Greg Hardy gets sent to the canvas AGAIN

someone bump the bkfc thread?

Feels like deja vu

TCL team based boxing. Shit sounded whack to me. Went to lunch with Ahmed Sheikh or whatever his name is who borrowed money from his pops to buy it. Nice guy, but terrible idea imo. He was trying to get a couple of my boys to help with marketing for it.

Again I will emphasize he is a very nice guy I enjoyed hanging out with him he seemed to really be trying to help fighters make money etc and do some cool stuff. I just really don’t like the format.
Any person with half ass common sense wouldn't like that format really, lol.

I know sir, but just has that 30 rounds boxing vibes aswell lol.
It turned out Hardy did a tag team fight or something? There’s no way he went 17 rounds lol

Yeah im not sure where Hardy is fighting but if he went 17 rounds with no opponent he'd still gas out sir lol.

Your logic was that no UFC guy could moonlight in NFL. Brock did. While he didn't accomplish anything in NFL, neither did Hardy in the UFC. So it was not wrong to list down Brock as an example.

Is it a joke ? He tried american football before the UFC. He's precisely a counter argument to what you're saying.

And we all know rugby is an equivalent, if not manlier version of American Football.

American football is far more violent and with bigger athetles : Impact was measured in g-force, which is the measurement of gravity described in units of acceleration. Overall the rugby players had impacts with an average of 21 g-force. Football players had impacts with an average of 63 g-force.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/07/190716174114.htm

Not only impacts are more violent but far more numerous in american football.

but it's the grind of training day in and out which brings you success in any sport.

It's obvious but that's not the point though.

That was a NICE 1-2!

He should stick to MMA if he wants to keep fighting, he could be effective in Bellator I reckon, not really in boxing (depends on how shit his opponents are I guess.

[QUO="PaddyO'malley, post: 171261582, member: 589427"]

Apparently it's team format and they rotate between a team of 6 people over 18 rounds. Perfect for Hardy, IMO. More similar to the energy demands of handegg.

.[/QUOTE]
{<doc}

brock tried out for the nfl in some preseason games but was cut...he didnt actually do what greg hardy did.

Haha Hardy was given a chance in the big show because he had some celebrity. Then got cut because he couldn't compete. Not as different as you think it is.

Back