down and pressure Conor, Imagine what greg hardy would do.

I mean Conor won't be able to take em down at all....At least with guys like Khabib/Ferguson, they have a chance of taking down greg hardy and getting a sub...Conor however has no choice but to stand with greg hardy.

Conor standing with greg hardy will be a nightmare...He couldn't handle Nate's pressure, a skinny fat pillow fist 6ft 155lbs guy....How do you think the pressure from a Athletic/Explosive Dynamite fist 6'4 265 lbs guy is gonna feel to McGregor? He simply won't be able to handle it.

121915-UFC-Fight-Night-Nate-Diaz-taunts-Michael-Johnson-PI.vresize.1200.675.high_.31.jpg

greg-hardy-contender-series-16.jpg

Conor's KO power would be non existent as well as his reach......He will have ZERO way of hurting Greg Hardy...His best bet is to survive 5 rounds and win the decision....but we all know Conor has no Cardio or Fight IQ to survive 5 rounds with the beast of greg hardy.

3o6ZthxTc0zDDRGrKg.gif

Posting in a homosexual thread

Please hand over your internet accessible device to the nearest adult and stay off for a few days.

are you serious? any 265+lb athletic guys beat 170lb McGregor easily

Wasteland.
Posting in a homosexual thread
Please hand over your internet accessible device to the nearest adult and stay off for a few days.

Seriously? MMA fans in denial of the truth.

This thread is relevant because it shows you how horrible MMA Athletes are at the moment, that a guy from another sport can beat the UFC's biggest star with a year or less of training.

Sorry but Im embarrassed of this, we need better athletes! UFC needs to up the pay.

Bro, he's a giant man with crazy athletic ability and KO power. He'd better beat up Conor.

I think this is ban worthy.

Also.

You are an idiot.

Wasteland.

@GOATER is legally retarded.

99% of HWs would beat a natural LW or even a WW.

Can't believe you took the time to make this thread.

Only good thing about this thread is TS’s av

TS is right. I believe that a well trained chipmunk should beat up a gorilla, too.

The heck you have against Conor anyways?

Next thread: Conor can't beat a sumo wrestler!

I guess there's a reason why God created weightclasses.

Ahh the yellows are gone, so he back to trolling.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back