Greg Hardy got slept in BKFC

A-level athlete check in:

American Handegg: KTFO'd in BKFC

Rugby: UFC P4P #1

<CerseiPlotting>
He’s out of his prime. No soccer player could match the power and explosiveness of an nfl player.
7B7FB0FE-83A9-4174-B548-8C753ACD7AE5.jpeg
These arent just gym muscles. He was extremely fast and explosive with agility. If he was in mma yoel romero would be nobody

I absolutely have no idea why promotions allow fighters to have tattoos, its stupid and gross
haram-heisenberg.gif

You're a little too happy about a fighter getting KOd IMO.

He fought in the UFC plenty of times.. if anything he had a pretty good MMA career for a cross over athlete

He should call it quits now, getting KTFO in bush league bare knuckles fights is the end of the road.

By an NPC .500 journeyfatman covered in tats lmaaooooooo saved by the bell in round 1 too basically got KOd twice

Greg is still only 34yo. "A Level athlete" <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Damn, watching an A-level athlete defeated by an even higher-level-A-level athlete is crazy. There are levels to this!!!!!!

Seriously, though, couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
tumblr_mjcsmeKxT21rjffk3o1_400.gif

It’s funny that people on Sherdog like Hardy losing more because of the “A level athlete” thing instead of everything else the guy has done lol.

It's funny that everyone dances on Hardy's grave because he had a domestic violence history (expunged) and the A-Level athlete thing..

But everyone LOVES, worships, and wants to hang out with A-List convicted rapist Mike Tyson.

Both are filthy animals. One is treated like a prince.

By an NPC .500 journeyfatman covered in tats lmaaooooooo saved by the bell in round 1 too basically got KOd twice

Greg is still only 34yo. "A Level athlete" <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Well the opponent wasn’t a girl, so…..

It's funny that everyone dances on Hardy's grave because he had a domestic violence history (expunged) and the A-Level athlete thing..

But everyone LOVES, worships, and wants to hang out with A-List convicted rapist Mike Tyson.

Both are filthy animals. One is treated like a prince.

Yea that’s not an unfair point, although I always at least partially subscribed to Patrice O’Neal’s theory on that subject

It’s a bit conflicting to me as I find BKFC extremely hard to watch but have no issues watching MMA or boxing. Am I alone in this?

Not alone. Not sure if I would find it different if it wasn’t so many washed fighters or not.

FpOPQ9EXwAEoY5W
FpOPyYQXwAIZjpc

diegos debut went real well for his developing CTE. its coming along as planned. full dementia by the time he is 50 years of age.

John Dodson is blasting people in BKFC right now. 2-0 with 2 fast first round knockouts. Last one against the former interim champ. Neither opponent had any idea what to do with how much faster he was than them

Why in the fuck is Dodson punching some random dudes out, while Sanchez is thrown against legit boxer who made it all the way to Canelo in boxing....

Those matchups have no fuckin' rhyme or reason, like, at all.

Back