Rumored Greg Hardy currently works at Walmart (UPDATE: DOES NOT WORK AT WALMART)

Better than 12k/12k?

• Total voters
Better than taking government benefits. Work is work.

Yeah I don't get why there would be shame around a guy getting a job. We know pro athletes aren't always looked after, and most are never given any mentoring on managing finances. Who knows, maybe he saved decently but this is temporary. Maybe it's for the foreseeable future? It's still better than living off somebody else. Good for him.

The hilarious thing is he probably has a better paying job at Walmart than half the neckbeards on this site who bash him about it.
Lol no. It's Walmart. Come on. They don't pay much.

That's Department Manager of Home, Furniture and Appliances pal

who cares the man is working ..

Yeah I don't get why there would be shame around a guy getting a job. We know pro athletes aren't always looked after, and most are never given any mentoring on managing finances. Who knows, maybe he saved decently but this is temporary. Maybe it's for the foreseeable future? It's still better than living off somebody else. Good for him.

Hardy is trolling... he fought for BKFC a couple of weeks back.

I wouldn't wanna be the Walmart Supervisor that's gotta tell Greg he isn't doing his job properly lol

I wouldn’t expect him to have a long career at the Mart.

Walmart always finds out.

He’s winning. 30% off groceries for all Walmart employees

Surely he's joking with the 'lmao'

I just checked his IG. Yeah, this is a joke and he made a post addressing it.

So he's joking and taking the piss out of people that are earning an honest living? A job is a job.

Last edited:
Back